So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB...

So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB. A friend of my younger sister from some small hick town in Ohio; she was in South Carolina with her family for christmas break.

>posts this photo of them eating out for dinner
>her bitch friends from Ohio jump in and say that it's too much for a girl her age and size
>she gets upset and agrees
>her family jump in and defend her saying its a normal portion for a girl
>dad goes full blown CYBER POLIZEI BAKTRAKING CONSEQUENCES
>she messages my sister saying she is having a shit Christmas and her new year is ruined

Is this really a child's/girl's portion in the US? I mean she ate it all and was happy with it, so no problem there. I couldn't eat all that in one sitting though. Could you? What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

I couldn't even eat all that, no, but I only eat a bit at a time compared to some people. Also depends on how hungry you are. It seems like a big portion size but not so ridiculously huge or anything.

Also, she's a preteen, what? Something about her facial structure and expression makes her look at least 15 (just with a young-looking face).

btw, nice copypasta

Copy pasta you faggot

satan trips

more pics of her

she is like a Lindsay Lohan before drugs

her shit must've been HUGE

COPY PAST/10

Try harder faggot.

Well.. Here in SoCal that just looks like a standard entree order.
Usually an order off a child's menu is smaller.
Honestly from experience i think a lot of the fat here in merica is genes plus years of neglect.
Funny right? country where you can have whatever and do whatever..

little girls don't poop too big

they metabolise everything well

this portion of
>COPYPASTA
>OPYPASTA
>PYPASTA
>YPASTA
>PASTA
>ASTA
>STA
>TA
>A
is way bigger than what's on her plate

moaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

Aiiiiight...
1. That food looks fucking delicious.
2. If you don't finish it, you ask the waiter/waitress to pack it for you to take home as leftovers for later eating.
3. She is Waifu material.
4. Datsmile.jpeg
5. The family over reacted, but the guys who commented that shit in the first place started the fire.
6. Yeah, food in the USA/Canada is served in larger in portions, but, generally, Americans seem to be bigger people (Both literally as in fat and bigger in height and muscle mass. Tallest man ever was American.)

That is being autistic to another level.
>"Hur hur durr lessa harras this family and make them go ape shit for they dont fit within our stupid preconceptions of what to eat and how to hur durrr look at me i am superiorior"

Not even my local child psychologist sees this much autism.

>not even the same girl

What ruined her Christmas was not the size of the portion but the importance allowed by all the idiots (oh raging morons) involved to the social medias, namely FB.

god damn this old as fuck

Fucking copy pasta. Come one dude

>not the size of the portion but the importance allowed

what

speak english motherfucker

>not even the same girl
let me guess, you're going to post this one next?

or maybe this one?
or any other generic redhead you might have?

this

Who fucking cares satan. Plus this is old.

If she was able to eat up my whole cock i cant see why thats too much for her

b8
but no this is not a typical american portion
also who cares how much someone eats if they're skinny anyway

I'd love to cum on her face.

Going to explain this once as an amerifat who knows when to abstain. Im not obese nor skinny. I always eat what I order, large portion places I try to order small. Thats is not over the top, especially considering the photo makes her seem like an athlete. I was raised on the waiste not want not ideology, so that is just how I am.

Tl; dr : I would never order that unless post workout or if I was planning to save for later.. either way, I am not 12 like pic related so, just enjoy but dont be a fat hog

that's why 40% of the us population is obese. She will become a landwhale

shut up fatty

I know this chick, I think she's in my class