Fuck yeah

Fuck yeah

Problem africa is still in the picture

KEK

not a bad start but you're forgetting africa, asia, and russia.

you realize if russia/america got nuked, the whole world would

you would want to use afrika as farming grounds, as an intelligent white human you would only kill all the apes and then use the resources.

Same goes for the oil in the arabic regions.

So best Ide would be bio-weapon based on the genetic code.

That would be the Problemsolver of our white aryan dreams.

Greatings from Germany fuckers.

and france, it's islamic caliphate now

Turkey
Israel
You need a bigger bomb, mate

I'm looking for the name of thiq new océan...
Let's call It IsNoZone

>faggots who don't realize how it would destroy the entire planet

africa

we gonna need a bigger bomb

see
this dude

We could only be so lucky my German fellow.

yeah and that most of pakistan and afghanistan - where the terrorists hide in the hills and even NATO can't handle it - remain untouched

germany pliz

Guess that nuke on USA, Russia and China
would be a more efficient solution

we'd have to make a sodosopa of bombs

WRONG

> cuck detected

Do America next. Wipeout this genepool and maybe our species could survive.

Best idea ever

U CUCK

Mohamed detected

> amerifatfag detected

ON ISRAEL

You're right user, let's nuke Isreal too

faggot detected

Yay.

checked
faggit

oh shit.. chekd

>Israel still there

Kike detected

rekt

Fuck everyone west of the Atlantic

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..

ive been thinking this since i was like 10. but also india.... and china perhaps. if russia and others are cool with that, then hey we can all hang and be cool about this.

my erection is now gone

The Great Titty Sea

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dar

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…

I ain't no fancy science man, but I feel like an explosion that would cause that size of a crater, large enough to be classified a fucking ocean, would probably be an apocalyptic life on earth ending event. I guess you are right though, problem would be solved.

Hate king nigger so much

you missed a spot

This graph isn't even real m8. Nice b8.

It's like they compete...

From Trump's program, 5000 Billions more faggit

Google it

It hasn't happened yet (and wont) stay mad.

double dubs against trips mmmm

source? and this is all well and good but you're destroying some culture. Jerusalem wouldn't make it. Not a religious fag I just value history. And there is a long rich history from that area. Even if the people there now are scum.

bio weapon would most likely be a transmittable disease and there is no isolating it to a race.

>Greatings from Germany fuckers.
Germans are always so full of themselves which is weird considering you started and lost 2 world wars, destroyed Europe (again) with the migrants, and in general getting cucked on a regular basis by Muslim invaders. How's Jamal cock feels, Hanz-boy?

Jerusalem and Istanbul. Two historic cities gone

when do we start?

>checks dubs
>also has dubs

Germans aren't what they used to be. But the same can be said about all Civilizations, nowadays. You all are nothing but cumsluts to the greater Khazarian empire, which have been playing the west vs east game, since the second world war. If you never get rid of the Secret Jew, or the Khazar, you will always be a cuck. And don't give me that:'i voted trump", Bullshit. Because you will all serve the almighty khazar, when you go by his system. Don't just go all out against Allah's goatbangers, or niggers. Have some guts, you anglo-saxon trash and go after the real Demonic kingpins, which are the Khazars(secret jews).

gayest post of the day!

Trips, of truth.

What do you know about Germany except what your media (who you can't trust on anything - but Germany is an exception)?

Autism, the post.

lmao, what kind of weapons do you think exist lol. every nuclear weapon in the world couldn't do that, and even then doing something like that would literally tank the world's economy in a way that would never be reparable.
it's literally an event that could trigger the collapse of society

Adolf tried to warn your ancestors, but they were met with fierce Khazar resistance(American,British,Russian and French goyim) And lost. Now it's up to you to you, i.e. the younger generation. The Khazars have placed your country under a Financial chokehold, guarded by left-right wing politicians which indirectly serve the covert-Juden.

These refugees in your land, have not stranded there by accident. And Anis Amri's terrorist attack in Berlin, was also no coincidence. The Moroccan secret service had already warned Germany for this guy, but they wanted him to kill your countrymen. In the end, they will bring you a "Solution", which is meant to target Germans. I promise you that the German secret service will soon pay refugees to rape German women, to sway public opinion. What is the mater with you, German boy? Are you blind,deaf and stupid? Is this the Nationalism, which you adore?

Notice the explosion of pro-surveillance articles that occurred after the truck incident?
>see goy, if your government knew where you were and what you were doing more, terrorists couldn't hurt you; and you'd see it's not the immigrants who are your enemy

Just build a wall around every country.

I'm not even white, or German, and yet i'm warning them out of pure affection. These people they have been tricked, by villains. They tell them:"Look its the refugees, they do this, that". Yes, indeed; but who let them in? Who opens its door to them? But now some people are waking up to this fact, and now they try to portray the idea that the extreme-right is offering the solution! While we know, that these have been financed by American/Russians Khazars. If you don't know the game, they will divert you.

This makes me wonder if we could guide an asteroid to strike the middle east. Sure, the ash cloud will plunge the rest of the world into a new ice age, but it's totally worth it.

Satanic/Kike trips confirms.
I knew Merkel was bad news as soon as I learned of her origin. She was destined to be (((their))) puppet.

Yip. Just gotta destroy all the most oldest prehistoric evidence of ancient civilizations

you're also forgetting north america south america and europe

It wouldn't though.

>Destroying the literal cradle of civilization and home of the Aryans

aka borders

If you're country is indebted to the ECB/IMF, then The Khazars have already infiltrated you're country. But let it be clear, don't walk the direction of liberal vs republican,etc. This is what they want. They need to confuse you, to divert the attention to serious matters. They want to shake you to the left and right, but in the end they are owned by the same Khazar.

i tip my fedora to you sir !

That's why they were so eager to 'democratize' Ukraine.

The entirety of the middle east including all of africa must be removed for world peace.

not rly

you forgot to take out Turkey

>white aryan dreams
Like the fact that "white aryan" is a thing?
Go crawl back into Hitler's ass, Germanigger.

thats not necessarily true. a virus hijacks a cells machinery to reproduce its genome. a specifically tailored virus could in theory read a part of the dna and act if it finds the right sequences. mutation is a bitch though and could change it in way not wanted.

If you are not sharp, like a knife. The Khazars will make you paranoid of your own cat. They are cancer, a tumor, dark page of the history of civilization. I cannot believe what people are doing to each other for superficial gains. God curse them

Indeed. I suspected there was something going on as early as childhood but after going through a quick ride on the conventional politics rollercoaster, I soon put Jew & Jew together. Now I'm awake to the horror.

Look at people in this thread, they believe that Africa is the real problem. The Khazars they have them in a invisible mental asylum. Is Ukraine indebted to the kebab shops? Has ahmed hummus infiltrated your government? They are lost

>check'd
Protocols of the Elders of Zion: The Post

Soros is eyeing Ukraine. That's why there's so much anti-Russian propaganda. The Khazars will ramp it up once more, then under the cover of NATO start a direct conflict.

Africa, if you all put their minds together they couldn't even produce flipflops, they are still living in the bronze age. What have you all been drinking?

Fuck everyone
It'd be great if all the technology in earth just disappeared and we could live life like we're supposed to

Khazars ultimate goal is to start a third world war, so that everyone will kill each other, mainly Russia vs USA coalition. Khazars do however control them both, but you see they want to destroy the people of this earth, not the government. Now Ukraine is a sensitive country to terrorize, because it neighbors Russia, Like you say. They want to beat the war drums, to prepare both nations for war. And get rich while indebting your government(to blackmail them into furthering the agenda) Warn the people,

>"problem solved"
>turkey still exists

pick one

You don't get the bigger picture or root cause fighting symptoms won't solve anything

I have to clarify: 'they do control your government, but only on the top. Small time politicians, are not on their payroll, to make an genuine political appearance. The decision makers are in the backroom, these will pressure the smalltime politicians to deliver their votes or get fired. And these Big time politicians, they are in bed with the shadow government(Think tanks, and rich people) And they act on behalf of the Khazars. Most of the time, Khazars have their own people in these fractions, as well. Because Jews don't trust Goyims, you see. This is called transcendental-aspect system.

What do you suggest we do? Is participation at the political level sufficient to raise awareness or should we skip straight to the removal?

"started and lost 2 world wars" Pretty sure they only started one.