Dear fucking pedo cunt

Dear fucking pedo cunt,

Whoever the fuck you are, I'm sick of your shitposting causing me to be banned every fucking time I'm trying to post shit on my phone
Half the time I cant decently post on this site because somehow you managed to get half the IP's banned on the Dutch Vodafone provider and all of them thanks to this board

Get fucked you fucking cunt and refrain forever from posting on this site

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/70570310/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feel better?

>Vodafone
>Dutch
>Phonefag
dood jezelf kanker oetz

>someone is making phone posters stop posting
Based

OP is absolutely right, the pedoposter acts like such an obnoxious little annoying faggot who thinks he's gods gift to this fucking board, when actually he's a pathetic waste of skin and needs to be put down.

good

less normie shits on here the better.

>pedoposter is Dutch

Is there even one stereotype out there that isn't true?

kekt and rekt
get a real isp

Ummm...
Well, women are fu- no... Hmmm, not all niggers are crim- fuck! Let's see, not all spics are thie- shit!

>yuropedos

>all these cuckputer fags mad at based phone posters

Stay at your 'battlestation' you bunch of retarded shrimpdicks while i meme on the go.

Catch you on the flipside cuckbois

>t. master of chubs

Him and the blacked spammer should be tortured to death. Practically everyday I see a black cock thanks to that fucking cuck.

>Phone posters getting locked out of Sup Forums by one man

A real human being and a real hero

>you managed to get half the IP's banned on the Dutch Vodafone provider

How does happen

Asians are sm- no

>pedoposter
>image.jpg

literally what

jordyn poster isn't image.jpg
brighton poster isn't image.jpg

Wait, I thought that the pedoposter was multiple people. Is this not true?

it's like 2, maybe 3 people.

So let me get this straight. There are three main pedoposters?
1.) the Brightonfag
2.) the Jordynfag
3.) the Dutchfag

Is my typing that obvious

People from c u n n y - c h a n.

all me

Your phrasing, usage of the word shrimpdick, defense of mobile posting (and subsequent usage of clover and air mode to ban evade) gave you away :^)

Why is everybody assuming it's a Sup Forums pedo? Couldn't it be a shitposter from another board who gets permabanned all the time?

muslims are very peaceful and would never kil.... oh .. nvm

Wait so the CP poster is Netherlandish? interesting...

>y-yea, i WANT the janitor to d-delete my threads... thats it!
>I enjoy it actually haha~

Wow, these kids are delusional.

If I ever decide to go through with my suicide, I'm going to kill the pedo spammer first. It'll be my gift to humanity.

How do you ban evade on your phone

buy another Sup Forums pass

You can just search the post number on the archive. looks like its not pedo though archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/70570310/
Whats wrong with that when you're always shit posting yourself, i shill for reddit sensibilities?

i thought this shit was given to cops, not just banned

i get all freaked out and paranoid about my cache meanwhile they post and they're all carefree?

>mfw the pedo poster is doing God's work by keeping reddit mobile phone shitposters from posting

God bless him whoever he is

they cover their tracks

>hello fbi yes there's people postin pictures of girls they got from social media sites

there's one poster that isn't just social media stuff

>hi police people are posting teen girls pictures that they got from their Instagram accounts! please arrest them asap!

there's at least one dude posting illegal shit, someone said it's so the mods will delete the thread

He does it because he's some kind of overweight mentally ill script-kiddy who is autistic enough to think he's in some kind of "war" with the mods here.

His method of fighting this "war", apparently, is to spend hours a day spamming pictures of an ugly little Down Syndrome troll he is obsessed with and likely has a creepy Silence of the Lambs-style shrine for in the corner of his government-provided housing.

It's an interesting choice of methods, because it takes him hours of filling out CAPTCHA's to do this.
Conversely, it literally takes a Mod or a Jani less than a second or two and one single button-press to undo HOURS of his work.

It's honestly very sad. He basically lives in a Hell of his own making and doesn't even know or care. The highest thing he will achieve in his life is spending hours a day to mildly annoy the Sup Forums staff, who can undo his work with ZERO time or effort every time.

>overweight mentally ill

Really reeks of projection here. For all we know its mods that are doing it so they have justification to go full Stalinist. An Sup Forums mod was spamming pure cp during the world cup of 2014 and moot caught him because he was mod that forgot to log off

>An Sup Forums mod was spamming pure cp during the world cup of 2014
wait, why?

i remember people saying a lot of the SRS take over of reddit was through spamming that shit and being outraged and pretending to be the cure to crackdown on it then no one could be against them

I can guarantee I have it 1,000,000 times worse.

I live in Australia, my mobile can NEVER connect. There's millions of bans on the IPs here

>be a faggot with nothing to do but make a Malaysian Macrome board slightly worse with your inane shitposting
>Mods are able to delete it on sight with the press of a single button
>Mods can undo minutes or even hours of shitposting in 1/5 of a second
>Much of your shitposting doesn't even get seen by another human being it gets deleted so quick.
>Do it anyway, knowing that all of the above is true.

Fucking why?
Can someone explain the mentality of a butthurt shitposter to me?
They literally accomplish NOTHING but wasting their own time.
Are they confused? Or do they know this and just not care?

It's honestly kind of depressing.

>this whole thread

KEK

No it was a mod that was a fan of mandrama

>wait, why?

He was a mod from Chicago and got caught spamming crazy cp. He was a huge problem for Sup Forums and moot couldn't get rid of him until he found out his identity, banned him and reported him to the FBI. No idea why he spammed it, probably so he can ask for more mod powers.

he had to still be logged on to be discovered? His ip wasnt enough?

xD

>I live in Australia, my mobile can NEVER connect. There's millions of bans on the IPs here

>tanlines ruin pictures

so

so

wrong

>it's a reddit tears general

>Whats wrong with that when you're always shit posting yourself, i shill for reddit sensibilities?
Bump

You shouldn't be able to post from your phone at all to be perfectly honest and I don't really understand why isn't it implemented.