Would you bang my mom?

Would you bang my mom?

Yes id fuck her then have her fuck me would you fuck my mommy

I'd bang both your dads. Would you fuck my daddy?

Fuck your moms are hot.

Bump for more moms

On last bump

>penis
>mom
pick one

Moms with cocks are the best, faggot.

bmp

Why are people here so insecure about being bi? Just admit that we're attracted to feminine men. It's an anonymous site

Not feminine men, but women with cocks.
But I still think that counts as bi.

If that's your mum, I wanna bang your dad.

If it's a women who gets surgery to have her penis replaced with a cock I could understand why you'd call them that. But the fact these are men who dress feminine and sometimes get surgery to appear more feminine is why they are feminine men.

Oh, I see what you think. I meant in Jap fantasy land where futa exists, they're women.
Yeah, these are men, but it's a form of denial to blot it out. Like saying "boipucci" instead of "shaved, strangely soft man ass."

I think a big part of why traps can be fetishized now is because of how effeminate mot millennials look today. Whereas, say, 50 years ago, a man in a dress would look fucking horrific.

He'll yeah, I'd suck that dick too

You could say beautiful boy butt

Well the "boy" part is just another way of getting around saying "man"

Depends on their age. People tend go go through their whole 20's being called a boy no matter how rugged they look. Let's face it, no one wants a 30+ year old crossdresser

I could argue that most people in their twenties were for centuries just young men, and that it was the 50's that really introduced the idea of a teenager and someone around that age being a "boy".
But ehhhh I don't feel like getting into that, it's just splitting hairs anyways.
The really fucked up thing is how much she (see what I did there) looks like an actual, non dick having, girl I know.

>I could argue that most people in their twenties were for centuries just young men, and that it was the 50's that really introduced the idea of a teenager and someone around that age being a "boy".
That's just another argument for calling it beautiful boy butt instead of something silly or closeted. You're agreeing with me about now.
>The really fucked up thing is how much he (see what I did there) looks like an actual girl I know.
FTFY. There's no reason to keep hiding, brother.

I'm gonna keep lying to myself until I get over traps.
I-I'll just grow out of them. They'll die out or something. R-right...

>those awful heart areola

Only problem I have with this image.

It won't work. Once you're cursed with trap lust you will see their smooth cocks every time you close your eyes

Well most of the time I self insert as the trap, so... Though the thought of being sissified and getting fucked by a trap domme does sound hot.

All I have to do is burn my fishnet stockings and that should do 'er. Like burning a ouja board.

On another note, I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed.