Lets see if the rumors on Sup Forums are true

Lets see if the rumors on Sup Forums are true.

Do you ever go on reddit?

strawpoll.me/10717565

I hate you all.

I only go to the fanedits tab to see if people have uploaded some rare fanedits due to the fucking fanedit.org site getting rid of all the downloads.

I will never find Batman Forever Red Book edition :(

I only go to reddit when I'm google searching a question for something and a reddit page just happens to come up in the search results. Because in the end, an answer is an answer.

me too, eli 5 and sciency shit.

The front page is cancer but I use it to check gaming news and deals every day.

Ive never once been there. But I also have no social media at all. I own a $3000 dollar computer and the only things I use it for is Sup Forums and Warcraft 2

>he doesn't play Warcraft 3
pleb

Not him but WC2 is far better as a multiplayer RTS. There's a reason why its ladder is more alive than 3's.

I've been on Sup Forums since 2006 and reddit since 2011, come at me bro.

Out of curiosity, what board did you first frequent?

Theres a whole fucking thread full of them I believe it now
the reddit is real and its no boogeyman

there's literally NOTHING WRONG with using Reddit.

Sup Forums of course as I came here when I was 16.

>implying I'm going to vote honestly

Sup Forums since like 08 and Reddit since 2012 or so.

Nobody gave a shit about it then and there still is no reason to

Reddit serves as soul bleach for after I've been on this site
So does everywhere else I go online

People hated reddit as far back as 2011 but reddit never mentions Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums.

But thankfully reddit hate is dying down here.

I do, but ironically

>reddit hate is dying down here
>any kind of hate is dying down here
I want to believe
If it's true, it's due to an increase of redditors here

Same. Tubgirl was my gateway to Sup Forums. Whatever year that was making the rounds.

Where's the option for "only if I'm googling something and the solution is in a reddit link"? No other excuse for somebody here going on it besides discussions on some super obscure topic.

If you're enough of a big boy to ignore the 4chin consensus, go make an account and unsubscribe from every default subreddit. My front page is just 50% tanks/model-making and 50% individual Sup Forums fanbase subs. Sup Forums is really childish about some things, but aggressive Reddit hate is by far the most silly.

People don't realise that Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums are exactly like /r/pics, /r/gaming, /r/movies, and all the other defaults, in that they're unoriginal hiveminds offering very little of worth. Shit like Sup Forums, /lit/, /n/, and Sup Forums are the quality boards, and the same goes for Reddit in subs like /r/listentothis, /r/books, /r/bicycling, and /r/programming/.

/r/books is not the quality lit sub; that's /r/literature. But this is spot-on though about the emptiness of what Sup Forums has to say. The reddit meme here is beynod lazy at this point

Only for my fetish. It's too rare to get posted on /s/ regularly.

>Sup Forums
>quality

Sup Forums is fucked...

Sup Forums is on record as the most reddit interest board on Sup Forums.

There's still the meeming of the main boards, but the quality of threads is black and white. Just ignore all threads that start with memes and you're golden all the way down, recommendation, grids, specific genre and artist threads. It's simple to filter out that negative to the point that it's barely an inconvenience.

I went there for a look when it first started, went there for 5 minutes to read an interview with a band in 2011 and went there for about 15 minutes during the fappening to make sure I had a full set of one actress and maybe one other time when following a link from here to read some shitposting. 30 minutes tops since it began. Terrible place full of terrible people.

it's about on par with Sup Forums in terribleness so yeah it's good

Yes. Fuck anyone who cares.

I prefer this place though, anonymity makes people more likely to give a truthful answer and less likely to be afraid of other people's downvotes and trying to suck up to others.

i do when it's an ama with someone i like

Fuck off home you piece of shit

I use Reddit every single day. I use Sup Forums every single day. I've been using Sup Forums since 2005, Reddit since the demise of Digg.

Deal with it faggots.

I've never posted on Reddit but I check a few subreddits a couple times a day, mostly looking for local news/discussion stuff