Anal Thread? Anal Thread

Anal Thread? Anal Thread.

More fucking floor tiles

How to convince my girl to do it?
She doesn't even like the sensation of having a finger in her ass, just rubbing it and licking it does the trick for her, but I want to cum inside that hole.

Just force it in man. the worst she can say is "No" but that shouldn't stop you.

I'd like to be able to do it a 2nd time

I've been dating the same girl for so long that she has slowly learned to love it. She still would rather have it in her pussy but I can rub it, lick it or finger it any time I want

So your advice it let time do its thing?

Maybe. I know my girl wasn't against the idea so if she likes you licking it then you are half way there. Find her other fetish and slowly connect the two.

Nice thanks man.
I still have to make her like the inside sensation.

My girl once told me that the slow build up was what got her to want it. Like over weeks. First pushing against her fully clothed. Then slightly licking it while eating her out. Maybe touching it a little while having sex. Then tonguing it. After a while, and maybe a couple drinks, she would want it.

Just ask. Pretty please? Then go slow. She'll do it if she loves you...

That's nice, I will definitely try that approach, thanks user!

Well she does love me but it hurts her and she's not enjoying it so..

I've heard the saltiness of fingers can make it sting. Make sure you're washed.

That means you're doing it wrong.

OK... I finish in my gf's ass every single time we fuck. She's my anal slut. What more do you want?

Well the sensation of something inside her hole is unpleasant to her, and hurts when it's bigger.
You're certainly right, I might not prepare that hole enough

Lucky you

She's learned to relax her asshole and take my dick. It's a skill, just like anything else, she has to want it and be relaxed. Practice makes perfect....

I can understand that.
Seems to me I have to make her understand she can obtain pleasure from there

No, make her understand you obtain pleasure from there...

I'm not enjoying it if I see she's not enjoying it.. Turn off.