I know reddit posts aren't normally allowed but you guys HAVE to read this guy's comment

I know reddit posts aren't normally allowed but you guys HAVE to read this guy's comment

He made a breakdown with undeniable proof that the people writing good reviews for Ghostbusters are shills

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/4s6of5/ghostbusters_2016_review_megathread/d574fq1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgZDpdnMULQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RjzC1Dgh17A
youtube.com/watch?v=CIAjMXIRr38
youtube.com/watch?v=9-tYZkJ2p54
youtube.com/watch?v=xSp5QwKRwqM
youtube.com/watch?v=JsBysD68Sgs
youtube.com/watch?v=6gxCT-U7A_A
youtube.com/watch?v=clGuYPcim-g
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/4s6of5/ghostbusters_2016_review_megathread/d574fq1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok

Why were you hanging out at reddit, user? Hmm?

If you don't compare it to Ghostbusters, it's not a terrible movie.

>if you don't compare it to itself it's great

wat

The originals. Everyone is saying it's not as good as the originals, therefore it's shit.

If you don't compare it and look at it on its own, it's not a terrible movie. It's nothing good, just not bad.

>Even caring about a movie

>UNDENIABLE PROOF

>THAT

>ANYONE WHO LIKES SOMETHING I DON'T GOT PAYED TO SAY IT.

>EVERYONE REALLY KNOWS THAT ALL MY OPINIONS ARE RIGHT

and then op had a mental breakdown or something.

They didn't necessarily get paid but it's clear they decided to like it beforehand.

what's the point of bringing back a franchise if you're just going to shit over the old movie's legacy?

Ghostbusters was a fucking great movie now the studio is using everyone's memory of a time when Hollywood was a lot better to bilk money from a few nostalgic idiots.

The articles they wrote in the lead up to the film are proof of confirmation bias.
After all the had written before releasing reviews that were, 'whoops, it actually is shit.' were never going to happen. I don't know why people are so surprised. This has been predicted for ages.

Film criticism was never great and since the advent of the Internet where literally anyone with an opinion can find an audience a lot of people whose opinions are worthless and knowledge limited have become critics, it's become exceedingly worse.

LEL!

>Take this redditfag's opinion as a fact!

You didn't claim the same shit when everybody shitted on BvS, eh? So pathetic.

>Media number means nothing when the fans have already made up their mind about (not) seeing it.

You're talking about every remake ever, why you focus your virginal anger on Ghostbusters?

Writing pre-articles is like the most common shit in journalism, user...

>If you don't compare the reboot of a movie to the movie it's rebooting, it's a good movie.

It's almost artistic this level of autism.

I actually care about Ghostbusters

I bet you'd be calling me a virgin for being pissed about a Groundhog's Day remake too.

Two amazing movies with Bill Murray that are so perfect they never need to be remade.

>the characters had no chemistry and it sagged in the 3rd act, a lot of the jokes don't land and the cgi is poor, but it is funny in parts and promotes a good message! don't let the misogynists win! 6/10
>t. benjamin cuckman, website nobody has heard of
>certified fresh

won't save it at the box office

>I actually care about Ghostbusters

Sure thing, m8. You didn't give a fuck until they tried to remake it with grills. I bet you haven't seen the original or the sequel in the last 10 years.

I'm not but isn't he trying to say that if didn't have that title it could be a decent blockbuster?

If you compare it to Ghostbusters 2 its fantastic

>yet another rehash of an old movie doing better than other innovative kino
i'm ready to die now

I sure do love how all the men are either arseholes or retarded, and the way they kill a male ghost by shooting them in their dick, yeah so the next time somebody says sexism against men doesn't exist, they can check out this shitshow

>41 reviews out of like 100 critics that review.

Good Luck.

it's not certified fresh

You didn't really need to do that.

Anyone could have seen this shit coming form feminist critics.

>let me tell you about your life

Piss off

I could quote whole scenes verbatim because it's such a great, memorable movie.

I bet you hate the original which is why you're fine with some hack ruining the memories of them.

fav scenes btw

youtube.com/watch?v=BgZDpdnMULQ

youtube.com/watch?v=RjzC1Dgh17A

Is Devin Faraci a legit cuck or just a troll?

Both.

another amazing scene

youtube.com/watch?v=CIAjMXIRr38

Devin Faraci is the kind of guy who called the killing of those cops in Dallas a ""revolution"".

He's a fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=9-tYZkJ2p54

Jontron is funny

youtube.com/watch?v=xSp5QwKRwqM

But it does, which just furthers the question of not just doing an original story.

>71853375
this isn't reddit

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=JsBysD68Sgs

Just saw it. It was shit. If this movie gets 74% then Warcraft should've gotten 98%. Makes no fucking sense.

stop making ghandi get up from his anime

Warcraft wasn't feminist enough :^)

why did warcraft do so bad anyway
like objectively speaking it wasn't even a bad movie, a 40-50% would have fit better

fucking kill me

Just because a movie gets a "fresh" rating doesn't mean it'll be a hit. People actually want to have to see the movie and no amount of shilling will help a brain dead cash grab become a Blockbuster. Look at all the dusty Ghostbusters 2016 merchandise rotting on store shelves. It'll top out at a generous estimated 75 million domestic and be dumped into bargain DVD bins in 2 months time, forever forgotten.

74%%%%

Sup Forums BTFO

No, it's not dickhead. Maybe for those in commentary or blogging who need to produce content even when they have nothing to say or write about, A film critic should have no opinion one way or the other on a film before they see it.

die

youtube.com/watch?v=6gxCT-U7A_A

>this thread

Then don't use the Ghostbusters name. Shitty knock offs like R.I.P.D barely had any M.I.B fans giving a shit about it. If they just use the basic setting but with a different name, it wouldn't get compared as much.

Ghostbusters has always been shit

>Doing it for free

He should be a mod here.

HE HAS SPOKEN

youtube.com/watch?v=clGuYPcim-g

>gets downvoted by 16 points an hour
That's 384 points a day. Guy's gonna be out of points by the end of the week!

>Shilled the movie before release
>Give good release when movie is out

in other news, water is wet

RIPD was based on a comic book so it wasn't a ripoff to the same degree

It was still shit though

Why are so many white people full of such self loathing?

white guilt

>reddit.com/r/movies/comments/4s6of5/ghostbusters_2016_review_megathread/d574fq1
i wont read it but I will upvote everyone in favor and downvote everyone against

THIS ONE SCENE. This one scene.. Friggen hilariously funny without even trying, without even trying. Without even trying.

ghandi please send these people back to where they came from

Yes, but why do they possess it?

They suggest people shouldn't be judged, persecuted, etc based on factors they have no control over. Why should they feel guilty something they didn't choose?

Critics thought it was too much of a "boy ands their videogames" movie. 40-50 does sound a lot more accurate for what I saw.

If anybody knew the answer than white guilt wouldn't be a thing anymore.

post just has been removed it seems LMAO

Someone still have a copy, dont refresh the page

Holy shit

I'm glad I saved it

hold on I got it, let me upload a screenshot in just a second.

Here it is.

pastebin too

please don't.
we know you took it down to victimize yourself.

>DELETED

Fucking Reddit man. Are you fucking kidding me? I'm not familiar with reddit but how could that post possibly violate any rule whatsoever?

Please do this based user.

just like you have decided to hate it beforehand?

samefagging
jk everyone REALLY cared about that reddit comment saying they had to be shills

>reddit links
So the rumors are true then

Its redditors crying about this movie on Sup Forums and not actual locals

>Cuck Reviewers
>Don't compare it to the original!
>Movie of the summer!

I will. I will. Somehow. Ghostbusters forever. None of this is real. It's a tale from the darkside of the outer limits; please stand by.

What do you expect? Every time they post negative things there it's immediately removed by SJW mods. They have to come here.

yes

>Fucking Reddit man. Are you fucking kidding me? I'm not familiar with reddit but how could that post possibly violate any rule whatsoever?
Are you serious? Reddit has SJW mods in literally every sub, they just ban you for anything and then when you complain to modmail they mute you from contacting modmail any further and if you say anything else you get banned/shadowbanned from the site.

They delete absolutely everything that's not extremely SJW from every major sub and 99% of the minor ones (KotakuInAction is pretty much the only one shit doesn't get deleted instantly from).

To post on reddit you have to be: pro big business, pro feminism, anti white male, and pro Hillary.

Something about this makes me think it's not real.

Because thats what liberal media and the marxist echo chambers of college have taught them.

*People of colour* are not to be held accountable for anything bad

*white* people are to be held accountable for EVERYTHING BAD

Also, a great deal of these people seem to be awkward muppets who wouldn't have social lives otherwise, SJW gives them the opportunity to 'be part of something'...to 'belong'.

Look at fatty in the original pic. He would be sitting alone at home watching shota anime in another time....today, he says ''I hate white people like you, I am part of your cause, except me into your movement!''

HOLY.
FUCK.

STOP SAMEFAGGING YOU FUCKING LOSER FAGGOT NO ONE FUCKING CARES.

I messaged the mods why it got removed and they said because it was getting brigaded by Sup Forums. What brigade was there? Are we not allowed to link reddit posts to other sites anymore?

Nice shoop SRS.

Redditors hate the new Ghostbusters for some reason.

what is srs

Wtf I love Ghostbusters now

Thanks for quick the redpill user.

>mfw all the good reviews are from the same people who where behind the aggressive guilt advertising campaign desperately trying to be right

>he doesn't know that the chan oldfags are now in Reddot.

The whole "being brigaded" thing is just an excuse for leddit mods to delete stuff that triggers them.

Dude, don't be silly. It's just an excuse. They enforce these bullshit rules only if it's not a PC post/thread, that's all they exist for. I see you're not familiar with the situation on the site, so all I'll tell you is: it's hopeless, don't bother.

>Fred toplel

It's a Sup Forums euphemism, it's code for Jew or JIDF.

Why?
>Though Jones gets some of the film’s most memorable lines, her character channels a shameful racial stereotype — one that traces back to the days of blackface when it amused audiences to see African-American characters spook easily, bugging their eyes and running for their lives whenever confronted with a ghost
it literally sounds like antifilm/meta-kino on par with bamboozled and the cinema of harmony korine

The man that raped you and got away with it

:^)

You're not fucking welcome here redditor
The only place you're welcome is in the game of thrones general

I probably use Sup Forums more than I use reddit

I like it here more personally.

Am I the only one here that don't have an opinion on this flick yet? What I mean by that is that I don't hate or like it, since I haven't seen it yet. I see a lot of vitriol here and I don't get why. Sure I don't like the feminist agenda, but I judge each thing by its merits. Why is it that nobody can accept that a movie might be good or bad regardless of whatever reason it was made? Maybe it sucks. Maybe it has some good parts but 95% of the rest of the movie is ass. Why can't anyone try to objectively explain what they thought was good and bad without having heaps of posts telling them that they're a shill? Just the other thread somebody who was "open-minded" was told to fuck off. You don't have to be so mad

Honestly the sooner gamergate and Sup Forums leaves Sup Forums the better. This isn't even fun shitposting, it's a twitter crusade. Go back there

i like to use you're mum every night faggit