Need help!

Need help!
What is the best food that is good in nutrition and keeps you sated for a long time

eggs

Jizz

boiled?

Shakshuka. Tasty, too.

What are you looking for nutrition wise?
You looking to just eat healthy? Are you lifting? Are you physically very active? Are you keeping costs down?

PORK!

Any way you want. I personally prefer boiled or scrambled though, yeah.

Vegan food.

Way too fucking broad m8

That's the sandmonkey food. I don't need no damn sand in my food

frozen blueberries

Low money, high value

You judge that from just the name? Try to broaden your world view a bit perhaps, sad little american kid.

Skirlie: fried oatmeal and onions

I'm European you sandmonkey scum

Rice, potatoes, noodles.

For meat, it depends on where you are. Chicken is expensive in Europe but cheap in the US. Pork and fish is cheaper in Europe.

If you can find cod for a good price, do that and nothing else. It's a legit superfood. Extremely nutritious, zero fat. Same applies to salmon but I doubt you're gonna get that for cheap.

Buy as bulk as you can. If you're crossing expiration dates, pre-cook dishes, then freezer + microwave.

the fuck is healthy about rice and noodles?

The McDouble is the world's no. 1 superfood.

potatoes, eggs, oatmeal. if you want more protein, protein powder is the most cost efficient compared to meat.

oats for your carbs and fiber, milk for protien and carbs, boneless chicken filet for protien, eggs for proetien, and what ever vetgetable you want for micro nutition, id go with spinage

Also keep in mind, per meal you'll generally need:

125gr pasta/potatoes
200gr meat

Get healthy snacks or make half portions for your (2) smaller meals during the day.

Rice and noodles are a cheap and effective source of carbohydrates, you'll need that if you don't want to become lethargic. Also keeps forever.

Also rice is relatively high in protein.

candy