Sup Forumsros i need some advice...

Sup Forumsros i need some advice , I've just started seeing this girl within the last week and it had to be the worst time because its her birthday this weekend and i feel like i haven't known her long enough to get her a present but know she will be probably sad if i don't get her something.

What do i do? Get her something or not? and if so wtf do i get someone i barley know?

Pic for attention

Get her some chocolates, you can't go wrong with that.

give her some shitty necklace

just buy some beers and show up.

Thats what im thinking

you're fucking her, aren't you? you've known her long enough to buy her something other than a condom.

whats her fucking interests? start there. get her something useful, like fuzzy socks or a bathrobe or something she'll use everyday (and thus something that will remind her of you everyday).

OP here, she keeps texting me telling me about how shes gotten her first gifts and shit

it feels super beta for me to give in and buy her something but at the same time i dont want to b a dick

be super cheesy and make her a mixtape. all love songs, draw on the cd

wrap it and give it to her with a card and a single red rose

youre overthinking this. its a fucking birthday gift, not the end of the world. just do it.

>anons permanently stuck in a rom com from the 80s

Yeah youre right what am i doing fuck

that's retarded

Give her a pearl necklace

And you act as if girls favorite movies arent any 80s film with molly ringwald

you're retarded

mate literally buy her some flowers.it's safe it's nice it shows you did something and it's cheap.don't buy her jewelery

no you

no u

post pics of her here

we all cum on pics of here

make a scrapbook full of romantic quotes and her jizz covered face

give her scrapbook

shower in all the pussy she throws at you.

u

who the fuck even recognizes Molly Ringwald references anymore? John Hughes died like 7 years ago.

Idk man

all the bitches at my college love the breakfast club and sixteen candles

No they dont. They want you to think they do but in reality, the burden of the millennial generation is by constantly acting out their own personal Cinderella story. Any movie produced in the 90s fits that description. "Ugly turned pretty", tale as old as time.

they also die in less than 2 days. is that what you're trying to tell someone? that your affection for them is fleeting and short lived?



alright you win

Well I temporarily move 20 hours away for work for a couple months.. so yes?

Buy her a dildo to replace your tiny dick faggot.

Flowers. Small enough where you aren't weird for giving it, but nice enough that it will be cute

And take her out to dinner

what kind of flowers?

flowers are lame as shit. its the most generic way to tell someone, "i care..but only a little bit. not enough to actually get to know who you are as a person."

LMAO nigga

if a girl lieks you and you make her a mix of music "that made you think about her" she'll soak

chill out with the anger towards women tripe

whilst you're absolutely correct only guys can see this clear and obvious logic, girls are far too busy telling there bff that some cute guy brought her flowers

shits weak, virgins.

;)

i am a woman and no one gives a shit about your mixtape Tyrone. you'd just be sending her a link to your soundcloud or some shit anyways. no one uses tapedecks or CDs anymore so what the fuck is the point? i make youtube playlists all the time of music I like. if someone ELSE made me a YT playlist as a gift, i'd be pissed. what a lame gift "egh heres some songs that remind me of a generic description of love i.e. remind me of you"

they say that because its the only thing you assholes buy for us. flowers, jewelry, bullshit like that. any gift you give is praised because it doesn't happen often. you could just as easily buy her something you know you both have in common. chances are the kinds of women you lot fuck with are into "geek culture" anyways. buy her a doctor who mug or something. anything other than this shit.

Make her a card, don't buy one. They absolutely love that shit. Take her to dinner. If she doesn't appreciate either of those things, kick her unappreciative cunt ass to the curb.

do what i do for new relationships and holidays
get some flowers sent to her with a sweet message in them.
do not store buy and deliver
idky but they like delivery better
don't let her know your doing it and just wait on that booty call

gee i wonder why you're still single

>I've just started seeing this girl within the last week and
you already need help, protip it will end in disaster.

loungewear.
not lingerie.
bath robes, pajamas, fuzzy socks, shit like that. you'll never go wrong. any female in your life will love shit like that. great trick for christmas presents.

>someone i barley know

get her some barley bro, bitches love grains

im a gril guys i swear hehehehheh

I've already come to that realisation especially once i move away next weekend.

OP already stated that he doesn't know her that well and that he's planning on moving away in the near future. If I was in his position flowers would seem like the perfect option, enough to keep the going whilst he's still there but not thought full or expensive enough that he's making any false promises

give her the ol deep damp n dirty
bust her chops
ride her like a bronco

get her some scratchers or something

let me break that down for you then.
>hand her a bouquet of generic flowers
>roses probably
>oh great. flowers.
no call, no text, no contact afterwards. "he didn't even care enough to buy me something even a LITTLE personal!" thats how that'll play out 7 times out of 10.

Wtf is wrong with you, mix tapes are legit. I would love to receive a mix tape.

Get a strap on cock and tell her you want her in your ass.