Now that the dust has settled

Now that the dust has settled...

>Low
no one cares about that

sadboi shit

Change it to 'New to Reddit?' and it's accurate.

I agree, replace it with SFTB, it got a shitty matchup against Spiderland in the first round

i really think hot rats should be mucore or on he corner

actually yeah fuck on the corner and hot rats SFTB > Low

fishmans and low just got lucky matchups and shouldn't be there

But does anyone really like the beach boys?

Every album on here has the same melancholic laid back feel except RIL and ITCOTKC. There's no fucking diversity in what gets discussed here.

Never. The showdown is king.

i agree
put WL/WH on there instead of banana, 20 minute jamz about fucking traps are more aligned to the upbeat Sup Forums spirit

You fags voted for them, so clearly you do.

I don't think a lot of people here are into Zappa

wrong

>ItCotCK in sub-Sup Forumscore
Sage for shit thread

>No Death Grips
Incomplete

yeah they're all "hey I'm an upper-middle class white kid" signifiers.

patrician canons are even worse though, like 10 fags on RYM who all 5 star the same obscure Chinese pop compilation lol. fuck all internet taste-making, it's phony

>Kid A, Deathconsciousness, and In the court of the crimson king not regular Sup Forumscore
You just kicked up whatever dust that had settled before

people hardly talk about a good portion of those albums anymore

desu i literally just voted for meme albums, because I knew you fucks would vote for a fucking meme over anything else

I count 7 of 15 like that.

>No grimes

Are you kidding? I see threads about or including most of these albums on a daily basis

kek

Where is the glow pt2?

why shouldn't Sup Forums adopt the "signifiers" of its constituency?

should Sup Forums make concessions to a diversity of tastes which no one has, just to legitimize itself against some vague musical cosmopolitanism? (and if so, please enumerate a good, diverse set of albums which everyone here will agree to.)

mu/core just delineates a common tradition of "hip" "white" "privileged" music which we share. if thats not your experience, if you've never enjoyed those albums as a teen, you probably shouldn't be here. and in anycase, mu/core is just the baseline. in every thread, everyone implores to listen to things beyond mu/core. its just a nod to the past.

Nope. This will always be the chart. Your shit poll changed nothing.

nothing personell hihi

Instead of it saying yeezus, should say "welcome to Sup Forums, not get out"

MPP is more popular than most of these

like this?

now thats somethin!

heh. that's great, yes.

American Football used to be in that chart.

this is a new chart based on the recent tournament, americ
anfootball was not nominated

Is this sub-Sup Forumscore yet