Can this shit I got be considered weed? It's the cheap garbage we get here...

Can this shit I got be considered weed? It's the cheap garbage we get here, all processed and mixed with a million additives to add weight

move to a place where they sell decent weed and cameras.

i just threw up a little bit. that shit looks dreadful

That looks like a turd. What country is that from

try to clean it with hot boiling water for about 5 min, it wil not be super high clean quality but will do the work

Damn that's some sad ass looking weed

Paraguay, if you can read some spanish look for: "prensado paraguayo". It is straight up garbage, but is pretty cheap. Real weed is a lot more expensive here.

no, dont even bother

Looks like a shitty granola bar m8

Tadinga !

fucking amerifags just too spoiled these days.

what you got there is basically what thai-sticks and colombian/jamaican export has been for decades.

doubt it will have additives, just tastes herby and green, since it hasnt been dried and cured properly.
and not handled as carefully, obviously.

not saying I wouldnt prefer a proper bud of a good strain.
but this is better than nothing, first of all.
and as I said before, has been the standard for decades.
if you want good weed, plant some yourself.

and until then, this will get you baked, preeeetty sure.

coming from a guy who buys daily from a dispensary. I wouldn't even touch that

Can I plant from this processed block?

look at this guy, he had the luck to live in a legalized state and now decides to contribute in no real way to this conversation.

At least I can get stoned from this, was either this or a bag of cocaine, and I thought this was the better choice.

I used to buy from friends and stuff and even in that case that weed looks shit. I didn't mean I was too snobby for it, I was just saying it looks like it could hurt you.

If I have to be honest, this is a pic I got from the net. Don't have my weed here, but I'll gladly post a photo of it tomorrow. This is just a similar one I found.

hopefully it isn't that discolored, weed's supposed to be green not brown.

Looks like the condensed sweat from my nutsack.

u jelly?

Looks like civil war hardtack