Help!

Help!
How can I hack a fb, tumblr, twitter, account? or a email, I've got the users, email, personal information etc

Step 1: Stop being 12.
Step 2: Social engineering

I'm not 12
And social engineering is not an option because me and that person don't see each other and don't talk anymore

just guess the password. that's the secret. that's all it is.

1. Dumb cunt you don't know shit about social engineering
2. Actually look shit up, learn things fgt

Give me sources then, topics idk

Step 1: Quit being a fag
Step 2: An hero

You dont

Don't be faggots and help me

you can try to use the passwort recovery system and pretend you are a technological retard that forgot his password.
"hacking" a major website is not an option.

>I have this vague request with no real backgroundinformation
>"hurrdurr how i into hack? wanna be 1337 xDDD"
Can you not understand how retarded you are?

well maybe not hacking, but getting the password, I'm into software but just have been 1 semester

Fuck those anons above, I'm going to teach you the hacker ways, kiddo. Below I'm going to teach you how to hack a Facebook.

1 - Install Kali Linux, it's the number 1 hacker linux distro in the world. It package manager has the most updated hacker apps compared to every single other linux distro.
2 - Once you're done and ready, fire up a terminal.
3 - Type "sudo apt-get install cmatrix". CMatrix is a Matrix brute-force password finder written in C (hence the name). Being written in C language, it's the best password brute-forcer in the market.
4 - Once the installation is done, just invoke the program, like this:

cmatrix -f "[email protected]"

the -f part stands for facebook. In a couple of minutes you should have the plain-text password of your victim.

Enjoy your hacking, user!

I have uBuntu, can I work with that?

>I'm into software
>but just have been 1 semester

holy shit that was funny. thanks for the giggles.

Penetration testing, it security

You are a fucking retard.
Not only can this method get you arrested if not done properly, it is also fucking retarded to post unknown exploits on a public side you collossal shitface. fucking moron

Technically, yes, you could, but I'm pretty sure the version of cmatrix provided by Ubuntu is pretty old, and, therefore, it would take probably days to crack a simple ASCII-only password with 8 digits. The Kali Linux version works with Unicode charsets and usually can cracks passwords up to 16 characters within an hour.

Just trying to help a fellow user, man. Knowledge is power, fuck the system!

Gonna install it tomorrow, I already have the ISO

The default "attempttime" for cmatrix is 1 1/2 hour. Just use it and wait. Aslong as you can see the matrix console visualisation thingy you know the programm is still working. Just wait.

thanks a lot dude

How can I install the updated version for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS?

You would have to compile it yourself, and since Ubuntu is using a slightly outdated version of the Linux kernel, I'm pretty sure that would be a pain in the ass to do. Just get Kali Linux and things will be way easier.

Download the official ISO
Made a bootable USB with rufus(google it)
Let some unassigned disk space with the windows managing tool
Boot the usb, install aside windows or not

I meant cmatrix.

I can't install Kali, I don't have enough room to make another partition.

Make a Kali Linux Live USB then, man. It'll be a bit slower than an installed version, but it'll still be way faster than if you ran the cmatrix provided by Ubuntu.