Guess what: I'm a woman

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of

the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my

personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

this does not make my penis hard

If I ever find you, you'll be sorry.

Who cares?
2/10 to make me reply

Forgot image.
Pic related, it's me.

Show us ya wizzy darlin

Post tits

>comperable
>146 IQ

ahh, you think that's impressive, that's cute.

>IQ 148
>Compereble

Wew lad.

I know this is a troll threade. But the irony is, this is type of woman that would be most likely on Sup Forums.

>intelligent, ambitious and successful men fuck little bimbo sluts
>such women get attention only from niggers and complete idiots, everybody to stupid for her to grant them a second glimpse

These girls are probably getting as much cock as the average basement dweller pussy.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>I voted for Trump

Jump off a building, bitch.

>>using Sup Forums
faggot

No, the only girls who browse Sup Forums are emotionally damaged mentally unstable psychos.

There's always some form of abuse or neglect, especially as a child. Worst case scenario the males that browse this site may be a bit socially awkward, have some niche hobbies, but will still typically manage to find a career and live a relatively normal life.

Females who browse Sup Forums crave attention because of severe developmental or psychological problems, and are completely aimless, their ambition is driven only through emotion.

As a fair warning, DO NOT DATE OR BECOME INVOLVED WITH ANY FEMALE THAT BROWSES Sup Forums. The 'they get my humor and understand me!' shit wears off VERY quickly.

Who the fuck cares?

People don't know how great you are. People don't know how smart you are. These are the smart people. These are the smart people. These are really the smart people. And they never like to say it, but I say it. And I'm a smart person. These are the smart. We have the smartest people. We have the smartest people. And they know it. Some say it, but they hate to say it, but we have the smartest people.

You belong in the kitchen, not on Sup Forums.

nigger

You cared enough to reply, little man.

So he cared like the smallest amount of fucks to give in order to tell you how much of a faggot you are?

If I ever sorry you, you'll be find.

this topkek

Still replying. You do care about me after all, I'm flattered, really. I may even hire you to clean the bathrooms at my company. Keep it up and you can wash the windows in my office, you're going to go far, little man, keep your chin up.

>responding = care
>me = the guy you want to care about you

I was going to tell you to kill yourself but it sounds like you already tried, failed, and are suffering from severe brain damage.

Look, I don't care okay? I seriously don't and I'm not trying to say I care just by responding to your post, you see -- my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Top quality bait.

TOP. BAIT.

tits or gtfo

I mean I'm smart. People don't know how great you are. People don't know how smart you are. These are the smart people. These are the smart people. These are really the smart people. And they never like to say it, but I say it. And I'm a smart person. These are the smart. We have the smartest people. We have the smartest people. And they know it. Some say it, but they hate to say it, but we have the smartest people.

Since you're clearly interested in talking, would you like me to post an application for you to fill out?

Those toilets aren't going to scrub themselves, little man!

you know that feeling when you wish a bait was real? im having that right now.

if this bitch was real it would actually restore some of my faith in women

Why don't you clean your own toilets? You are a grown man with a house. You just left your mother's house. Do you think you're going to make it? You're gonna make it so far that you'll be falling right back into her goddamned basement if you keep this up. Clean up your fucking bathrooms right fucking now. What if your mom came over to visit?

Tits or gtfo

The last thing we need is MORE prude, uptight cunts. Women are too fucking stupid to go to college for a worthwhile degree anyways.

I post this thread at least like twice a day man, don't actually encourage these vapid whores to think they'll ever amount to anything more than being a vapid whore.

Tits or gtfo

> IQ of 146
> using Sup Forums

>"all of you are dumb and pathetic"
>"I'm going to be just as pathetic, and insult strangers."

IQ of 146, little man, us smart people have businesses to build.
Little men like you have toilets to scrub. Chop chop!

>Guess what: I'm a woman
>I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of
>the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.
How many cats you own?

Same shitty stale pasta 5 times a day. Kys

tits or gtfo

>IQ of 146
>Can't afford a high-paying job to hire a maid

Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault!

Give me a B
Give me an 8
Give yourself a stfu faggot son of a nigger

Bait thread

TLDR, are tits as hairy as pits?

You have to graduate highschool first before you can start calling yourself smart, little man.

I desperately need a CEO gf to cuck me with a superior bbc.

You are inferior because you don't have a benis

10/10 troll op,nice job.

>I'm a member of
>the MENSA society. I voted for Trump
kek

>have had 7 internships.

I think it's time for you to find a job

thx,youre nice!

Damn, I ran out of relevant Donald Trump quotes to throw at you..

Leak/see any snapchat users private pics/nudes with snap leak .cf! Sup Forumsros use it before it's patched and don't share it.

why though? that would fix the problem. if they stopped being vapid whores and got a real education maybe one day they would realize how batshit insane and stupid they have been behaving over the last existence. then they could grow as a people and become usefull for more than just the hole they hold above us.

Kek

That's a quote from Donald Trump. Please support him.

New copy pasta

The best part of mensa is the booze, baby.

Why would a girl who seaks attention be on an anonymous website where she gets the same attention as a neckbeard writing his erotic fanfics?

She would most likely post on tmblr, instgram or youtube because of muh followers, muh fans.

People on Sup Forums are at least smart enough to keep private things private and not post everything in public so it pops up at some point of your life and bites you in the arse.

Maga

HNNNGGGGGHNNAahhh

>People on Sup Forums are at least smart enough to keep private things private and not post everything in public so it pops up at some point of your life and bites you in the arse

tell that to the 99 percent of retards who dont understand that your IP without a proxy might as well have your name strapped to it.

so much this. Should have /thread right here

I keked, well done sir. I admire you for your dedication

>MIS and Marketing major

literally the easiest subjects in school

Can I have a job or a sex?

Prefer job, thanks.

sauce!

Google image search you lazy fuck

You sound like my wife except for the bullshit degree.

You broads think you've got it all figured out.

Oh no my wife is so strong and independent and she makes so much more than me.

Best case scenario she makes all the money, worst case scenario she leaves me for a "real man" and I get to start dating again with her palimony.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

so you came to Sup Forums to seek approval?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Pretty sure that's actually Rachel Bloom from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. She thicc and I like pit hair so this pic is doing it for me.

ur jew, of course you are CEO