ITT: People that deserve to have a slow and painful death

ITT: People that deserve to have a slow and painful death

He's cute as fuck
Would fellate

DER MAYNE STREEM MEDIARH

Saying a faggot should die. Fucking patriarical nigger. You're pretty homophobic aren't you.?

t. Abdul Muhammad bin-Silam

This guy gets it

DELETE THIS

Nice bait thread

This!!! OP posted all these pics...

>not including the middle east
>not including israel
>not including china
>not including india
shiggydiggy

Taylor Swift

all humans

DELETE THIS

obama

What's the deal with all the bait nowadays on Sup Forums?

First with the retard pretending to be a Muslim, and now this guy?

You stupid faggots better be careful, there are some evil cunts trying to start a race/religious/civil war here

Nope. He makes wonderful movies, where girls get what they deserve.

>First with the retard pretending to be a Muslim, and now this guy?

Who?

why israel?

Because it's full of Jews

so?

Child abusers, animal abusers, religious zealots of any kind, niggers, white trash, people with IQ less than 90, people on benefits, the list is endless

but you voted for trump. he's literally Israel. and apparently Russia.

republicans (traitors), treasonous fags, rapists, molesters, sjw's on the right and left, trump supporters, red state populations, animal abusers

Pain is not enough its juste brain death
What is good is when they apologize !!! Knowing they were wrong. True apologizes.

she's right tho

how can you like that? do you not think about all the shit that has come out of that ass.

do you think trump will ever apologize for stabbing America in the back, and working for Russia (for 5 years), undermine America?

Some idiot who has made threads where he claims to be a Muslim and how Islam will dominate the world, defending "his faith" and replying to every post as if he was for real.

After a while I started to realize, since I know what Muslims are like from experience, that he wasn't really a Muslim but some kid who seemed to want to start some sort of religious war.

Don't get me wrong though, I still think Islam as an ideology and as a religion, is cancer.

I don't touch BUTTHOLE

delet this faggo

this faggot

Anyone who is corrupt and/or evil in any way

Take your cuckery back too Tumblr

sadly the race war's been started.

in fact, a civil war's just begun.

the treasonous, Russia-loving south vs. The North.

All these good choices, also pic related.

The North will WIN again!

we sure will. we sure will.

also assange and putin need a slow, painful death.

Onionson needs to be force-fed a gallon of milk, curry, and Ex-Lax and then crucified upside down.

fuck off cracker

aww. did pjw's awesomeness hurt your feewings, op?

yeah, but it'll be at least 8-12 years.
your dishonesty and delusional cheerleading for the current war criminal in chief are part of what got you guys trump.
hell, it was proven that wasserman-schultz rigged the dnc primary which hosed bernie and then all his twerpy supporters just buried their fucking heads in the sand and went with clinton.
pathetic.

funny.
bet you liked assange when he was bagging on bush years back.
sorta like how the liberals loved the electoral college in 2008 & 2012, but now they're saying it's a bullshit system.
you fags are never happy unless you're unhappy and anything that doesn't go your way is inherently flawed, racist, sexist, xenophobic, islamophobic, or some other shit.

as someone's who's involved in left-of-Democrats politics, saying 'all his twerpy supporters just buried their fucking heads in the sand' is totally unfounded. So many Slate and WaPo liberal pundits have criticised the "divisive" Bernie elements of the party for not supporting Clinton 100%, and one of the most repeated themes I'm seeing right now is criticism of the centrist nostalgia for Obama.

I'm not blaming you for not knowing this, but the most visible elements of the liberal media don't at all represent the heterogeneity of the left.

Kys

well fellas . . .

*adjusts bowtie*

it appears that what we have here is a classic case . . .

*sips merlot*

of someone who has been, what's the expression . . . deeply triggered

I think you just gave me autism.

i was being ironically autistic please believe me

>American
Assumptions

sure, kid.

>Not including you

BIX NOOD INDEED

KYS kike

Don't forget this tired bore.

Go back to Tumblr

who this

Samantha Bee

The founder of Sea Shepherd

What in the hell did Gavin do wrong?

Carl Pilkington? What'd he do?

>People that deserve to have a slow and painful death
OP

The staff at Buzzfeed.

He lays down facts upon facts. The only reason you want him dead is because he blew the truth in your face and instead of admitting you were wrong like an adult, you just went full manchild SJW. "LALALALA IM NOT LISTENING"

>Someone has different opinions as me BAWAAAAAAAAAAA
OP

what is this a map of?

Why??
If anything there should be more people like this. The world would be a better place for everyone.

This nigga

filthy frank actor

Because sadist

Too many to post.