Going to have gf sit on my face... can I eat ass without any prep?

Going to have gf sit on my face... can I eat ass without any prep?

nah at least prep some salad first

is a shower considered prep?

She'll have showered 2 hours or so beforehand..

(check)

well given your trips i guess you won't be having a surprise shit in your face

it'll be delicious OP

Trips have spoken I shall eat her pink starfish

>dont get her sweaty
>deodorant in the nose, just a lil..

checked

Take her into the shower.

Checked
Deodorant? Really?
Also is it ok to switch back and forth between pussy and ass or will that give her cooch something nasty?

I wish to join the trips club

Judging by the fact that if she wipes in the wrong direction or its diarrhea her pussy will probably be able to withstand getting shit in it.

deodorant not required.. it smells glorious and the smell makes it hotter..

I'd start with the pussy then slowly start to tease the ass.. switching back and forth is fine

Thanks
Her is what I'm going to be delving into later as a reward for your help...

She says yes to anal but have no lube so hoping she will be down if I eat her out there first..

nice

once you taste that ass you'll be doing it everyday (provided she's into it)

I do it with my gf at any opportunity these days as long as she has showered relatively recently

How old is your gf op? The younger the better her ass will taste

I'm in luck then, 19 year old with nice tits and ass

i think fatter asses probs taste worse as will be sweatier

any more nudes of your girl?

Your going to hate me for bringing this up but this is the result of me eating my GF's ass.

what is it? i've been worrying about potential side effects!

Not fat, just nice, athletic girl..
Damn that is a terrible stye, duly noted bro

Show us ass/tits m8

It's a sty. Here is it 2 weeks after it popped

Don't have anything else without face so that's a no sorry

And here it is before it could be popped

Blur it out? You cant brag about it and then deny us the joy

shit nigga, how does this happen?

Here we go for anyone still turned on after seeing that sty

Eating ass

yes I get that but did you do anything different/wrong or do we all run this risk everytime?

Old fag here. I've eaten ass w/ 10 different women. With a few of them I did it often over the course of years. Never had a single ill effect. Maybe I'm lucky - more likely that risk is overstated.

moar

Sorry headin home to eat that ass and fuck her hard, maybe another day!

enjoy you enormous faggot

Gracias!

Switching between booty and vagina isn't okay for intercourse because it causes UTIs. For oral it's not as likely to cause an issue because the bacteria is heavily diulated with siliva.

OP, if your girl washed recently, thoroughly, and is otherwise clean you'll be fine.

Explain the logical connection between eating ass and getting that on you eyelid.
That bitch must have had terrible hygienic standards beforehand IF that should be even remotely related

Exactly my experience, been doing that for ever.

so close

That's what happened to me last time wrong order fingering ass then pussy next couple days with UTI

you can do almost anything you want, but uhhh I wouldn't.

Yeah but doesn't that rather fall under the category 'stupid' than 'bad luck'?
That's what poo happens to do when inserted in the wrong holes kek

I do anal / anilingus with my gf regularly. Buzzword: enema. Uncomfortable and to some point annoying, but much safer and you don't have to worry about a2m, uti, and so on too much

That's what spocker and shocker are for faggot

My gf eats my ass, but i deep clean it before. But she loves doing it. She rubs her whole face on on my ass hole.

yeah man, the turd doesn't appear unless your tongue is way up in her ass, so just lick around the inside of the hole and you're fine if so long as she's showered.

you got a keeper

Indeed, its not my favorite thing, but i cant say i dont enjoy it. She also enjoys my piss fetish, shes not a fan of me pissing on her face, but she loves to piss on my body, then fuck me. I really want to fill her ass with my piss.

My ex was into being pissed on. We lived in a 1 bedroom apartment with 1 bathroom. The 1st time she was taking a bath and I had to take piss. She got on her hands and knees in the tub and gave me look that totally said 'go for it'. I pissed all over her back that 1st time. Made me hard as diamonds and then I fucked her mouth. It wasn't that long before I was pissing on her face and filling her mouth. Great memories.

Where do you find these women

I work in medical research regarding the prevention of infection. Do not put your tongue where someone shits.

The epilogue to that story is never stick your dick in crazy. That relationship was one year of sexual liberation and hedonism followed by 3 years of soul bending pain.
My present wife is kinky but acceptably crazy.

Underrated post

Literally never happened with a girl I did anal/pussy switch with for about 2 years. She always seemed to be super clean though so maybe that has something to do with it?

no it isn't

Pushing your face into her pussy while licking her ass. Your eye matches up with her pussy, and if you press into it, you'll transfer bacteria to your eyes from her pussy. Simple.

Have her do it while another girl sucks your cock. Or, have her make you cum with her hands while she tongues your asshole.

Are you sure you're not fucking a tranny that rubs her girl dick on your face?

Nice, next time wear your glasses and you wont have to get so close.

Haha okay do it. While you're at it, use her pot pipe and fuck her without a condom, figure out how many diseases you can spread.

We already share needles. No problemo.