Unpresidented

Unpresidented

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/Sup
nypost.com/2017/01/11/john-mccain-i-gave-russia-blackmail-dossier-on-trump-to-fbi/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Harris_Jones
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tuWSWxhXgLY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wqh8QjtDpr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dumbass. Thier is litterly no proof what so ever and is just another smear campaign.

How are you so blind to the obvious bias? Even some reports say their isn't any proof and it originated on buzzfeed.

Quads....
But a part of me really wished this story was true.
The thought of Trump getting a couple of filthy hookers to piss on a bed just because Barry and Foot Long Mike slept there is hilarious.

You are fake news

quads dont lie

Quads of truth!

It's official: trump is a pee pee man

Putin's hookers pissed on him. It is now coming to light that these 'hookers' were also under-age, said to be as young as 12 years old.

Disgusting.....

Trump just confirmed the leak...... was real and full of lies. Hahahahaha and as far as the tards in /pol taking credit. ...gizmodo.com/Sup Forums-idiots-claim-they-invented-the-trump-piss-report-1791067589
Trumpelthinskin is a pee fiend and will end up getting trolled into going to war.

the closer we get the more they cry.

sure kid.

oh look shills thread bouncing
keep trying

typing laughter. how autistic.

Madame Skank.

well shit. if buzzfeed said it, you can take it to the bank. they've got the same credibility as cnn. wait....aww. nevermind.

This is literally fanfiction made to troll some politician whose son was caught writing scat and golden shower anime fanfic

Some anons parodied the fanfic to trigger said politician, he didn't care. Fanfic was rewritten to star Putin and Trump to get attention. Politician doesn't notice similarities, hands it around to others, and it eventually becomes news.

HuffPo didn't want to publish it because it's unverified, and the user who wrote it has lawyered up to prove it's his work

so glad that smug cunt is weeping into a bottle of vodka right now in between seizures.
america and the world are much safer without her arming isis and selling uranium to russia.

1.5/10 bait

Try harder next time

Back into the trailer with ye

Remove the Russian hacking, and she would have been our president. It's a shame really that conservatives don't care about the national security breech, just because "their guy won". They are traitorous pieces of garbage who will eventually be dealt with.

warshington repubs are behind this

They will be butthurt as fuck when they realize 4 years from now they are still poor, trump put a jew at his right hand side and that Mexicans are still stealing their jobs because they are uneducated no talent niggers

America hahahaha keep doin what youre doing its entertaining

Suddenly he's all upset when the witch-hunt is coming after him but it's OK when it's his enemies
#sonasty #smallhands #thinskin #drinkpiss

Underrated post

nypost.com/2017/01/11/john-mccain-i-gave-russia-blackmail-dossier-on-trump-to-fbi/

>nypost

kek, fake news

if this is true than why is buzz feed the only one saying it ? and why have people like TYT already condemned them as making this up

I don't think they are saying Buzzfeed made it up; they're sying that Buzzfeed didn't check so see if it was factual and that they wouldn't have published it without corroboration.

Different thing. Unless you're making a fake news post to discredit Buzzfeed?

Mother Jones reported it a week before the election - they just didn't release the document.

This nigger is a joke, I find this all funny as hell. I will get 4 years of keks from piss whore boi and all you trailer trash tards will still be broke asf

if i give them the benefit of the doubt
they still posted a un vetted and unreliable source for unknown reasons

and thats still worth disregarding them them as news

these are the same people that put out a video telling people to disown your parents of they vote for trump

not sure why they are ever looked at as news

ok well thats one i didnt catch ill give you that

but motherjones? is this really a source worth listing to ?

Fully agree - but that's not the same as accusing them of inventing t themselves. They are just using the (in my view unjustifiable) "make your own mind up, we just publish" defence, as per Wikileaks - and we all know Julian is Donald's big mate, so that defence should be fine by the PresElect

They did have more integrity than Buzzfeed... It's left-leaning (look who it's named after), but they do fact-check.

In this post-fact era, "Fake News" is anything that does not fit your personal political agenda.

I dont care if its fake or not, it made trump furious and i git many keks out of it

i wouldn't put them as the same
releasing information as a whole is a lot different than publishing a story filled with conclusions. the article does not read as a possible event but as a "look what we found"

and i as a personal view do not put them past making this up

ill admit i have some bias from my days working with them when i lived in Oakland California

Agreed - and the irony was completely lost on him. The guy has no self-awareness

your don't know what my political agenda is or even my views
and you just admitted there bias
in this day in age with so much raw information why should any news be taken as credible

also what are they named after? i genuinely do not know

>as a "look what we found"
Isn't that what Wikileaks said? No investigation or verification, just release whatever they have "leaked" to them by someone.

> SJWs actually believe this

>your don't know what my political agenda
It was a "group you", not "you" specifically

>also what are they named after?
Mother Jones, aka Marry Harris Jones, Irish American, pro-union, anti-child labor back in the days when that shit could get you killed:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Harris_Jones

let me refraise because i don't think your understanding my point

wiki leaks put out the info in its whole for anyone to look at
buzz feed put out information on memo without including the full thing than wrote an article telling you the reader what it means

its the diffrent between me giving you a book to read
and giving you a short description of what i thought of the book and keeping the book to myself

R Kelly aint got nothin on quads

hmm neat name

Have Wikileaks ever been prosecuted for publishing falsehoods? I know people objected to stuff being published but I can't recall, for example, the DNC ever saying "this stuff is lies". They suggested some of the documents were "altered" but they quickly dropped that.

>refraise
*rephrase

You're not understanding my point, which is why you keep replying tangentially. I'm tired of this, so, yes, sure, whatever you say.

as far as i know julian assange is not wanted under any criminal law

unlike snowden for example

hilltards be a cryin'.

They wouldn't be. They are just the channel, they don't write it. A bit like Google searches finding fake news stories

there nothing that should be going around its just a simple fact

one right editorials about information
the other one showed us the information in its raw unedited form

what else is there

Faggot

>as far as i know julian assange is not wanted under any criminal law
nigga you serious???

Sure, old fuck.

Im piss laughing.

if im wrong than inform me

How can you "deal with" people from your safe spaces and gun free zones?
I don't think Trump gives trigger warnings.

So the supreme leader of the Alt-Right movement drinks russian whore piss? lol
At least it's not Putin's semen again.

If he steps out of the Ecuadorian Embassy in London he instantly gets arrested on rape charges

Which is probably safer than looking over your shoulder for Hillary's hitmen the rest of your life...

Suddenly a dipshit showed how one sided his thought process is.
Maybe that's because she was guilty and he's not?
Fucking moron.

See

remove the russian hacking
and you only have less information about from the DNC rigging

no one is accusing them of changing voted
only influencing the election

shit when you tell you freinds you influice the election
news influceses election constantly
obama hacked murkle's phone to help influence German elections
influce is not a crime or even a problem

Well, there is a sex assault charge (kek) outstanding but I couldn't find anything to do with Wikileaks/publishing.

Wouldn't they still have some accountability for what they publish though?

What the hell are you guys talking about? Why are the pictures of trump being pissed on?

do...do you think the DNC is part of the government?

Look how stupid a guy who usually sounds stupid makes you look
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tuWSWxhXgLY

And you retards actually believe this shit.

likes.

meanwhile don't keep track of this retard and lose the edge.

He's wanted for sexual assault in Sweden and the us wants to charge him under the espionage act because of all the manning documents.

Get rekt again in 4 years.

it would look less fake if he wasn't the only thing in focus in the entire photo

>guilty
When was she convicted?
Didn't the Tard Emperor say he would prosecute her?
Oh that's right, that would be illegal, and besides he all ready got your tard votes!

>also thinks trump was only a celebrity who got his tag "buisnessman" from a television show.
Delusion.

yawn. why are the muh educated so gullible?

>news influences elections constantly
Yeah, that's their job. And they're usually citizens. It's a different thing when another country wants you to elect someone to benefit them.

that would be one old fucking woman to be running

you mean remove the exposure of criminal behavior within one of the nation's two political parties and she'd be president?

Trump supporters do care about the source of the hack - it's just more important to deal with what it exposed first.

sure kid

Let's be honest, it already was.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wqh8QjtDpr0
Irony

Trump got briefed on it and didn't want it to leak.
>t-t-totally fake, guys! my president can't be a submissive faggot! i swear!
Cry more, americunt. You elected a tool for Russia and China will fuck you all up.

you're thinking of the uneducated black who keep voting democrat over and over again but their lives never get any better.

NO NO THAT'S NOT THEIR FUCKING JOB
holy shit you think the job of the news is to influence and election

the fact you think that is fucking disgusting
there job is to inform the public of events in the world

censoring or editing that in anyway is not news its propaganda

sad display from Americas youth. where were you during the election kid?

>because he's totally in office since nov 8 and able to appoint departments to investigate her.
>tard

>it would be illegal to persecute her
So if I killed four people through gross negligence, stored classified information on an unsecured private server, allowed a maid with no security clearance near-unrestricted access to the entire content of said server, wiped the server when information on it was subpoenaed, lied under oath about wiping the server and having one in the first place, then ran for President, it'd be illegal me to face retribution for my crimes?

hey stupid ass that's what politics is
every country influences every country's elections

"i like this guy" o look that just changed an election

Yes, it is. Informing the public directly influences the election.
Benghazi influenced the election. Pussy grabbing influenced the election. Editing is not censoring. Jesus fucking Christ.

No, user, you've got it all wrong

It's only fake news when it goes against what they're saying

You think I voted for Hillary? You truly are the tard of tards.

You were lied to by your emperor, and you ate it all up and elected a reality TV host.

editing is not censoring

so its ok than to give half a story because it leads to the outcome you want?

your a disgrace

its also possible its really fake

Hey, you dumbass american piece of shit. Blackmailing a retard into winning an election because of other retards and sabotaging an entire country is not just "politics". It's something that warrants wars.