Sup Forums advise me on how I could get laid

Sup Forums advise me on how I could get laid.

no hope. just kys

what's going on here.

I vaporize darknet DMT would that be considered suicide.

Shoot self. Get laid by satan in hell

Dont wear a diaper.
Get plastic surgery.

I need my diapers because when I'm tripping on DMT I don't want to walk to the bathroom.

God damn. Sometimes I hate myself for being such an introverted emotionally petty faggot. I gave up on getting laid even though I am easily a 7/10 but there are people like this who still have hope in their heart and will probably find some nice girl to play videogames with and get head

Don't be Jim Sterling.

>meet necrophile
>kill yourself OP

I'd rather be like Hunter S. Thompson.

Another photo of me. This time before my ibogaine trip. The diaper is so I don't need to go to the bathroom on my three-day trip. :p

I'm an asexual sperg if I was offered sex I'd need to pop some molly (MDMA) to even enjoy the sex.

Here is a picture of some of the E (MDMA) I have. Molly doesn't make for a good photograph. E pills look so cute and make me want to fuck girls. Spergs don't like sex unless they roll.

It's nice to have the skills needed to use Tor and get on the darknet. If it wasn't for psychedelics that I can use to kill apathy and boredom I'd have become an hero a long time ago.

wow it must really suck to be you!

I want to find a girl that loves to trip on hardcore psychedelics such as LSD, mushrooms, mescaline, DMT, or 5-meO-DMT. I want to fuck a hippy girl that is tripping balls as I am tripping balls. That would be some awesome.

kys

It doesn't suck to be me. I found a class of drugs, psychedelics, that make me normal and let me see pretty fractals.

huh.. seems to me you're just playing the victim card. do us all a favor and kys

kys

Why kill myself. DMT is moar fun plus I can tell people about those awesome machine elves. If I die it will be from ODing on psychedelics, not from suicide.

If you wanna get laid, you should probably tone down the sexyness, you're most likely just intimidating the current class of girl you're going after with your third eye majesty. Either go for hotter girls or make yourself less hot.

nobody wants to hear about some retards machine elves

I am playing the MDMA is awesome card.

Check out mdmaautism com for more information.

people who are into DMT want to; straight edge losers don't

I need to go for hippy girls who know the joys of tripping during sex. :-)

This post is part of the D.A.R.E. program
drugs are really enjoyable
drugs are recreationally entertaining
drugs are religious experiences
take your pick as to what D.A.R.E. stands for

lmao why not just strap a fleshlight to a bushel of onions. fucking hippy girls reek dude

How would you describe ibogaine, i know very well some things you can't explain, and some things is left within. But 3 days.. damn.

I haven't done any psychedelic yet, but I have decided to try acid, after a few months of considering it.

but they let you fuck them when you are tripping balls :p

i'm autistic, can we have sex? i promise not to get poo-poo on your boobs

I saw cartoon images appear on a blank wall. A disembodied voice told me to stop tripping. I ceased to tripping for two years after that, but then my addiction to tripping made me start using again. I saw the room in was in even with my eyes closed. I saw beings such as animals made of energy. The disembodied voice told me how to be less autistic and forced me to do useful things with my life. DMT made me a vegetarian. Ibogaine gave me self-worth that I lacked a boost. It told me to throw out all the plastic shit spergs love collecting and get out of my mother's basement and start interacting with people.

Psychedelics also made me realize most people in this world are retards who can't think for themselves. So now I notice when someone is pissing in my cup and telling me that is lemonade. I now hate most autistics because they want to be lazy losers. I am happy that Dr. Ibogaine and Mrs. Ayahuscsa helped me start to work for what I want and not just sit and wait for stuff I want to be brought into my mother's basement.

Well your pictures suggest you've made 100% recovery and are no longer autistic.

If you are a girl, yes. I need bragging points. Men and trannies don't give me points.

I still need to go to Peru to drink a boat load of ayahuasca and I am waiting for some 5-me0-DMT to arrive. I am a lot less autistic than I used to be.

go to your bed, lay down, wait, the lay will now be past tense for laid