Watch me do something amazing

Watch me do something amazing.

i don't wanna

i'm waiting

were waiting

Nigga you ain't gonna do shit
Fuck of normie

Holy shit, this is why no one likes fucking anime. It's all a bunch of attention-whore weebs now that eat up that moe bullshit like it's the fucking best candy in existence. Japan's gotten so shit, we should drop another few bombs to remind them of what happens when they pollute our cultural atmosphere with their dribble. You might think I'm just overreacting, but look at our young population: a bunch of virgin males who will never procreate!

Come on do it OP

I don't know man. Yeah they're bad but there's waaay worse fandoms and shit out there from the US/Canada

Weebs who should use their replica katana to cut open their stomachs.

We actually threaded this shit? OP, i hope your mother dies with a cock in her ass.

I want to see something amazing.

OP's probably working hard on providing something amazing, let's not get too hasty here.

Do you mean on this thread going right now?

IF THIS THREAD GETS TO 250 POSTS I WILL UNVEIL MY CREATION!

I'm not a weeaboo, I fucking hate them and anime in general. But like, bronies and shit are way worse. js

did someone say fandom?!

go fuck yourself
how will we know if it's worth it?

THAT ONE TOO

>samefagging this hard

By getting to 250 posts.

sighs before leaving my single
>bump
that was my first and last bump to give, enjoy it.

why dont you come and say that to my face

guess this thread is going to page 10 real fast

Ok user. The suspense is just fucking killing me.

Fuck I actually liked thar game but the god damn fandom is the worst. Why can't people just like things without turning into fucking degenerates about it?

this.

That picture gave me cancer man. Not even in my mixed race country you can find that amount of dark skinned faggots grouping up, there are more and more whites every year (praise the spaghetti god). I don't know what's the deal with tumblr and their obsession with dark skin

>implying Sup Forums could ever stay interesting enough to get a thread to 250 posts if it isn't YLYL cancer

This is the gayest shit

>white patriarchs offended by something that doesn't fit their cultural phenotype
L O L
O
L

Shit post

You're trying to use big words to sound smart, but you're failing. Retard.

Oh yeah, i totally rule over my bitches!
It's my privilege to have to support some cunt i divorced awhile ago.

Stay mad white bois.