Genderfluid thread

genderfluid thread

c'mon guys its 2017, get with the times already. GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

wut

Everything is a social construct, oh my brothers, that means that we need to ignore all that we think is rigth because a bunch of faggots want to be more faggy?

True shit, i've Reading about this since I was 13, freud and kinsey were ahead of their time. Even thought i consider myself heterosexual, i find pleasant that the world is heading towards sexual liberation which adds to the pile of achievements such as the abolition of the slavery (at least most of it) and the human rights. But unfornately i can't enjoy to see this changes 'cause i live in a 3rd world country which is still very mind closed about this topics, gender is a social construct and... yeah i think that was all i wanted to say. fuck you all

>"oh my brothers"
did you just assume our genders?

I want to spread more hate by crushing patriarchy and replacing it with other norms and rules that are so incoherent that you won't be able to adress me inoffensively, thus I feel better than you, Hitler! Accept it.

>mental illness thread

ftfy

Please explain how genders are a social construct? There are two genders male and female right there are two body parts a dick and a vagina. Now seeing how gender fluid means you identify as both i have no problem with this, but if you are born with a dick your a man regardless of what you want to be thats the fact. You can have a chemical in balance in you brain to make you think other wise, but facts are facts arent they?

Hey fuckwads, GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT.
It was (((INVENTED))).
Fucking ignore gender and go by BIOLOGICAL SEX, stop acting like a filthy kike

Nature/nuture.

REEEEEEEEEEEE ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED GET TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD YOU FAG, YOU ARE JUST A FETISH FUCKHOLE NOW HANG YOURSELF.

So biological sex.. You fucking idiot is male and female you stupid fuck we as a race need to communicate you fucking jew and the way we communicate about genders is with two words. male. female.

gender describes acceptance of biological sex. There are not 2 genders, because GENDER WAS INVENTED. There is no scientific basis for it.
It's not a chemical imbalance, that's pop science. It's a full blown delusion rooted in social construct programming.
Raise yourself and your kids right. Gender is BS. Biological sex is what's important medicinally.
Only females can become pregnant.
Biological males have higher tolerances to some medications as their endocrine systems function slightly differently.
Stop this fucking oppressive delusion that anyone should give a SHIT about something made up, like "GENDER"

C'mon guys it's 2017, stop falling for this new fag bait...

>be Judith Butler
>consider the idea that maybe everything we know and think of gender is socially influenced
>e.g. you see a dick on a human being you expect that being to act like a man, fuck woman, et cetera
>include the thought that if you forget about all expectations and ideas, at the end of the day the dick will remain
>ergo: dick =/= all of gender or sex
>get people outraged for forgetting about dicks and vaginers

who's being illogical here?

XX or XY... That decide, you fag

Chromosomes, now available as a "social construct"

>"CONTAINMENT BOARD"
>CONCENTRATION BOARD
>RESERVATION BOARD
commie-nazi ideology detected

/thread

wasted quads

pls be b8

If it's a spectrum, it's irrelevant to define terms and lables. So stop it.

>implying quads are a valuable entity rather than a pure numerification

HEIL!
I WOULD RATHER BE IN A SOCIETY WITH NAZIS THAN THIS TUMOR AND THE SHIT YOU BRING WITH IT

Katy?

That is correct, until JOHN FUCKING MONEY came along and sexually abused children, calling it research.
"John William Money (8 July 1921 – 7 July 2006) was a psychologist, sexologist and author, specializing in research into sexual identity and biology of gender. He was one of the first scientists to study the psychology of sexual fluidity and how the societal constructs of "gender" affect an individual. "
Gender's meaning changed because of this perverted asshole.
Nowadays, if we want people to know the truth, we need to use the word "Sex".
A trans-whatever has no meaning because that person does not have the lentiviral injections to replace their DNA and change their sex. Nobody does. They are lying to everyone. That's why we need to expose the etymology of gender and its changed meaning.

So biological sex.. You fucking idiot is male and female you stupid fuck we as a race need to communicate you fucking jew and the way we communicate about genders is with two words. male. female. You are a fucking idiot words are what we use to communicate you fuck there are two genders male and female and male can want to be a female but he physically has a dick he can remove this but he was born a male i dont judge people on how and who they fuck im just saying you dumb fuck that you cant remove genders and go by biological because biologically your born with ethier a dick or a vagina and unless you dont ever want to talk about ethier you have to use genders you fuck

Bait

what do you loose ?
do they affect you at all ?

No, faggot, I'm just bringing the facts.

What do the twin towers and genders have in common?

There used to be two and now it's too offensive to talk about.

NO, just no

>Niether

Are you upset that Hanukkah is over? Didn't get enough panties under the tree?
Get over it, with XY you will NEVER be a female, regardless of your "gender" delusion. Your sex is always male, lol.

I just splattered some gender fluid on your mom's face.

If you live in the third world you should know there are more slaves now then ever before...

Thanks for giving me another word to filter out on Sup Forums

>SOCIAL CONSTRUCT
nope
your delusions are however

Gender fluidity is just a great, big, huge, evil mindfuck intended to do nothing more than totally screw up even more already screwed up, insecure, neurotic and fucked up teenagers who haven't figured out who or what they are, yet.

>It's just a big mindfuck and a totally fake thing.

/thread

The child abuser who started it all.

According to this image, gender is based on clothing and hairstyles.

>genderfluid
you're not genderfluid unless you can willingly shape shift that thing between your legs.

Agreed. I'm royalty gender. My pronouns are "Your Majesty" "His eminence" and "My Lord"

that's just wearing different clothing.

Anyone have this chart with the warhammer 40k chapters and shit?

If gender is a social construct why do you go by GENDERfluid

seal of approval

Because they're too stupid to see what's really happening.

I'm genderfluid my dick is male and my butthole is female

Thanks for acknowledging my transnigger gender. Mommy still won't let me blackface in the house.

well i used a parenthesis, but yeah you're kinda right. There is still a long way, and i'm doing my best studying not to be another slave, or at least not to feel like it. That is why there were so much communist insurgencies during the 80's in south america, not only because of the cold war influences, but because people saw that shit was just as you said, and tried to do something (obviusly there were some extremist idiots). And i'm not saying it would've been better if we had a commmunist south america, but capitalism isn't perfect either and as long as we don't correct something in the ideology there will always be slaves, as in 1st world countries as in 3rd world countries..

I'm improving my english excuse me if i misspelled something

There are actually 4 genders.
Male.
Retarded Delusional Male.
Female
Retarded Delusional Extra-Cunt Female.
That's it.
Wanna be a female? Chop your dick off, make a nice slit. There. Don't you dare tell me you're a cute girl as long as your balls are bruising your fucking knees.

>Unknown F
>my sides

looks like my dick is a racist then

Also, almost quads.

Your asshole is a social construct, but only because the whole town ran a train on it.

gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8

I lost it at transistor.

Gender, as in having tendencies to do behaviour linked to testosterone or estrogen, is based on biological gender.
Gr8 b8 m8, or just fucking delusional. Can't tell at this point.

they forgot transpotato

>Femme
Fat female?
>Australian male
The fuck?
>Necron
Necromancer that praises the sun
>Venus
Fat lesbian female
>Agender - Gendervoid
Nihilist schizophrenic
>Will of fire
Arsonist
>Earth
Green Peace environmentalist
>Hellboy
Emo boy
>Demiboy
Faggot emo boy
>Neutrois
Male or female with downs syndrome

There are 10 genders dictated by SCIENCE. Your FEELINGS are irrelevant in these determinations, accept or live a life full of denial.

1. Male
2. Female
3. Attack Helicopter
4. Macaroni Bowl (Orange)
5. A half empty can of Monster energy drink
6. Franks Red Hot (Aye Picante!)
7. Oyster
8. A black lesbian named Twonkeshda
9. Milo Stewart
10. Atheist

Necron is from 40k you fucking autistic idiot.

>Caring that much about fan fiction
>Expecting everybody to know about it
And you call me an autist. Just do an hero before you embarrass yourself

We can change genders and impregnate ourselves without sex, birth gender doesn't mean much to the wealthy/people that abuse these services so they're trying to enlighten us. Just go with it, it's the way of the future.

I identify as all of those genders so stop opressing me you cis scum.
My pronouns are AH-64 and AH-64er

What the fuck is an Australian male?

I wanna kill myself

you need to consider suicide. gender isn't a social construct. You either have a dick, or a cunr. It's that simple. If you have a dick, you're male. If you have a cunt, you're female. It's science.

Being straight is a choice, but cock is just too addictive.

I want a qt 2D gf like that

looking at all these genders i just realised that these SJWs managed to get rid of the only situation that could count as a real thrid gender, the hermaphrodite - not included in these lists, but the only one that is not just dick or pussy

please keep you genderfluids to yourself or your partner.

there are only male and female, everything else is mental illness, except you are a neutrum

this lame bait - try harder, faggot.

>claim of THREE genders
>claim of THREE genders

others:
>1 gender (male)
>2 genders
>exactly 10
>exactly 36
>none
>infinite
>all

seems like an open question to me