DCEU

>Man of Steel comes out
>It's a terrible movie.

>The plot is pointless and full of holes, the characters are dour and depressed all the time, the story makes exactly the same mistake literally every bad Superman story makes (making him an allegory for Jesus), the symbolism is hamfisted, the subtext doesn't exist, and Superman doesn't actually have a character.

>It's a bad movie. That's literally all there is to it.

>BvS comes out
>it's even worse (fucking kek)
>entire first 2/3rds is fucking filler and everything is dropped so they can fight Doomsday and then Superman dies for no reason
>awful, just terrible CGI
>one of the worst scripts in a big budget movie since probably Attack of the Clones (that's what you get when you hire the dude that wrote Call of Duty: Black Ops 2's script to write your big budget blockbuster lmao)
>it's basically a 3 hour trailer for Justice League and not its own movie (makes the same mistake as Amazing Spider-Man 2)
>even the fucking director's cut is nessesary to make it a coherent movie and it STILL sucks ass

Why did everything go so fucking wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

dccomicsmovie.com/the-internet-has-begun-to-apologize-to-zack-snyder-for-all-the-hate/
comicdrops.com/2016/07/01/the-world-is-apologizing-to-zack-snyder/
screengeek.net/2016/07/01/internet-apologizes-to-zack-snyder-over-batman-v-superman/
gamezone.com/news/fans-apologize-to-zack-snyder-after-watching-ultimate-cut-of-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-3441211
youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c
nationalreview.com/article/433246/batman-v-superman-culture-war-gets-mythic
youtu.be/yP6LkvXN5LY
youtu.be/GpvtxQmHudo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking retard

there's no way you can have this much shit taste

you just posted this in another thread

this is called spamming

goodbye marvel kiddo

kys desu

both movies sucked ass.

Tasteless pleb

i like how people confused snyder's complete incompetence in the art of filmmaking for complexity and depth.

Man of Steel is my fav capeshit movie right up next to Nolans Batman and Iron Man 1

yikes

>>Man of Steel comes out
>>It's a terrible movie.
stopped reading, yet another pleb thread

I forgot about spiderman 1 and 2

>i cant handle differing opinions STOP TRIGGERING ME AND GET OUT OF MY THREAD!!!@!#!@#!!
shit thread OP

BvS and Man of Steel were good though.

holy shit OP BTFO, he'll probably kill himself tonight lmao

Its literally contrarian mexican Sup Forumsedditors spamming the meme of Snyder is actually a genius to incite company wars with Marvel.

They ironically praised Snyder to make bait threads, and bait people in general capeshit threads then fuckers that unironically like BvS started making walls of texts explaining how "deep" and "kino" BvS is.

one can only hope

i dont use Sup Forums
i dont use reddit
i dont like company wars
i dont care about marvel
i dont care about DC

you will never not be asshurt that good movies are being discussed

Daily reminder,

BvS and MOS being good is a meme.

The funny thing about this meme is that when people make a thread to troll you have DC fags that come in the thread genuinely excited to talk about how good the movies are and how everyone is wrong .
When in fact they are being trolled.
DC fags, not even once.

>how to spot Sup Forums 101
I bet you post evans too

>he thinks DC-fans aren't just shitposting because they think you're retarded
jeez.....

>BvS and MOS being good is a meme.
daily reminder this is the meme is that the meme is a meme when it isn't really a meme. only shills will make you think otherwise

Evan posters are Sup Forums trash as well. Don't you get it, its all one huge bait to make you guys get mad. The best thing to do is not to play the game.

>MoS
>BvS
>good

get some taste kiddo

I do, that's why I dislike these objectively shit movies.

>i do
wew lad whatever you say

>It's an assblasted marvel drone shitposts DC Kino on Sup Forums episode

Keep trying kiddo.

Apologize
dccomicsmovie.com/the-internet-has-begun-to-apologize-to-zack-snyder-for-all-the-hate/
comicdrops.com/2016/07/01/the-world-is-apologizing-to-zack-snyder/
screengeek.net/2016/07/01/internet-apologizes-to-zack-snyder-over-batman-v-superman/
gamezone.com/news/fans-apologize-to-zack-snyder-after-watching-ultimate-cut-of-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-3441211

We've known it's only autists that still shit on this movie after the UE came out for a while.

Who is this one Marvelcuck that is so hell bent on slandering DC?

>capeshit

go back to your Sup Forumsntainment board

evansposter has gone full autist

the one with better taste than you

I watched this movie a few days ago for the first time.

I'm convinced that on Sup Forums its just Marvel vs DC fanboys claiming its kino or its shit.

It was honestly just a 6/10. Nothing amazing, not shit.

>6/10
>not 4/10

autism

Have you seen Thor? That one's pretty good too.

>Marvelbros
>autistic
>implying

>this was made early in BvS's release
>that 42% dropped to a 27%
and autistic DamageControl fags will still pretend its some kino reddit meme

>doesn't count
so i guess the incredible hulk returns and Hulk 03 are part of the MCU?

most of those scores are corect, but Avengers being 92% is fucking bullshit, what a shit movie

no way it's better than cap 2

different studios

Batman v Superman is so bad DC may have tanked their entire cinematic universe already.

You can bet your asses WB Exec's are fucking terrified that Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman might flop. Batman v Superman's gross was frontloaded as fuck and dropped HARD, only meeting the absolute bare minimum of box office expectations. It was entirely sold on hype and goodwill from fans, and the movie was complete shit, and everyone knows it. Everyone saw that Sad Affleck meme video, and the cultural consensus is, by and large, that BvS sucked. Is anyone really excited for Suicide Squad or Wonder Woman? Even fucking Justice League? Do normies know that movie is coming out? They're already a billion in the hole for this franchise, and it's not taking off like they hoped it would.

>(making him an allegory for Jesus)
lmao you didn't even get Man of Steel

how the fuck is even pasta

how triggered by a movie do you have to be to constantly post about how much you don't like it

SAVED

>Flint, MI

Only a nigger with lead poisoning could have such a terrible opinion.

DC flicks are remembered forever.

Marvel assembly line trash is dropped off in the dump after 6 months.

There is no arguing against this.

I'm sure the Avengers and Marvel Cinematic Universe as a whole will be remembered as one of the most ambitious and crowd-pleasing franchises in the history of filmmaking

people are going to remember Batman v Superman as that movie that was so shitty it brought down a multibillion dollar franchise before it even started.

It's okay to like both the Marvel and DC mvoies. You don't have to pick one.

It's not about company wars, friendo. I love Batman and Superman more than any marvel character, it's just a matter of fact that Marvel is making good action flicks and DC is making pretentious schlock

You Marvel guys have a real hard-on for Chris Evans. I don't really blame you, though. He is a handsome guy.

Suicide Squad is basically the last straw for me. I'll see it, if only because it looks like a fun movie. Shame a villain-centric movie called the SUICIDE Squad already looks more light-hearted than a fucking Superman movie, and has more people who smile to boot.

I so badly want Justice League to not be shit. I've been wanting a Justice League movie ever since Marvel started building up to the Avengers.

Have you seen that laugh? it's fucking magic.

Fuck everyone that hates Man of Steel.

>final climactic showdown

youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c

>final climactic showdown

Is there any way you're not a homo?

What are some plotholes in Man of Steel?

>Superman has an "IM POOPING!" look on his face the entire time he's using heat vision

I'm completely incapable of taking that scene seriously anymore, even discounting the literal anime beam fight shit.

but DC is crap.

besides Nolan and Watchmen.

MoS and BvS sucked ass.

People are starting to realize Batman v Superman is great thanks to Armond White explaining it.

nationalreview.com/article/433246/batman-v-superman-culture-war-gets-mythic

DC are terrible at making films and their characters suck ass.

It's that simple.

You know what, I'm just going to say it.

I loved Man of Steel. I thought it was great and got me back into Superman. Cavill was perfect, the music and visuals were great, the story was decent.

And I saw the BvS Directors cut yesterday, and it was better than literally every single Marvel movie that has been shat out since the MCU started. Yes, I am deadly serious.

He liked:

>Grown Ups
>Jonah Hex
>G.I. Joe
>G.I. Joe 2
>Battle: Los Angeles
>The Green Hornet
>Clash of the Titans
>Indiana Jones 4
>Transformers 2
>Death Race
>Fantastic Four: Rise of Silver Surfer
>I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry
>Takers
>Taken
>Transporter 3
>Resident Evil: Afterlife
>Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

He disliked:
>The Tree of Life
>There Will Be Blood
>Black Swan
>The Social Network
>Tangled
>The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
>The Road
>The King's Speech
>Synecdoche, New York
>Speed Racer
>Transformers
>Toy Story 3
>Eastern Promises
>Stardust
>The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
>Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives
>Tales from the Golden Age
>Let Me In
>All Marvel movies
>The Dark Knight
>Mother
>The Hurt Locker
>Blue Valentine
>Up
>Hellboy 2

He also compared Hannah to Kick-Ass because they both have a young female character, thinks I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry is a modern classic, thinks Live Free or Die Hard is the best Die Hard, compared The Road to Resident Evil, thinks Clash of the Titans is better than the LOTR Trilogy, prefers Transformers 2 to Transformers, and thinks CJ7 is deeper and more profound than There Will Be Blood.

This wig, it's not in the right place

>it was better than literally every single Marvel movie that has been shat out since the MCU started. Yes, I am deadly serious.

yikes

he's so full of shit that you can't help but want to read what he has to say

HEY ANONS. Legitimate question here. How is Superman supposed to come back alive if he's trapped in a coffin with no exposure to our sun? Isn't Batman supposed to be smart?

>i posted it again!

Anybody should be able to look at that and immediately know something is wrong when you see the Thor and Hulk reviews.

Batman thinks he is dead.

The death is based on the Death of Superman comic, in which he is essentially in a Super Sleep, and wakes up A-OK.

>Isn't Batman supposed to be smart?

that wasn't batman, that was the punisher.

Are you being paid or something?

I've always wondered where to get a gig like that, but I have no idea where to look.

>Super sleep
So similar to a coma? Just chillin' until the next threat to humanity?

>Yeah, the Marvel movies are stupid and quippy and annoying, but they are supposed to be
It's okay, guys. Marvel sucks on purpose so that makes it good.

What kind of person does a list like this..

you mean competently made movies with scripts that don't stop being a movie 2/3 in and start shilling trailers for the last hour?

Stop, son! Don't save me from this goddamn twister even though if you ran fast you'd look like a blur to everyone, and no one would be the wiser.

Someone who doesn't sit back and let retards shill a critic with absolutly no taste whatsoever and perpetuate a myth that he somehow knows anything about film criticism.

That's pretty much exactly it, yeah.

I'm going to guess that the Justice League movie will have Bats, Wondy, Booyah, Aquaman, and Flash come together and almost get rekt because they have no leader strong enough to lead them.

And right when someone is going to die, whammo, Superman saves the day revealing he was alive all along, and the movie will be paused so that the Americans in the theater can stand and clap.

>paused so that the Americans in the theater can stand and clap
kek

>stupid and quippy and annoying

they are not any of those.

>Supes doesn't even know how to fly until years later
>teen Supes knows how to become a motion blur

And anyway, please try to fucking remember...a plot hole is NEVER a character's bad choice. It's the contradiction of a pre-established plot rule.

epic

dumb frogposter

I frequent only Sup Forums, /sci/, and on rare occasions, /lit//

The only times I've ever been to reddit were to look at the occasional linked sub from here. That site is a clusterfuck to navigate, an echo chamber, and a hugbox.

I like both Marvel and DC for entirely different reasons. The only Marvel properties that I actively followed for years were Spider-Man, the Hulk, the various X-Men titles, the Fantastic Four, and the Silver Surfer.

I love Man of Steel and Batman v Superman.

>I love Man of Steel and Batman v Superman.

youtu.be/yP6LkvXN5LY

American here

Do people actually do this shit? here, we just sit in the theater watching the movie, then get up and leave afterwards. Maybe talk about the movie with our friends during the post-movie shower.

Occasionally we cheer and clap. No theatre I've ever been in has had people standing up mid-movie to applaud or anything.

only in india

youtu.be/GpvtxQmHudo