This is going to sound like some cringy high school shit but

All of my friends just got together and told me that they've secretly hated me for months and just didn't have the balls to tell me. They blocked me off of everything, and removed me from any groups chats we had together.

Music for this feel?

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8eR3sv_RgBE
youtube.com/watch?v=KU97zQoojJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=u-Qw6T_FKMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did you do to get them to hate you so much?

fuck dude i know that feel

for that shoegazey shit
the angelic process - weighing souls with sand
the goslings - grandeur of hair
have a nice life - deathconciuosness

sorry about that man that is the fucking worst i hope you find people who appreciate you for who you are

have a nice day

Yeah because you suck

>They didn't have the balls to tell you individually so they organized a group meeting to tell you all together
That's pretty pathetic desu

I'd recommend listening to some punk muaic desu. Bad Brains is pretty good.

That's hilarious

It's ok user we all have autism or some form of mental illness making us less capable of having friends

not shoegaze but just listen to ajj, it's super whiny music

Start anew. Move somewhere else, clean the slate if you can. Best of luck

The Flaming Lips - The Soft Bulletin (vinyl version)

Maybe you were an insufferable cunt.

Do you legit have autism or a personality disorder?

An empty bliss beyond this World
and
youtube.com/watch?v=8eR3sv_RgBE

What are you doing retard, it's time for revenge not self-pitying and muh feels music
I suppose you have a general plan ready

Are you a massive bully or something, I can't imagine this happening unless you were a total shithead or somehow became friends with a bunch of total shitheads without realizing one or the other

Either way sorry. When I'm depressed I listen to sad shoegaze or blackgaze

Here's a good 1, ignore the shitty name
youtube.com/watch?v=KU97zQoojJ4

Maybe if you weren't a dumb "music for this feel" shitposter people wouldn't hate you
Faggot

you're pathetic

dubs confirm

You're probably a miserable cunt. Nobody would do what your friends did unless you fucked up bad.

I mean, it does sound like cringy high school shit

on their part

As people get older they tend value their human relationships more.

I find this hard to believe unless either you did something really fucked up or they're fucked up themselves.

The thing is, he clearly fucked up bad.
But I find hard to believe that all his friends would just gather and tell him they despise him.

So you have two options: Either all of them are assholes, so they deserve to get shit on; or OP is the asshole and that's why they hate him, but he's too chicken shit to go further. If you aren't going to be a good person as you should, you might as well be a proper asshole, not a depressing faggot who silently harbors spite for the world.

>As people get older they tend value their human relationships more.

lolno

Whenever I got into shit with my dumb fucking high school friends, I was always into Modern Baseball and The Front Bottoms. Just enough angst without being defeatist shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=u-Qw6T_FKMc

wow you must suck

instead of looking for reasons to feel bad about yourself, figure out why you're hated

>hurr just pack up and leave!!!

I'm so sick of faggots like you giving people advice. You idiots say the same shit to suicidal people.

i know how you feel my man. sometimes a good part about losing everything is that you get to start anew. i'm sure you'll develop friendships with people that genuinely care about you and your feelings eventually.
check this one out, user.

forgot picture

>tfw you realize that most Sup Forums threads are complete bullshit made up by lonely neckbeards so that they get attention and pretend to have an interesting life

I disagree.

The same shit happened to me in high school.

Friends just up and decided they didn't want to hang out with me anymore because I was "annoying". The worst I'd do was take my friends hat off his head, and I probably only did that a few times.

Really? I just find it hard to believe. Some of you just have some shitty friends I guess. That's fucking weird.

>op didn't reply

sage b8 thread

lmao I was just gone showering. I figure most of the people in here are just b8rs anyway, but I knew I was getting into that when I posted in on Sup Forums so hey

Tell more OP

I mean, I do act pretty autistic sometimes. But not in the literal sense. The main thing is they're all ironic memers who "roast" each other all the time and I complain about it a lot. They said that I'm a bitch and that's the main reason why

underrated

>they're all ironic memers who "roast" each other all the time

Gross. Get new friends or you'll be just as autistic and awful as them.