Can't we just agree that muslims are fucking faggots and they'll ruin humanity any time soon ?

Can't we just agree that muslims are fucking faggots and they'll ruin humanity any time soon ?

Other urls found in this thread:

gatesofvienna.net/2013/08/how-muslims-did-not-invent-algebra/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes we can, they are a fucking joke and never deserved respect or any western liberties from the start.

You have earned my respect

yeah man they're shit haha fuckin mudslimes ruining humanity and stuff what a waste lol those shitskins invented algebra lmao fuck math we don't even need it we should nuke em fuckin camel jockeys long live the aryan race pale people are best people

Only muslims I kno were actually the nicest people I've known.

If you have done something good that doesn't mean you have to fucking bomb people for your gods skae mate.

I'm already a believer

...in what u said there.

critizising me or my opinion ergo is attacking my religion and therefore racist.

p.s. : beat leftofascists with their own weapons ... to death.

Yeah but the people who welcome them in are even worse

It's weird how their backwards culture makes them think that doing horrible shit is somehow good and acceptable.
It scares me that my fellow humans can become so twisted and evil.

Well yeah wasting your time on religion.. You seem smart we should hang out togheter.

Exactly

Kek

yeah? and what are you gonna do about it? just bitch about it on the internet?

fuck math. b8

I know what we should do

Lmao nigga talkin about math... Who do you know that was a math god back then and was actually a muslim ?

You should really let the "hurr durr muslims invented algebra" meme die already. The only people who still believe that are the idiot muslims themselves and it just shows how uneducated you are. I guess that's another example of good ol taqiyya, you know, a blatant lie being justified so long as it progresses your religion?

gatesofvienna.net/2013/08/how-muslims-did-not-invent-algebra/

ok then why aren't you doing it instead of sitting around? scared of getting killed or going to jail? waiting for someone more brave? pussy

You just fucking destroyed that muslim. Noice

"Earlier traditions discussed above had a direct influence on the Persian Muḥammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī (c. 780–850). He later wrote The Compendious Book on Calculation by Completion and Balancing, which established algebra as a mathematical discipline that is independent of geometry and arithmetic.[11]" Wikipedia bitch. You gonna try and debate the free encyclopedia?

Fucking arabic sand niggers, noone will accept you never ever . Living your whole life in a fucking mud won't let you to become a human being.

i'm not even a muslim you dingus just a cunt

>established algebra as SEPARATE from geometry and arithmetic

>until The Compendious Book was written, Algebra, Geometry, and Arithmetic were considered interrelated

>Algebra, Geometry, and Arithmetic ALREADY existed

>NOT invented algebra

How fucking stupid are you exactly to not be able to read basic sentences you dumbass sand nigger?

No, because faggots are awesome. Radical muslims ( meaning most of them ) are fucking scum sucking cavemen

You sand nigerrians are so fucking stupid..

this guy's sayin wikipedia is wrong? holy shit look at this guy! point and laugh kick him while he's down!!! lol

i'm white you stupid cuck i'm just drunk as fuck and feel like fucking with anyone i don't even give a shit about muslims

Do you know that even you,with your mud instead of a brain can post an information about something in wikipedia as well ?

For the sake of argument, let's say this Persian single-handedly invented Algebra (which he didn't).

In sub-Saharan West Africa, Islam was established just after the year 1000. Muslim rulers were in Kanem starting from sometime between 1081 and 1097, with reports of a Muslim prince at the head of Gao as early as 1009.

Tell me how the fuck he was a muslim when he died 150 years before the religion even existed you shitstain.

You fucking desert apes can't even keep your own bullshit straight for fuck's sake. I'm impressed you haven't blown yourself up yet.

>noone will accept you never ever
half of Europe already has silly!

see god damn it's so easy to trigger people by pretending to be a stupid sandnigger

>I-I-It was just a prank bro

sure, kid.

It's literally called al-gebra. Does that phonetic pattern remind you of a partucular language family?

Arabic is a latin based language, therefore brazillians invented Arabia.

You did it. Congrats.

Yeah yeah.. Pretending, amirite ?

> arabic is a (((semitic))) language
You're neither smart enough nor Jewish enough to know that.

The language has nothing to do with the religion, asshat.

Applying your logic you could say "The Church of England invented pencils because the guys who came up with it 150 years before the Church existed spoke English."

You sound like a highly uneducated faggot with a very simple mind.

>latin-based is the same as semitic
pants-on-head retarded

Where does it say hes a muslim? Hes just some fucking middle eastern dude.

Yes we can