WWYD?

WWYD?
I have a crush on this cutie. How do I talk to him?

Here's another one of him.

Does he pick up HAM radio with those Dumbo ears?

Haha I think they are cute though.

He kinda looks like he has a lot of pain inside. I've seen faces like that before. He looks depressed.

>How do I talk to him?

Use your native language, And hope he speaks the same one.

faggots.

What should I say though? "Hey, what's up?" Ugh that's so lame.

Jacob is a faggot.

I see it too. Like a smile that isn't really there. Good luck OP, your crush is on the verge of suicide.

His family's loaded and he was molested as a child. No joke. He probably does want to off himself.

All that aside though he's a giant dickbag.

Which of those qualities most attracts you to him?

No he comes from a town not too far from me. I know him from mutual friends and he's really nice and funny actually.

His goofy smile. He's fun to hang around and he makes everyone laugh. He's kinda awkward funny... idk

The daddy issues, honestly.

I've known Jacob for years and we've always been pretty tight, I've never really had any solid proof but always kinda thought he might be gay so... I'm gonna take a leap of faith and hope for the best

Why is everyone trying to be OP? Well, this is a faggot thread, and OP is always a faggot. Good job anons, you played yourself.

If he was gay I'd kill myself. Ugh okay I'm actually an ex gf of his. And I miss him it's crazy.
He gets (or at least he used to) get on Sup Forums when we dated and I kinda was hoping he'd see this.
>inb4 tits or gtfo

Hahahaha

A+

Are you the one he gave the clap to? The 17 year old?

"Hey faggot, wanna pump my ass full of cum?"

Easy.

Well, this is getting confusing

Oh so that's why he looks depressed in these photos. Been there. Move on OP.

Kek
Girls are stupid.

"Hey mister, want to do some mean fucking?"

it's native 'tongue'. retard

Wow he looks really sad behind that fake smile.

Seriously, cover his smile and all you see is sadness. Depression. Emptiness.