Uh uh. I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five...

>Uh uh. I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

what does he do if I answer no

if i die, i wont have to witness your terrible acting ever again

HOL UP

>*smacks lips* *looks confused*

well seeing as that's a single-action revolver, and you had to manually cock the hammer for each shot, you'd be more likely to know the answer if you knew how to count, you stupid nigger.

>KEK

he's not ACTUALLY playing roland right ? i mean it was some shitty Sup Forums meme and he plays some other character RIGHT ?.
i mean they didnt cast him as a lanky ass white dude.

It was that or let him be Bond. Thanks for taking one for the team and letting us keep our ridiculous unkillable shooty series.

i'm not Sup Forums but whats the reason for swapping races when the character already is established

also is it really taking place in modern new york or whatever?

That image has some truly magnificent trolling potential.

The Dark Tower sucks anyway, user. Don't be that sad.

warshak???

>most powerful handgun
thats not a 10mm, mate

>gun isn't blue

I honestly like Idris Elba as Roland. He's got that rugged, tough sorta look. Only thing is, we've had a perfect Roland all along.

>pic related

will the jews ever stop?

No, as much as I like tom jane and as much as he loves SK, he's not right and never will be, give him a part in it yea sure maybe even Flagg, but not Roland he never gets Roland

Dude, he's Roland. I don't give a fuck what you say. He's cold, badass, manly and brooding.

but can he dance?

Perfect choice, aside from the fact that Roland being white is a massive part of his interaction with Detta, which makes him trash.

>implying they'll include her

>Make Rust play the man in black
>don't hire Aragorn to play Roland

This is 100% scientifically accurate.

He's Omar now?

Oh fuck

Shaft remake!?

DEATH TO WHITEY

Why in the flying fuck didn't they use Scott Eastwood?

gotta fill that diversity quota user

>can't even find jeans that fucking fit

is this a joke?

They wanted to cast the best actor for the role.

Too young. He's got the Clint Squintâ„¢ down to a T, but Roland has been wandering for thousands of years. Scott Eastwood is too fresh faced.

Fuck, I would have taken Rust over Elba. Viggo is probably the best current choice. He can look hard as nails or soft as a gentle grandpa. Ideally they would force Eastwood to come out of retirement.

Scott is 30. And it's not like a bit of subtle make up couldn't make him look older.

What did Stephen King mean by this?

moar

He might be 30, but he looks younger, and he's just too handsome, in my opinion. Imagine Eddie calling this guy 'old long, tall and ugly'.

Now if they held off for ten or fifteen years, holy shit he'd be the perfect Roland.

Idris is not Roland. They should have picked an unknown. Idris goes too far into anger too quickly. Roland is fucking tired.

What the fuck?

Roland is a chubby black guy?

Did those fuckers even read the books?

He's slim amd wiry, not a bull with buldging eyes.

>Perfect Roland

who plays susanna??

WORTH READING THIS SHIT? MIGHT JUST WAIT FOR THE MOVIE.

>big guy stance

well he's alright by me then

10/10 roland

>Idris Elba
He isn't a bad actor.
But that diversity SJW shit really ruins the industry. It feels stupid and wrong. I won't watch it in cinema i won't support this shit even if the film will be good.

1-3 are great, 4 is a good flashback though a bit generic, 5 is literally the worst thing I've ever read and 6-8 are mediocre.

nah the whole thing is shit

He needs room for his BBC. You wouldn't understand whiteboi.

Well, can't argue with that.

he dont really capture the relaxed tension of a western gunslinger kinda makes it seem like this is gonna be another shit adaptation

not raw enough

he should probably work on his aim

>at least he's not tilting his sidearm

You're a fucking idiot.

this looks like something ubisoft would come up with. why can't they just actually adapt the fucking books? why is every adaptation just capeshit sjw garbage with a trademark slapped on?

DRANK

>make a dark tower movie
>it's set in new York and mostly green screen
seriously what the fuck. what's the point?

He is a bad actor.

because hes a pampered baby face who can't act

>mfw even the Horn of Arthur Eld still can't explain this shit

Stephen King is no longer the golden eggs goose. His last adaption got adecent 0% on RT

Cell was a shit book. Why they thought it'd be a good movie I've no idea. It's not like the zombie ship didn't already sail years ago.

STEPHEN KING BTFO

But not really at all. A SK adaptation being shit is like water being wet.

From behind, I thought he was the bald midget from Corky Romano.

Of course all the residents of Tull are white skinheads, how else could it be?

>white fella plays a non-white character
>it's okay
>black fella plays a non-black character
>SJWFEMINISTSARERUININGARTSWHYCANTTHESESUBHUMANSUNDERSTANDINTEGRITYMINORITIESAREMINORITIESIWANTANASIANGFFUCKINGNIGGERSFUCKINGNIGGERS

good god this is going to suck

I thought the guns of arthur eld were supposed to be big?

>eddie got btfo seconds after this reunion
:_:

You understand that Roland being white is one of those qualities of the character that influence the plot, right?

But I guess Detta is going to be a white racist instead, and who knows, maybe some implied BBC dicking is going to cure her. I wouldn't put it above this fucking kike that's behind the movie.

>ITS DA JOOOOOS!

Ah yes, the Jews. Well done Sup Forums, well done...

Of all sad words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are these:
"Sup Forums was right again!"

>My best buddy, the most important person in my growing up, was my little 4-foot-10 Jewish grandmother

What did he mean by this?

>Rolnand will cuck Eddie and cure Detta's racism with BBC

FUCK THIS

Because race is actually important to the story.
You'd know that if you read the fucking books or at least did some research on the wiki for 5 minutes.

He would've been perfect.

He pissed off the jews too much.

AYYO
*smacks lips profusely*
A KNOW WHAT YOU THINKIN' NIGGA
*displays gang sign*
YOU WONDERIN IF I FAHRED SIX SHOTS OR ONLY FIE, RIGH'?
*claps hands*
BUH BEIN DAT DIS A FAWTY-FO, DA REALEST HANDGUN ONNA STREETS
*punches own hand for emphasis*
YOU GOTTA ASK YOSELF IF YOU FEELIN LUCKY, NOMSAYIN?
*cocks gun*
WELL IS YOU, NIGGA?

Anyone know whether Ron Howard is a kike too? I know they claim he was raised as a methodist protestant, but we all know that that's not a question of religious views.

His mother was an actress, his father was a director, he co-founded a studio with jewish Brian Grazer. Knowing the nepotism in Hollywood and the fact that his mother looks like pic related, could it be that he is one of the sneakier ones?

Speegle (Ron Howard's maiden name) certainly sounds like the German word "Spiegel", and we all know what group of people like to butcher German words for their names.

Not that (((The Dark Tower))) wasn't kosher enough as is.

Why not viggo

tell me viggo isn't perfect

Dude is almost 60

and how fucking old is roland

yeah and idris is a nigger.

roland is old not black.

kys redditscum

Does anyone else think Idris is at least 30 pounds too muscle and fat for every role he's in? If you're a gunslinger or General Butt Naked you should be lean and mean.

>It's okay when black men don't put in any effort!

Why do neckbeards hate Jews so much? Is it a jealousy thing?

It's standard practice aging characters up. I'll never make it my hill to die on, but typically done for more practical reasons than BLA**ING a character is...

You dont start a franchise when your main actor is already 60
And Viggo Mortensen doesnt want to play in huge films anymore

>jealousy

Ah, the go-to "argument" of every imbecile that wants to deflect legitimate criticism.

Please, tell me this is some new Blade movie. Please, please, tell me this isn't supposed to be Roland.

What's up with those mocap dots? Who's he supposed to be?

>it's okay
Never seen anyone on Sup Forums think this was okay.
Nobody liked The Last Airbender for just this reason.
Lots of people whiteknight the nips too for shit like Death Note and GitS.
Name one prolific example of a nigger character being cast with a white actor.

Why is Roland in a modern city?
It's been ten years since Ive read the books so I dont recall

That makes him even more perfect for it. Roland's supposed to be kind of worn, and haggard looking.

Couldn't Jamal and LaShondra come up with their own characters, stories and mythos?

roland is "hundreds of years old" in the gunslinger

(The twist is going to be that it's the post apocalyptic version of modern day America after Trump got elected, who in reality is the formerly orange, now scarlet king. Blaine's going to drive on top of a wall. Screencap this.)

>it's okay
Tell me an example where people didn't throw a fit, I'll be wating

Tropic Thunder. Now go move those goalposts.

RDJ is playing a white character in tropic thunder. Are you retarded?