Feeling like suicide is the only viable option at this point, any music for this feel?

feeling like suicide is the only viable option at this point, any music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dT1cxP3JT0c
youtu.be/4eUu1pnnHo8
youtu.be/ngpQZB08zJo
youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=sxwzjLkb8e0
youtu.be/fKZRcIGnaqE?t=2m31s
youtu.be/u5CVsCnxyXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who knows, maybe things will get better. Only way to find out is to keep living.

Car Seat Headrest

youtube.com/watch?v=dT1cxP3JT0c

youtu.be/4eUu1pnnHo8

youtu.be/ngpQZB08zJo

It wont solve anything. The only way i'm getting over my depression is to just love whatever human beings I come into contact with. It might just be the internet, but I am making a difference. It is deeply satisfying and I can't stress enough people will show more concern for you if you show just a little for them. Work at it and never give up. You might need a break from time to time, but never give up.

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

>Lol
>Actual positivity and not shitting on people on 4chin
>this is good advice
>lol
>keep at it brother we need more love
>Lol kys
>fag

take meds bud you'll feel better

*hugs*

trust me serotonin is real, you might think you're being rational but your brain chemistry can literally affect your beliefs and make you think/feel that everything is horrible when it isnt

serotonin levels m8

thats why they make meds for people like us, you think its just some bullshit they made up randomly? the stuff works

"Anyone desperate enough for suicide should be desperate enough to go to creative extremes to solve problems: elope at midnight, stow away on the boat to New Zealand and start over, do what they always wanted to do but were afraid to try"

That's not how depression works m80

Or I can just lay in bed and wait to die.

>tfw you want to kill yourself but you're afraid of dying

Anyways, I find myself relating to this song a lot:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxwzjLkb8e0

serotonin makes me sleepy, but it's better than the alternative

You sure you're not thinking of melatonin?

Give it a chance. Let the lyrics wash over you.

youtu.be/fKZRcIGnaqE?t=2m31s

I don't think so, my meds definitely have the side effect of making me tired a lot of the time, and they're a SSRI

youtu.be/u5CVsCnxyXg

>somehow sleeping all the time and never

Listen to
The Dance of the Moon and the sun y Natural snow buildings.
Tim Hecker - Ravedeath, 1972

goobye user, we'll miss you. don't forget to say hi from above the clouds.