Only 10 more days Sup Forums

Only 10 more days Sup Forums

til?

Ladies and gentlemen, the 45th and Final President of the United States of America

Trump inauguration maybe?

I hope he is the next Hitler.

I will join Americas third reich and purge the empire of this criminal scum known as SJW, Feminazi, BLM, and all the Democrats and Liberals.

who the fuck knew my dumbass actually voted for this guy

Until the crybaby millenial leftists fill the streets with the uncontrollable monsoon of their salty, delicious tears.

Or Russian prostitute salty, delicious piss...whatever fills the streets first.

I hope so too.
You will be vastly outnumbered and destroyed.

By?

Liberals, Democrats, and SJW's are in safe spaces and getting PTSD from shooting 22 LR essentially...

IIRC there are 400million guns in the south and midwest...the very places that elected Obama and Trump....

You wish safe zone bb

cant wait till shit gets so bad i feel nostalgia for the days of internet cucks nazis and liberal shits. strap in for 4 wild years

10 days til civil war.

Alt-right retards, load up on small arms ammo.
Libtards, use your college educations and chemistry and start formulating your weapons.

>I live in a hilarous cartoonish narrative that does not resemble reality whatsoever.

Keep going user, you're doing great.

lol

keep crying you sjw safe zone cuck

if you thought the saudi royals made the west elites look like solid gold angels, just wait

I can't wait til the shit hits the fan.
It didn't happen when the GOP shoved W into office, and it should have.
It didn't happen when the DNC handed the nomination to a negroid, and it should have.
If t doesn't happen when an upopular minority party of hate and backwardness is appointed to absolute power and a reckless imbecile of dangerous ignorance and wanton aggression is placed at the head of it, this country has no hope of revolution.

Tree of Liberty
Blood of patriots

oooh a poorly timed deflection attempt

Lost your place?
Lets see, where were you.
You're going to join a third reich
and kill everyone you don't like, predictably anyone not white straight and christian,
and you imagine that you'd stand a chance in hell of overpowering the majority of the people in this country who would in no way tolerate any such uprising whatsoever
and you assume anyone who is not the same as you must be afraid of guns
and you assume the only way anyone would deal with an armed you trying to cause havoc in some domestic terrorist third reich fantasy, is with small arms fire like you have.

>boo hoo i'm going to join the third reich and then you'll be sorry

Cry some more faggot, your third reich will end in a single drone strike.

>and kill everyone you don't like, predictably anyone not white straight and christian,

Nope. Just the un-American Democrats, liberals, and SJW cunts ruining this country.

All the brown people and fellow homos can stay if they are true Americans.