fpbp

if dubs he gives it a ten, but album is truly a shit

Deadthony Wifetano here

well i guess it's true

it's a 6/10 imo, but melon probably gives it a 9

he isn't wearing flannel so it won't be above a 7 unless he pulls a twist

I didn't say it did

he wasn't wearing flannel when he reviewed To Be Kind and The Money Store

oh shit...I just checked and he is wearing the same shirt in this new video that he was in his To Be Kind video...

I really really hoped he wouldn't review it

It's been six hours since he posted that. Does it really take that long to export and upload a video? Fuck me. If I was a YouTuber that would be what I would hate the most. The time spent just waiting for processing.

OF FUCK. How often does he wear it?

*OH

why?

I just looked through his videos. He hasn't worn it a single time this year that I can see. I didn't go back farther than that.

Take a look at yourselves.

>le perspective meme
do you know what site you are on? quit it with the masturbatory rhetoric.

He's not gonna give it a score. He'll say its very successful at accomplishing the goals it seeks to achieve, but the given the subject matter and how far it deviates from the traditional goals of the music he normally reviews he wouldn't feel comfortable giving it an actual numerical rating.

what other times has he done this?

bruh

I only ever hear him not give scores to classic albums

Welp, it was fun having my own opinion guys. What do you think Melon is going to change my opinion to?

Be prepared to love this record from now on

album confirmed classic, then

>18 minutes
>special shirt
>that face
get ready, boys

>Death is real. Someone's there and then they're not
>And it's not for singing about
>It's not for making into art

>Proceeds to write an entire album about the death of his wife.

>being this dumb

uhhhhh, guys...?

Rendering and exporting can take several hours, uploading likewise. I always set aside at least 12 hours for the whole process.

uhhhh, what?

read the thing that's circled in red

you really think fantano's gonna drop his rating 13 minutes into an 18 minute video?

I already did. what?

holy shit fantano fags are the dumbest motherfuckers on planet earth, I swear to fucking god; what are you? 17? 18? if more than 20 consider leaving this universe

see

>Video (10

he could, I mean it's not completely unheard of that he drops the rating early

>Video (10
I'm not seeing any visible zero. That could easily be a 6.

oh so you think he's gonna give the album a 16?

nah, if you look at the editing timeline (don't know the proper name for it, not a video editor) the "video (10)" segment is something he's recorded separately from the rest of the video and has added in later. you can see on the top channel he's wearing different clothes and on a different background. probably something he forgot to mention or something that only occurred to him after he finished filming the main review

No, I actually think that text has literally nothing to do with the fucking score.

oh, you're probably right

then where the fuck does he put the score? I mean it has to be a separate thing he puts over the rest of the video, right?

if 28 he gives it a 8.983021

right here

WHERE IS IT, WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG???

thinking a fucking melon can have any serious opinions about music

His Sparklehorse and Dangermouse - Dark Night of the Soul review, although that was mostly because he objected to the record label holding off the release of the album until Linkous died

That's audio...

Strong 8/10, calling it now. Screencap this.

Yeah, but that is audio to the video above. I still think it's nothing.

He gave Swans a 10 and wore a black shirt

Not only that but that he gave Swans a 10 and is wearing the same shirt he is in OP's pic related and it's not a shirt he wears often.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEElease it already, Fantano

8* he doesnt wear the flannel for 8s either.

young thug jeffery mixtape review

>mixtape

oh boi, he's going to give it a 10
get yourselves ready lads!!!!!

yes, what's wrong?

kek

You can play any fantano video at 1.5 speed and still understand everything so it will be more like 12 minutes for me

2x speed even

IT'S STILL NOT UP AAAAAAAAAAAA

I came in my pants

Underrated post

samefag

your response is a perspective meme

>tfw life's about perspective

>life's about perspective

yeah man I watched NGE too

lelelelel

Horrible thread. Sage.

announcing a sage is against the rules

review is up
youtube.com/watch?v=NjbWyn-h-Oc

S T R O N G 9

not a 10 but the highest score he can give without giving a 10 and also the highest score he has given this year

Guys I found Anthony's flannel

what's he going to do? talk about the not-so-cryptic lyrics and the basic instrumentals for 18 minutes? i like the album but i feel it doesnt warrant a loooong review, it is what it is, a testament to his late wife.

what is that video editing program?

I just watched it, he managed to say significantly more about the album in 18 minutes than Sup Forums was in nearly a months worth of shitposting threads about it.

it's fucking over guys, this will not be topped

what's your life like that you took actual time to make this

it took me like five minutes dude

>something you can do in MS Paint is rocket science

it's all about perspective

kek

>my wife died and it's tragic, the album

>my wife died and I made a tragic album, the album

fixd