So Russia allegedly have dirt on Trump. Let's start speculating. What do Russia have on him?

So Russia allegedly have dirt on Trump. Let's start speculating. What do Russia have on him?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/veteran-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My guess is a sex tape orgy video. The entire Trump dynasty are just bunched up in Trump tower having gross and disgusting sex.

Had sex with a black women.

Michelle Obama?

Tax returns, incest sex tapes, money he owes to russia. Secret off shore bank accounts that he haven't declared to irs, illegal business dealings.

Mexicans

trump is from europe

Probably stuff like outtakes from the show he does, where he drops racist bombs or has anti something something rants.

Oh yeah, and money.

russians are gonna start war with u.s this is the beginning of the end of the beginning of the end of the end of america beginning to end

You mean the end of the end of the rightful beginning right

Im sure Russia has a basic understanding of english, unlike OP

Must be a cross dressing scat video
>Hoover

His wife is secretly russian.

They don't have anything... This was literally fabricated by pol and the msm is doing damage control because cnn originally commented on it

He had consensual sex in the missionary position for purposes of procreation multiple times.

He likes golden showers.

his income taxes

russia will begin to invade the gulf of mexico in which they will set off an emp to knock down the power grid of america and yeah.
i can see the future, just as well as i can see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch

impeach the bastard now!!!

too late, now it's "true".

it's funnier when a tiger tells it

hes like "taxi!!" and then jumps in his own car. clever

No it isn't they're all backtracking hardcore one by one realizing whay happened. This is the end of the "fake news" commentary and all integrity for the majority of western leftist news agencies has been washed away.

>What do Russia have on him?
His supporters already know he's a pedophile rapist tax-evader that hires illegal aliens and ships jobs to China.
And they probably won't care about any other scandal, unless he turns out to be 1% black, then they'll turn on him.

>This is the end of the "fake news" commentary and all integrity for the majority of western leftist news agencies has been washed away.

In your networks maybe. But even what has been refuted can stick, and people are still using the msm, especially if what they say is funny.
And that was funny.

it sounds like youre describing every president ever.

Incest sex tape, hooker orgies, illegal drug using, high treason, making snuff films, murder, shitloads of other white collar crimes and other violent crimes.

>This was literally fabricated by pol
>implying Sup Forums isn't full of Russian shills

>it sounds like youre describing every president ever.
The white ones maybe.

Oh I forgot child sex as a main one. Can't forget that.

There were far more pro trump fake news. Cnn could do fake so called news and reported on the child molestation sexual assault court case which is true but they didn't.

color has nothing to do with it. obama isnt innocent either.

Probably nothing he wouldn't tell us some time anyways. His shit giving is pretty low.

>he posts, with Trump's cock in his underage mouth right now

>obama isnt innocent either.
As far as I know, there's no widespread accusations of any of these things against Obama.
Instead, he's "dirty" because he wasn't born in the U.S., he wants to have *almost* socialized medicine, Benghazi, and (mostly): he's black.
But I'm not hearing many people say he cheats on his taxes, or that he likes little girls either in his bedroom or in sweatshops in Singapore.

Because that would be racist.

Can't wait till he's knocked off his high horse.

Russian Kgb could hire underage hookers to seduce trump and secretly film sex tape. Who your daddy now.

>accusations are facts

Go eat a dick, you waste of money and oxygen

hes always on that white pony though.

If russia invades from anywhere it will be through eiether alaska or Canada's northern border.

obama will be the last president.

Republicans has gone soft cock and turn to sissy. Even Regan has balls to take on russia. Russia even scared to take on obama bbc.

fake birth certificate?

suppose melania is a KGB spy?

Possible actually.

dude hes a sleeper, shes gonna kill trump

>Even Regan has balls to take on russia.
Dude, even *Carter* was fighting Russia in Afghanistan.
We were hoping it would be their Vietnam.

They have nothing on him. If you think they do then you're brain washed af. Stay woke

>What do Russia have on him?
that he likes in the pooper

Trump is a nordic extraterrestrial.

But so is Putin...

Kek "invade" real wars are fought by taking over thru them inside unless you want a check $$$ then you blow shit up

^THIS

sex with underage girls he is a peado

Triple dubs confirms...

he paid to make the 94 rape go away

Nope, just the Republican ones (no dirt on Carter, not much on Obama or even Bill...)

Obama is still going to be president on the 21st of Jan, cause he black. Black people never step down.

I thought he was different, but then he gave USA bad credit. (lost their AA rating) cause he black thats why, no escaping your nature.

This is all part of Obama's plan to stay president, nothing to do with Trump or russia

hint

But he didn't do any of the shit you are accusing him of nor did any other president. So basically, you are wrong.

he's been fucking little black boys

Probably pedophilia related

Holy shit Russian trolls working over time on the defense.

This article predates everything in the image.

motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/veteran-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump

Poor /pol just wants recognition for being autistic.

Guilt by assosiation

They trying undermine the reports and claim they fake to support their Fuhrer

He's a Jew

i think she has better taste than that

video of him sucking putins dick to get russia to hack the dnc