I just went on a date with a pretty girl and it was fun. What the fuck Sup Forums...

I just went on a date with a pretty girl and it was fun. What the fuck Sup Forums, I thought it was supposed to be really stressful. I was supposed to spill my spaghetti and end up crying at home. Instead she wants to go on another date? Why did you lie to me? What went right? What the fuck am I supposed to do now?

Congratulations user. You've graduated. You don't need us anymore. Well done and so long space cowboy!

>Sup Forumstard has success with a grill
>Sup Forums is stunned into silence

It isn't that hard. People psych themselves out.

What are you supposed to do? I don't fucking know why don't you tell us?

spaghetti is for the next date

>gif
>enlarge
>dissapoint

a reminder that chicks are horny and retarded just like you

what does her hair smell like?

Eat her asshole with Sriracha of course

salty milk and coins

>mfw she thought my idiocy was funny
I know this is legit the dumbest, most beta question I could ask but when the fuck do I kiss her? I was a little sick today so I had a reasonable excuse but I know I can't wait too long for that. It kinda looked like she wanted a kiss at the end when I drove her back to her place but I am legitimately retarded when it comes to this shit.

>when the fuck do I kiss her
First date dumb ass

I'm sick, that would be a shitty thing to do wouldn't it?

when she is looking at your eyes more than a one sec

Drive her home, when you pull up say "I'll walk with you up"

Walk to front door casually say you had a great time, lightly brush hair out of her face, put hand LIGHTLY on back of neck and pull her in for a kiss.

LIGHTLY is emphasized here, too hard and its rapey and she'll dry up.

hair

Idk man just try to get he in the mood hug her and hold her and shit. Or just try to kiss her, or just try to kiss her while you're looking up at the stars I don't fucking know

Nice, thanks. Will do.

Mfw it only worked so well because she's a trap

If she wants a second date, you are all set. Go for the kiss whenever you feel it's right. Second date also means you are fuckable so prepare to panic.

You're all actually autistic.

Great!

You either marry her or you fuck up and move too quickly because of how comfortable you feel.

The split is either amiable or she accuses you of rape.

You could always ask too when the ti.ing is right, I'm 4 for 4 when trying this method. Alternatively waiting for prolonged eye contact is your best bet. Other than that I dunno, wait for some big crazy romantic thing to happen. Audibly say fuck it (it'll make the girl think you've been contemplating it, girls loved to be thought of), grab her by the waist, give a slight bend like in the movies and plant that sucker on her

You can also test the waters and gauge her interest in you by finding NOT CREEPY ways to touch her and see if she reciprocates.

Girls get all touchy when they like you.

Hahaa congratulations indeed. Take some time for the girl and make a lot of pictures of her but without her face so no one can recognize her. If the dates end in success you will end up in a nice relationship and post some of her pics here to show off occasionally. If it ends in fail you come back to us and share your misery and pictures :D good luck user. And remember, the anus is very sensitive. It beholds unmatched pleasures but when handled without care also unholy pains. Lick her anus.

Congrats man, that's pretty awesome. There's nothing really that hard about dating, people here just have a skewed vision of how women are. Probably through a lack of experience, judging by the idiot shit that gets posted here every day, but that's another discussion.

Just keep doing your thing, man. Go out with her again, don't try to be something you're not, just do your thing. Also, you should probably leave Sup Forums as soon as possible. This isn't a good place for people who can function normally in the regular world.

>Second date also means you are fuckable so prepare to panic.
uh oh, also, I don't ask her for the kiss do I? That seems like the really lame thing to do, but I've never kissed anyone outside of drunken parties so I have no clue.

Nobody told you about the second date used tampon test?

Depends on the girl. If shes sappy nerdy type girl and like romcoms she might think its cute.

if its some girl you met in a club, she'll think you're a loser.

I actually haven't been back on Sup Forums for a few years. I used to go on Sup Forums a lot and I stick to /his/ now mostly, but this obviously didn't belong on /his/.

Get out now before she realizes you're a faggot!! You're running out of time!

No, you will look like a wimp if you do. Go for the kiss when it feels right without being rapey.

>Probably through a lack of experience
Yep, or an excess of it. The kind of experience when you're desperately trying to get the conversation going, trying to find something to speak about and make the whole situation less awkward while she silently stares at her phone or looking out the window.

post a picture of her dude

Dude chill, if you feel like kissing her do it But if the Situation isnt right dont. Just wait for one of These moments of comfortable silent and just move closer. You got this Sup Forumsro

Not a big deal. But just do it next time. If you think she wanted it, she probably did.

Man you a fag... shoulda started making out with that hoe! Sick or no sick, stop giving a fuck

No, but I'll vaguely describe her. 5'11", light brown hair, dark brown eyes, palish skin, sort of the Mandy Moore type look.

This

Even in your post you sound autistic. I don't buy this story.

Same user here. My bad, I forgot I'm on Sup Forums where a 4/10 in real life is considered a solid 8 here. Makes much sense now. What you really meant was you went on a date with a slightly below average girl.

Rape her, now fast! It's your last chance before she lets you do it willingly!

Autists need love too user

You can replace "pretty" with whatever but I thought she was pretty anyway.