I like to think so
I've only known you a couple weeks, but you seem alright
but there is potential for great good

Why do I hate myself?

can jetfuel melt steel beams ?

why are you sad fucked up methhead?

y u on meth?

As with all self-hate, you're unsatisfied with yourself
what is it you hate about yourself? Imagine the opposite. Does that seem favorable?
Work towards that

Ask G. Bush

Just a LOT of coffee and a shitty sleeping schedule

Should we be drone bombing Pakistan?

Personally I don't think so, but it's a necessary evil
Some innocents are going to die, why not kill the ones that will make the world a better place in the long run?

so the ones that claim to be jews are they really jews or are just zionists ?
also shoot that fucking pillow with timestamp

I know a lot of jewish people quite well
the conspiracies that most of the world has about them are ridiculous, if only because most of them are too stupid to come up with the shit you people believe
not my pillow, just a picture
I can stab an old camping pillow though

>I can stab an old camping pillow though
Will you? I want to see that.

Yes ! stab the shit out of that fucking pillow because it is the chan and I had triples timestamp

Bumpin while tired man stabs

Goodnight sweet prince

Nice random vibrate motors next to the Wiimote, pretty sure they're from an Xbox 360 or PS2 controller if I'm correct?

How long have you been up?

for the record, those are all actual practical knives, except for the silver one which is a keepsake
I use them for woodcarving and general knife-things, not some faggot knife collector

Good catch, but not quite
They're from Gamecube controllers, I casually do mods/repairs for people who play Melee near me

Can I ask you anything?

Since saturday

except for that question, yes

Fair point! I've generally done repairs of everything I can figure out how to do, which has resulted in me being able to do everything from laptops and watches to cars, construction and electrical/plumbing. I have never had to pull a GC controller apart though

Why the fuck do you have an emoji pillow?

So he can shoot it, duh!

Oh, that's quite impressive for self-teaching

i don't trust myself to work on it unless I can 100% put it back together, or if it's not a big deal if it doesn't work after tinkering. So I'm pretty much stuck with smaller things
And GC controllers are actually amazing, as far as taking it apart is concerned. Everything is surprisingly modular, so you can add/subtract/modify specific things to your needs
Not like they're getting much use nowadays, but y'know
also I have no idea how to mess with actual circuitry. I can think VERY well mechanically, but circuits are just... eh
to make internet people buttmad

I've defiantly had a lot of practice over the years, you're still doing pretty well being able to fix what you can! Most of the people I know couldn't fix a rock if their life depended on it! For me the concept of what I'm fixing comes to me basically instantly, and what I don't know off the top of my head I can research intensely. I ended up actually studying mechanics so I got a qualification out of that, I know circuit boards pretty well, but usually if it's not an easy fix I don't bother, I don't have a steady enough hand to replace really small surface mount shit. Construction and what have you makes complete sense to me and I've been competent at it.

But yet I can't get a job to save my life