And the plot thickens.... he may be the only President Impeached at his inauguration...kek

and the plot thickens.... he may be the only President Impeached at his inauguration...kek.
And we all know what's going to come out, now don't we you republican fags. It's going to come out that he knew...that he fucking knew the Russians were fixing the election in his favour.
USA...you are in what the say, is "a real pickle".

Other urls found in this thread:

i.sli.mg/3UN0TD.png
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5n8yd9/when_you_never_verify_anything_because_youre_fake/
wired.com/2017/01/russia-hacked-older-republican-emails-fbi-director-says/
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/ex-cia-director-no-doubt-putin-views-trump-unwitting-agent-n624786
youtube.com/watch?v=lT1X0VOf--k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Russians were fixing the election in his favour.
in what way?

If libs think Trump is a problem, wait until they get President Pence while celebrating the impeachment.

That would be a shock to the system.

why would russians make him president then take it away from him?

Can you tie your shoes without help?

To weaken our resolve.

keep desperately hoping kids :3

Just to rattle us, mostly. Make us less confident in our political system, I guess?

The Russians just wanted the truth to come out. They are the good guys remember.

how do you weaken a verb?

Face it, you're stuck with him for 8 years. Suck it up and get on with your life.

>increasingly nervous liberals proclaim Trump is doomed for 45th time

People are still bitching about this? Get ready to be gassed faggots

To destabilize, which was the whole point to begin with. Putin hates us. Why the fuck would our longstanding enemy (let's just call it what it is) want a strong president? He wanted a douche bag he could manipulate or topple. He got one.

He cucked Trump.

You're dumb.

It was a prank made up by Sup Forums:

i.sli.mg/3UN0TD.png

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5n8yd9/when_you_never_verify_anything_because_youre_fake/

I just gained respect for trump

He won't be the nominee
He won't win the election
The electors won't vote for him
The senate/house won't accept the vote
RUSSIANS DID IT

>don't forget the asking for his assassination

The tears are delicious

In the beginning we were told that the Russians' goal was to destroy trust in democracy. This is just the next step of their plan.
>gather shit on both candidates
>release shit on one, convincing the people to elect the other
>release shit on the other just before he takes office

Could be. Putin is cozying up to China.

Who saw Priebus getting cucked on the news?

He tried so hard not to say "Russia."

Awesome.

What about his dumb?

Now, I sincerely believe Putin wants an alliance with China. We're screwed if that goes down.

Putin isn't our enemy. Jews are our enemy. The reason for all the Russian hate is because the russians have un-cucked themselves. The jews see them as a huge threat. America un-cucking itself and allying with Russia is literally the jewish nightmare scenario

Anything to speed up WWIII, it needs to come into fruition.

kek

Shut up, faggot.

Looks like you've finally got him... again.

when ww3 happens, is there still going to be internet probably? like probably not going to be able to play multiplayer games with other countries, but at least domestically?

You are a pleb. Eat your dads asshole

He can't very well come out and go full 1488 now can he? He's playing 4th dimensional chess. When the jews realize what he is doing, it will be too late.

Yes. But the only game you will be able to play is Call of Duty and there won't be any respawns.

by flooding the net with propaganda of varying degrees of retardation, confusing reality with fiction. that's how. that's how you do propaganda. you make up blatant lies like "hillary ordered hundreds of assassinations against anyone who disagreed with her" and then mixes it with shit like "hillary talked to this dubious character of a person". the rest is up to the imagination of the trumptards. also, everything in between will be interpreted in the worst possible light. so if she talked to a banker, some breitbart-reading motherfucker will assume that she talked to him to scam the public.

that's how trumpthumpers were tricked into believing that hillary died and was exchanged with a hologram.

Schlomo Shekelberg detected

once hes president he can just pardon himself kek

trump is a fucking retard faggot, but that was a good comeback. kek.

Poor Snowflakes...butthurt that the Dems lost.

BTW, the republicans got hacked too.
wired.com/2017/01/russia-hacked-older-republican-emails-fbi-director-says/

>He's playing 4th dimensional chess
You're in for a disappointing 4 years.

putin say rusha and amepika frend now

To keep Clinton out. She's a warhawk and a threat to Russia. Remember, we're already in a proxy war with Russia in Syria.

>He's playing 4th dimensional chess.
*checkers

Liberals are kinda like Ronda Rousey. They talk all tough and think they can kick everybodies ass, but when the rubber meets the road they just get rekt.

>Give me my safe space mommy

all of this "you lost" stuff is like water off a ducks back now that i see how many goldman sachs appointees he's made

all we have to do is sit around, buy gold, guns etc and wait for the fraud schemes to crash the economy again

What gets me is how the dems like to divide and conquer. They do this with race all the time. Thats why their votes are heavey along racial lines.

This last election they tried to do it more on age lines as well, young against old. Millennial vs GenX vs Baby boomers.

Whoops...seems that both backfired on them. The # of blacks that voted this year vs when Obama ran is amazing. Also the number of young voters that didnt get out and vote.

BTW lets not forget the liberal media that was spewing out that hillary was going to win by a land slide...and turns out their polling was flawed.

Sounds like fake news to me

You'll be too busy shitting your own intestines to worry about multiplayer games, faggot

If you replace "dems" with "jews" then you are finally ready for the last red pill.

If he is impeached because the election was rigged with the faggots knowing....all bvets are off. Pence does not get it. New election...fucing make America great again hahahahahahaa

Literally stopped reading the point you were trying to make as soon as you mentioned the "liberal media." If everybody but Fox News is biased the problem isn't the media, it's you.

lol dumbass

not me, i can't be drafted or anything to fight since i've been institutionalized before, flat footed too, so i won't die. just wondering if the internet will be temporarily shut down.

proves they considered trump a bigger weakness to the usa. no one of intelligence would support the enemy's strongest link. if they thought hillary was the weak link, they'd leak and spread the republican emails. besides, now the russia has leverage.

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/ex-cia-director-no-doubt-putin-views-trump-unwitting-agent-n624786

I enjoyed watching Hillary lose after the Dems fucked Sanders over.

I work too much and I don't have much time to play competitive games at an intermediate level. Offline is just as good so long as I have access to it.

If commies come to my lands and I lose my jobs, I'll defect so long as I can pay the bills and hopefully have more leisure than now. At the end of the day, it's about not being a threat to the winning side. Besides, I can go to countries commies have no interest in and still live a decent life.

youtube.com/watch?v=lT1X0VOf--k

You and me both

Yes goyim, trust the media. They know what's best for you

Liberal here. Despite his anti-abortion/anti-faggot stance, Pence would be 10X more competent of a leader than Trump ever would.

What a time to be alive.

Dear Democrats,
I know you were gushing over Bernie. It didn't happen. The DNC made sure of that. We laughed. Inexplicably, you voters rallied around the very group that took Bernie out of the race. Hilariously, Bernie endorsed the very people who took him out, too. By this point, you were believing every talking point delivered to you by Hillary, the DNC, CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post, and the NY Times. And, you were repeating them. You even believed their fake news polls.

Aaand, when the election came, and Trump won, you chimped the fuck out like Dindus rioting over sneakers.

Oh, the AWESOME content you've provided on social media, YouTube, and on TV. I've been laughing my ass off for 2 months now, so... my message-

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep all this nonsense up after the inauguration. I want a full 8 years of liberal laughs.

Thanks!
An American

I will attest its great to be on a "winning team".....
more power to Trump supporters

No1 thought you had a chance, you proved them wrong......congrats

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT.........................

The fact thast you belive EVERYTHING he says, ANYTHING negative is....."biased media"....is really sad

Im giving him a chance, but EVERYDAY he does something so ignorant and childish, its embarrassing

Changing the DC govt, ok, maybe a good idea, but it goes beyond that. This man has no knowledgeable experience in anything except promoting himself and attacking any naysayers who disagree

The world doesn't work like that

ALL of his appointees have leaned towards massive destruction in many facets, BUTTTT....
because he says they are OK, you folks "follow".......

Im seriously vested in news, but there is no absolute excuse for this mans actions and, maybe not now, but in due time this will be desctruction................
Surely you followers have to see the big picture besides his attempt @ bullying the world

>divide and conquer
usa has only two parties for fucks sake.

>They do this with race all the time
yeah, it sure doesn't have anything to do with trump calling all mexicans rapist murderers, or trumptards being a bunch of kkk and nazis now would it?

>The # of blacks that voted this year vs when Obama ran is amazing.
humans are very simple creatures. a lot of blacks voted for obama because he's part black. it's that simple sometimes.

>BTW lets not forget the liberal media that was spewing out that hillary was going to win by a land slide...and turns out their polling was flawed.
opinion polls are only an inclination about the election. the opponent winning only means hillary didn't manage to get her supporters to vote. that's because half the us population doesn't vote, and it's up to the candidates to motivate those lazy bastards to actually do something.
and even if you were talking about the election forecasts, you'd still be wrong, because they are based on probability.

tl;dr: you're a retard. learn2science

Bury your head faggot, it's what you do best.

Then, please explain why EVERY news agency in the mainstream media (except the L.A. Times) had Hillary polling massively higher than Trump right up until election day?

A traitor *

The sooner Trump puts you whiny left wing degenerates in camps the better. I hope he kills your children too.

Polls make assumptions about the electorate. The electorate wasn't as expected. I shouldn't have to spell this out for you.

It w-w-as the Russians. Yeah that's right, the Russians did it!

I hope you tongue Putin's balls while he has you deepthroated, cuckservative

>when you believe everything cnn says

You're a fucking moron
kys

Trump defeated 16 primary contenders in the Republican party AND kicked Hillary's ass(you can stuff the muh popular vote shit up your ass) and he did all of this with the ENTIRE establishment against him. Let liberals STILL underestimate the man and think he's not competent.

Liberals are incapable of learning a lesson if the result of that lesson contradicts their dogma.

too bad none of your jerk-off fantasies will ever come true and you'll have to live with the fact that Trump is a centrist and won't do any of the shit you fantasize about

Man, are you a stupid son of a bitch

How delusional can the liberals be, they thought they were invincible, and now they face reality but they are in full denial.

It'll be temporarily shut down forever. Get used to playing with that stick in the yard.

>dnc pays random russians to take blame
>we right guys,

With hillarys kill count and the corruption and lying during the election i really would see that as more probable than russians actually doing it.

#Piss4Trump
Pissbros unite! We will not be laughed at anymore!

i don't watch cnn, it's not even an option here. i'm not ameritard. i live in a 1st world country.

>Then, please explain why EVERY news agency in the mainstream media (except the L.A. Times) had Hillary polling massively higher than Trump right up until election day?

Because people don't necessarily tell the truth to pollsters, or they change their mind, and lazy individuals who weren't planning to vote may change their minds, possibly after cajoling. Michael Moore correctly predicted Trump would win, google for his essay if you can be bothered

That's a lot of assumptions from one article, especially from a guy who lives in an inferior country.

the internet won't have any input boxes anymore, all you can do is surf government approved "genuine news"

Yes, sure... let's believe that. Let's pretend they didn't sample registered voters, likely voters, national cross-sections. They simply "made assumptions". See, statistical polling is a science. And, it was skewed by over-sampling certain groups, changing data, ignoring other data, etc... all to achieve a desired result. To make it appear Hillary was a lock. I'll spell it out for YOU- This is done to discourage Trump voters from turning out. They do the same thing with exit polls early on. They reported "strong turn out for Hillary." Remember that, too?

So, since you're pretending there's no media bias, pretend Hillary won. Hell, pretend BERNIE won! ALL DEBT IS FORGIVEN! EVERYONE GETS A MINIMUM INCOME WITHOUT WORKING! OPEN BORDERS! A PARADISE!!!

Or... you can just admit the media bias exists.

Yeah, after WW3 it will be business as usual.
You are one ignorant fucker.

Sup Forums has literally become the most powerful subterfuge agency in world history and liberals keep falling for it.

>Let liberals STILL underestimate the man and think he's not competent.

Because he's not. He's not competent to run a country at all. Just because he "won" an election is not proof of this. All it shows is that he can sell himself to the unwashed, ignorant masses with simple sound bites and "real talk" - which is all he did throughout the election. You really think because enough welfare collecting hicks in red states voted for him = he's competent?

The fact that you also fell for it speaks volumes about your intelligence.

Good point.

I really hope the left doubles down again prior to the next term and becomes even more divisive and amplifies the same social issues they've been irate over in 2016. I think it's what both the left and the right want. One can only hope.

2016 was great!

I think the kike is getting flustered. It's having a hard time forming full sentences.

Fight? More like try your hardest not to die from fallout, starvation, dehydration, or marauders. Good luck with your flat feet. Maybe invest in some Dr. Sholls while you're still able.

HOW RETARDED DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO BELIEVE CORPORATE OWNED NEWS STATIONS THAT HAVE TIES TO POLITICIANS

> Russian hackers are fixing election in Trumps favor
> Russian hackers have compromising info on Trump

Why are libtards trying to make everyone hate Trump?

>and think he's not competent.
Being elected does not mean he is competent, it just means people like him.

All this election bullshit is going nowhere. The election is done; if the O administration hasn't taken massive steps towards resolving the 'Russian hacking' issue, absolutely nothing will change the results. So why continue to argue with hypotheticals?

Can't we just go back to a simpler time and discuss the merits of segregation?

Or it could be because the media fucking lies ALL the time.

you're still eating up the shit they're serving

nigga quit being a faggot. Even fucking nate silver had trump at a 30 percent chance more or less to win.

Trump won by less than a 100k votes which is fucking small as all hell margin of victory.

like fuck either quit being a whiny as faggot and learn how math and percentages fucking work ya dumb fuck.

And then follow the popular vote which if it matter at all would have proven all them fucking polls right for the most part.

so the electoral college and gerrymandered as fuck districts essentially are what gave trump that chance to win and which disproved all them polls when misconstrued as all fuck