Possible info on new Kendrick Lamar album

i'm an intern at Interscope and the rumor is that this is a gospel/rap album with some trap influences. It'll be 15 tracks

Other urls found in this thread:

cahps.bandcamp.com/track/halo-single
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>trap influences
Anthony?

not every song has this but a good 5 or 6 songs will be influenced by trap production and trap precussion and flows also I believe theres a song on here that features SBQ and A$AP Rocky

>people would tell an intern info about anything
fucking kek off yourself moron
(YOU)

wasn't told, just overheard it

sure you did buddy, as if you aren't a fucking neet making another shit post

my dad work at kendrick lamar and he told me album called "fuck drumpf and fuck white people: a jazz rap odyssey"

>gospel rap

please dont tell me this is the next meme

If Kendrick does it then it is confirmed the next hip hop meme following mumble rap

Reminder that Kanye and Chance did this to us

Who agrees Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe is his best song?

it worked pretty well on the last clipping album desu

That's objectively wrong

What's his best? I was just paying attention to his flow and the way the instrumental progresses today and realized it's at the top of the list.

He has a lot of "best"
The blacker the berry
Cartoons and Cereal
The heart
Sing about me, dying of thirst
adhd
hood politics

His not really a single song type of guy, it's bodies of works that define him, so you could say GKMC is his best for example. But since he has a lot of great songs you it's hard to claim one is better then the other

Depends on your taste obviously. For me, it'll always be M.A.A.D City

Q > Dot

Is it wrong that i thought m.a.a.d city was literally just mean rap cause of shitty videos that used the "yawk, yawk yawk".

Then i listen to the whole thing and it's actually extremely vivid, energetic and well written.I found kenny through the memes

always going to be sing about me, i'm dying of thirst for me

Yeah, similar thing with me. Then I actually got to the song when first listening to the album and I was surprised about how introspective it was and how well it painted a picture of a chaotic city of crime.

since when does kendrick follow trends tho

>what is jazz-hop

am i the only one who liked gkmc?

>what are trends

No you aren't.

delete this

untitled 2 for me. That shit is next level

Political "conscious rap" copied Common and Chuck D
West-coast "revival", he followed the pathsnof the Game through Dr Dre

is this bait?

everybody relax

i actually know a vew industry producers and word around the valley is kendrick is already working with [spoiler] Donald Trump and Lindsay Lohan on the "Fuck White people: a jazz rap experimental swing " [/spoiler] album

no youre not you fuck

fuck off, jazz-hop is a trend

black people

real tedy? More like real faget

more like eat a dick, cockstep

XD wow epin urban dictionary fire bregh

>rap

trash

I'm also an intern at Interscope and it will be possibly titled "We Wuz Kangz N Shieet"

i just wanna fit in

Ill fit my cock in your ass if you don't shut up

give it to me, virgin

Oh no, we're not doing this shit again

>untitled 2 lovers
You faggots trigger me so hard, as if the BARS weren't infinitely better on 1 and 5.

hey guys! check out my gamer rap
cahps.bandcamp.com/track/halo-single

Nigga Kendrick is the trend. MAAD City? Swimming pool full of liquor? Backseat Freestyle?