twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sheeeiiiiittttt

Donovan's a huge faggot, amirite?

Brother, in these dire times
these grim days
these cold night

Underfuckingrated!!!!!!

Oat

Memes just get lazier and lazier with less thought/creativity. No wonder millennials are all retarded

Not to mention this meme started out on tumblr months ago. I didn't know Sup Forums just waited until memes got stale on other sites before using them.

I see somebody didn't get any oats

I know it's pathetic. It's just a fucking pig

>OHHH MUH OATS BROTHER
Stupid normies this shit doesn't even mean anything it's not creative or funny. Literally I heard normies saying this before it even got on Sup Forums.

you should have given me the oats

Kek the fact that someone can get this upset at something so plain, simple, and short made me laugh out loud.

Embrace the oats brother

what are you faggots on about. I bet you have a faggot friend named stuart

Sounds like somone has sour oats to me

its funny that Sup Forums is getting on a meme that came from tumblr

please provide oats

Didnt start on tumblr

Forgot link

knowyourmeme.com/memes/brother-may-i-have-some-oats

fat cunt sticky shitty plug ass fat cum

mfw I'll swashbuckle your plunder butter

so why pigs are. want but have oats pulled rolled and pork bacon if its hands to get?

Thank you for explaining everything I've never wanted to know. these pigs are a total homosex

If life is but the bittersweet reward of consuming oats every sunrise, then what are we, brothers?
Be we slaves to oats, or liberators of ourselves, using the oats to our advantage?
Alas: the oats may be removed from us at any time, and for this reason I proclaim us enslaved by them!
My brothers, the chewy tidbits of our imprisonment are but a symbol of our lower status: for what do others eat? The cow eats many grains; the squirrel has his assortment of nuts; the human, above all, consumes whatever he wants - Including us!
Our unfortunate predicament makes us slave to the oats - but with time, and with willpower, we may come together in brotherhood to ascend from oats. We shall break the chains of oppression and live free to consume as free brothers do. These oats paint themselves as our savior, but they are shackles disguised as a blessing!

LOLOLOLOL

I'm just tired of the stupid non creative verbal copypasta from millennials like its the funniest shit they have ever heard constantly barraging my ears all day and then coming back on here and having to read it more. This is how memes have been for years now

fuck your father

Sup Forums's always been this though
it's just annoying now cause internet culture is mainstream now

wut

>so plain, simple, and short
not to mention uncreative, worthless, and boring.
He may be mad but you should feel bad for feeding op the idea that it is ok to be retarded.

I've been here from 2006 -2009 inconsistently and 2009 to now consistently... It has become worse each year.

it isn't just the memes, many of the people here are pathetic.

HERE ARE YOUR FUCKING OATS NOW FUCK OFF!

And yes I'm mad because everyone defends and perpetuates retardation nowadays

Allowing retardation on this level is what ended up destroying Sup Forums. It was all people parodying stupid people and doing it for the lulz. Now the idiots have come amongst us thinking that they are in good company. It's not even about the meme anymore I'm just tired of this shit

>people taking Sup Forums so seriously
lighten up guys

Dear diary, today OP was not a fag.

This meme is deep, and beauty.

Well where the fuck was this thread supposed to go? Was it supposed to be people saying oats around 200-300 times and posting pictures of pigs? This thread is on here regularly now just to clog up the catalog and die I'm tired of seeing it

>nsistently and 2009 to now consistently... It has become worse each year.
And yet... you are still here.

remember, you are here forever
>implying endless lolcat posting back in the 2000s wasn't the same thing

You don't understand how memes work.

Oats.

can someone legit tell me why these ass cunt fuckers so maaaaad niiiiigggfgrul2

How's middle school?

they're uppity faggots

Brothers, The oats are to be your downfall if you continue this gluttonous path!

I have seen it brothers, The strange long pigs that provide us the oats have been harvesting us for sustenance, As we eat the oats we become oats for the long pig! What do you think happens to our brothers when they go to the barn never to return? Have you ever noticed how it's always the greediest of swine to disappear? The oats make us fat and appealing to the long pig, We must denounce our love of oats lest we perish like the many before us.

fuck off m8, you're not getting my oats