BUZZFEED IS DONE!

BUZZFEED IS DONE!

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.cbPOp2OZ2#.wj51lP1AP
lifezette.com/polizette/buzzfeed-runs-error-laden-unverifiable-trump-russia-claim/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God bless Donald Trump. I'm so sick of this giant pussy of a world we live in now. We need strength.

Gawker 2.0

>Hulk Hogan brings down Gawker
>Donald Trump brings down Buzzfeed

Are we truly living in the new Renaissance?

can you explain what happend?

What?...

kys ootl fags

Goddammit Sup Forums does some magical shit.

Truly a Sup Forums renaissance.

Sup Forums peed and raped buzzfeed with tentacles.

he stakes rose on Tuesday when CNN reported that America’s intelligence chiefs gave Trump and Barack Obama a two-page summary of the reports last week. It also said Senator John McCain delivered a copy to FBI director James Comey last month.

How dare buzzfeed report this. It is almost like they think the people should know what secret things are being spoke about in government.

Pics on what happened? can't find anything on google

>Claims are unverified
>Sources are deemed credible
>Russian sources are believed to have access to material that is damaging to Trump

So, yes the claims are unverified but the sources are solid...this Sup Forums shit is a fantasy. Probably nothing more than a mere coincidence.

>Pics on what happened? can't find anything on google

The Trumpeters are triggered.

buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.cbPOp2OZ2#.wj51lP1AP

>>lifezette.com/polizette/buzzfeed-runs-error-laden-unverifiable-trump-russia-claim/

>lifezette
Laura Ingraham, a close Trump ally currently under consideration to be Trump’s White House press secretary, owns an online publisher called Ingraham Media Group that runs a number of sites, including LifeZette, a news site that frequently posts articles of dubious veracity.

And yet you get ignorance. Seems fitting.

>falling for the old trick of printed material = real shit
Didn't those fucks learned anything with the video game console """"leaks""""?

CIA is done aswell. Even they fell for it.

Media are absolute shit as expected. They've just walked into a libel nightmare and they know it. Trump's going to clamp down on media fraudsters and replace mainstream media with a new media run by his son in law who by the way is the owner of a newspaper.

Do you need a safe space?

Sup Forums did a fan fic of Trump getting pissed on by Russian sluts last year. Pretended to be ex MI6 operative passing it on to a liberal clinton supporter and making fake backpage ads and sending fake emails to various news groups just for trolling. Libtard clinton supporter then passed it to CIA in hopes of it helping her get victory. Media got wind recently and started using the story. CIA published report a couple days ago of alleged Russian interference9with zero evidence shown btw) in the election has this story in the report.

TL;DR A fanfic made by Sup Forums has tricked the CIA,FBI and the Media.

Exactly,,, the alt right underestimates how intelligence actually works.

It's not like there's a smoking gun that's going to leak. In this scenario....Russia would never admit what it has because then they lose leverage.

>all those people defending buzzfeed
If you still want to have a left on your country, the first thing you have to do is let go from lunatics.

When Alex Freaking Jones can beat you to a pulp due you having a bunch of retards on your side, its time to let em go.

lol

nah

post it?

fuck you alt right cucks

You mean trump loves water sports. LOL

russians have video of trump getting pissed on by hookers. KEK!!!!

I actually liked gawker tbh and they are based for that hogan sextape

TRUMP LOVES GOLDEN SHOWERS lololooll!

#watersportsgate

Now you know why his hair is yellow!!!

they also stole the mona lisa and opened a pedo pizza place

damn pesky rus

Funny thing is, watersports are pretty much the only thing he's done that I'm 100% OK with

I mean that's hilarious; if I could go to the "Presidential Suite" of a hotel right after Trump slept in it, I'd hire a gang of old homeless dudes to lemonparty the shit out of that bed. Hell, I'd post the pictures myself.

Murka loves pissresident trump LLLOOOOL.

Cause people who are embarrassed never lie to keep their standing.