If you had the ability to shape shift into something else would you and what would it be?

If you had the ability to shape shift into something else would you and what would it be?

A burrito.

(Pictured: A burrito)

slut

is rolled sushi, japan's version of a burrito?

I would shapeshift into a bathroom door handle. Every time someone went into the bathroom I'd make creepy remarks and would bitch endlessly at anyone who took a shit. I'd also chastise anyone who failed to wash their hands.

A choo choo train

Pic related, it's a choo choo train

I want eyes on that robot it looks like it is trying so hard, and wants to make the humans happy

I don't know. I've never really understood this thought experiment.

Let's say I shape shift into a bird because I want to fly to the top of a building, and then shift back into myself when I'm there.

Do I keep my human-like brain and thoughts meanwhile? Or when I shape shift into that bird, I automatically become a retarded fucking bird and just fly away and go shit on cars and never have the brain power to be conscious enough to shift back?

Wouldn't take the risk.

there are tons of versions of the idea, plenty of stories are written were the person keeps complete human thought, others they become wild animals

Johnny Bravo.

So i can at least talk to girls without fear of being rejected, even if I never get gf

Well what are the parameters for the version in this thread?

a fucking corpse

I'd shaped hit into an attractive man.

A giant black cock then finally I could fuck some hot white chicks

Best human being

you can shape shift into what you want and still retain your previous intelligence

Well then I'll still be too retarded and lazy to actually do anything worthwhile anyway

moms spaghetti

A banging hot Chad-bro with a 11.9" dong and a raging coke habit all the women leave.

why that big? you won't be able to even fuck 99.9% of the women

you could turn into a bear, kill your boss and then sleep for a winter

˙ǝʌɐǝl uǝɯoʍ ǝɥʇ llɐ ʇᴉqɐɥ ǝʞoɔ ƃuᴉƃɐɹ ɐ puɐ ƃuop ,,6˙ƖƖ ɐ ɥʇᴉʍ oɹq-pɐɥƆ ʇoɥ ƃuᴉƃuɐq ∀

Fantastic choice.

Maybe a burrito is just Mexican sushi.

No but you can molest horses without fear of horse-dissapointment the horse

fuck I think sushi is older than burritos, fucking mexicans steal everything

Mexicans never stole Manchuria or Korea you nip fuck.

nice feet

A bird so I can fly and sit on women's window sills and watch them getting changed. A bird can still fap right?

yes? I don't know how birds fuck actually

I don't think birds have penises. They fertilize eggs like fish i think. Like the girl bird lays an egg, then the male bird pees on the egg or something. So, yeah, no fapping

pretty sure that's not accurate

It kind of is, just not technically i don't think. Same way chicken eggs are basically just chicken periods and won't hatch into chicks unless they become fertilized. Girl birds just lay eggs all the time

well fuck, I was going to bed, but now I have to learn about the entire reproductive process for birds, thanks

Egg-selent! :D

I'd turn into a werewolf and kill by boss to get a day off work