Help Sup Forums ... Just came of the closet out to a fwb.. should I wife her or run a mile?

Help Sup Forums ... Just came of the closet out to a fwb.. should I wife her or run a mile?

Here's part 2. I'm going to be dumping her reaction and the ensuing conversation.

wife 100%

I thought she would take it as a cue to end things..because you know I'm a raging faggot and all that that couldn't possibly be a good match? Nope.

Part 3

also take better screencaps

You sure? She's super sweet at times..but a bit kooky

Part 4

I'm on some shitty tablet with mspaint and there's too many to upload single screens so i bunched them all up.

Part 5

Part 6

Is anyone even reading this bread.. Is it right to be a homo and still date/wife a chick to keep up appearances?

Do it op. Date her. She's a real keeper

Damn dude just tell her your not into her and just end it. She seems to be obsessed with you. Wait are you really gay or is this all just to break up

Hmm.. Thanks I'm thinking about it. Just need some perspective

I am into her emotionally but the thing is I'm also realised I'm a massive gaylord. Bit of a predicament. I think it's unfair to carry on a relationship with her and lead her on, but she doesn't seem to care at all

Part 8

youre fucked

Still interested in feedback, opinions or questions. I come to Sup Forums not twoxchromosones for the straight up relationship advice..anons what would you do?

Part 9

Yo just read the other messages. I think you need to ask yourself if he's the kind of person you want to marry. Taking gender out of the equation she seems to be very open to you taking on male lovers for your sexual needs as long as you still support her emotional needs.

Personally she's a girl I would wife up, but I'm only bi(I want to have crazy kinky sex) but still want the family aspect of life (wife and kids).

If your looking for 1 partner who will support both your physical and emotional needs you would probably need to break up with her.

did she send you a nude right there?
post it

tl;dr

why? Is it not possible to be in a relationship that appears normal to outsiders, and still support and care for each other emotionally but still be an undercover homo? do you think it's better to just cut everything loose ?

Just not really wanting to hurt her like that. She doesn't seem to care which isn't what I was expecting. I thought it would give her an easy choice to realise it's fruitless and pursue a straight guy that could fulfill her sexually and make her feel wanted and all that but nope

part 10

Man, love your story

Even more so love your Mighty Boosh reference. Eng?

Op better post pics

All those missed calls? The explicit obsessiveness? Does not sound healthy. How can this end well?
Normally the excuse is that you are blinded the pussy so you miss the crazy. But you arnt blinded by the pussy!
dude....
plus why not find a good friend so he can tell you this in person and maybe get it through your head?
dont trust random anons with your life decisions

pretty much this, fuck everything else

Thanks for taking the time to respond..
I think gender aside, she is the kind of person I'd want to marry. I think partners above all should be friends, like actual friends primarily not just a lust object..

But the issue is i feel she's just all oxycontined up and cant actually think clearly. What happens when 5,10 years down the line she realises she's wasted her time fucking and dating a gay guy who can't actually have the capacity to be truly into her. I feel like it's just an inevitability she'll jump ship, or maybe i would end up falling for a guy and so it makes sense to abandon things early so as not to postpone drama and heartbreak,you know?

nah that was my face

tldr told chick I was gay and figured she'd want to end things. She wants it more now. Dunno what to do

Part 11

OP do this now. come on

Marry her op. Your life cant get better without her

Thanks buddy, Yeah

Eh all the missed calls is just women. Sometimes you wake up and 26 missed calls and just got to blame the hormones. Yeah some girls don't do it but I just see it as people with attachment issues. More of an amber flag than a red one IMO.

I guess because anons don't have anything to gain,so either they'll tell it like it is or just troll.. asking for advice from a friend is really sometimes them just validating what you already want to hear.

What's wrong with them? I can't post them all one by one there's too many.

Part 12

post her pics dude cmon

Wow, OP is legitimatly a faggot. Good on you op... good on you.

literally this girl cares about you like crazy you can have the best of all worlds im not gay but if i was this would be a no brainer you can have a gf that cares while having fun with ur bf at the same time top being so timid roll the dice in life

Eh, I've tried morphine and you can think rather clearly surprisingly, the only thing is everything has this strange incredibly positive lilt to it
See how she feels when she's not off her tits?
She seems pretty supportive OP but it seems more like a gimmick to her rather than something she could deal with long term
I've mostly been reading the texts rather than paying attention to the posts but you seem fairly vague about the whole dealio, I'm straight and confident in my sexuality so I haven't a clue how it must feel to be like this so I'm sorry if I sound disrespectful but you sure you're not bi?
The girl seems pretty waifu-able so that's prob just my bias talking but still, what lead up to your recent epiphany like?

OP is called Martin. Someone find this faggot.

inb4 only got his first name

Got you covered Sup Forums

OP other than sucking dick and being a fag what is your email address and mothers birthplace, first car, favorite food, favorite high school teacher and any other info you wanna share because I think we might be able to work something out

Absolutely this

Whats wrong with them? too small? Not in 8K resolution? swear they're readible. Posting one by one would take forever and im on a shitty tablet with mspaint and crap internet so just bunched them up and compressed them
to save time

would be less dramatic though. The thing that's telling me no is the knowledge that a gay and straight relationship is just essentially acting, that we're both going to pursue other people when she would say exclusivity and then it's all going to blow over later when we get pissed at each other for cheating. Just cause I'd be gay doesn't mean I'd want to marry someone that's sleeping around with guys and just using my for a bed, unless that's the dynamic we agreed to (but she wants monogamy with opposite genders) I don't think she'd be able to keep it up.

At least now I think if we keep on a friendly basis we know whats up and we'll be around for a while on a friendly basis. It's pretty much what we do now
Thanks buddy, it means a lot

Guess you're right..

She is like this all the time though
You're right it does seem a bit like it's a fetish to her. No worries at all, it's not disrespectful. I thought for a bit I was bi so tried to mask that by just having sexual experiences with women, like 3somes. Actually I was a virgin till only a few years ago, past the age most people lose theirs. thought I'd become a wizard. realised I was repressed and considered I was asexual. One day got trashed and a guy sucked my dick without me asking for it or thinking i wanted it. Said it was disgusting and never told anyone but couldnt help realising i actually liked it, and the rest of it was just realising sex with women feels good they're pretty and all can have nice asses and cute smiles but the actual spark isn't there. Don't want to be gay at all tbh, just cant deny it to myself.

Actually Martin Isn't even my name. Longish story. :)

thanks for the plus one

Part 13

just say ok try it out for a bit dont fight it say ok to her see were it goes how old is she her chin looks 12 you should not if thats the case

I gather from the conversation that she would be okay with an open relationship. Those can work. Just be open about it. She loves you, user, and it sounds like it's kind of mutual. Don't let that go to waste.

Man go for it!

Yo OP disregard what I just said, read the rest of the pics and she is the perfect mix of batshit crazy and obsessed with you
Just saying if you break up with her (which you should, the longer this goes on the more toxic it'll get and the more reluctant you'll be to leave, sunk time fallacy etc.) She WILL try and debase you in any way possible, so any secrets are prob up in the air so prepare for that for if/when you break up
She'll also try and emotionally blackmail you and/or stalk you/ask what she did wrong or if there's something wrong with her etc.
Or maybe I'm completely wrong and she's a lovely person and I'm a cynical cunt, just a heads up OP
And bro don't be worried about it, I've known couple people who came out and it was them who made the biggest issue about it
My cousin came out as gay and my backwards family just went 'oh' and carried on lol, I think my aunt's words were 'you know that means you have to take it up the arse right?' It's 2017 man, as much as shit gets chatted on the internet no one gives a flying fuck, chill

early 20's

she would be fine with me seeing guys, as long as its not emotional. I'm fine with her seeing girls, and don't even care if it's emotional so much. But the thing is neither of us can guarantee that. And I don't beleive it's plausible she'll never want to hook up with straight guys on the side trying to grab onto another branch while she'll still got the security of being with me. It's fine if that's the way we broadcast it but she says she wants monogamous only between opposite genders, and i think it would be a disaster to marry beleiving that wont be upheld

I think you're spot on on this comment, you either have experience like this directly or indirectly or just good at reading between the lines a bit more in depth.

I am pretty damn sure the whole sunk cost fallacy and pure seperation anxiety./codependancy is whats keeping this thing afloat when in actuality it's got an expiry date for inevitable reasons neither of us can prevent. Even if it will be awesome for a while

And when it happens all those things like emotional blackmail are definately going to be coming from her. (what did I do wrong, I'm going to do something stupid if you don't take me back, why are you making me feel this way etc) I'm not concerned about her telling other people im gay or anything though just about being stuck in something that's not working

Part 14

i dont think shell want to see other straight men if she has u jus by the way she talks to u and even if she wanted another she wud be ok wwith u and another at same time but she seems set on u have confidence in urself my gf i no for a fact will never think about another male and thats not that uncommon

hello mate, fello britfag here, mate, she won't do that stuff she#s talking about forever. She will get bored of you fucking dudes whilst she kisses you and frigs herself off. She'll want a bloke who looks at her how you look at the young dude who's arse is greasing your cock. Don't live a lie mate,
Leave her, let her down gently though, she seems a bit crazy.
I wish you all the luck in the world.
Do you live near a big city, or Brighton? Where you can be openly gay?

Maybe not now but can you imagine years down the line when she realises she literally couldn't seduce me or me be able to not help myself from jumping her because i just dont like women.. girls need validation from men, emotionally and sexually. When she realises she can't get that sexual validation because theres no spark she'll be all over tinder like a wet towel just desperately wanting a guy to tell her she's pretty and that he cant wait to get all up inside her box. It will make her feel wanted and awesome. Sure I don't doubt she'll feel guilty but I think its just something I cant deny so thats the mental block I have in my head of not wanting to get too serious.

Part 15

Just finished reading all. She totally thinks it's just a fantasy of yours and that you will do it and be done

I dunno dude, honestly I think you should stay at least for now. I'm not saying marry her or anything, but she seems to be really supportive and really fucking kinky. A little too clingy for sure but that's something to work on. Don't blow this, OP, I'd really seriously consider staying. Good luck.

any more texts?

Right. That's what I think.
It's all good intentioned now. I believe she genuinely believes this is what she wants, that its all right but she's just in love.

When all these feelings are replaced by the monotony of us arguing over dishwashing schedules or dentist appointments or whatever menial shit happens well past the young honeymoon period I don't for a second beleive she'll think everythings fine with her me and a rubber dildo. She'll want actual chemistry and attraction and try seek it out.

Yeah could move to loads of gay friendly places like brighton, but I'm not really trying to be flamboyant. Don't really like the 'gay scene' as well.. Would be happy anywhere, big city or small city anywhere in europe I thought this would be an easy decision for her to let go, but it's not making us grow any further apart. thanks for the advice and wishing luck.

Yeah I guess I've had experience with this, it's what put me off getting into relationships as the current female (and people in general nowadays tbh) just generally has a myriad of issues that they will just project onto every part of their life (I think it's something to do with the excessive narcissism that the media positively reinforces non-stop but that's a different issue for a diff time)
The average Sup Forums dood is desperate and likely clingy as due to the pervasive lack of self esteem that hangs about the place, which is why a fair few people are saying stay, I'd say don't; you don't seem happy in the relationship and seem reluctant to really engage on an emotional level
It seems to me you desperately want to leave but lack the confidence (you enjoy all the positive attention and compliments she gives you) and you enjoy the routine of speaking to someone you can trust and confide often
Ignore all that shit and get out while you can OP, it'll only get worse from here

Yeah I think that's partially true. At least she doesn't see the scale of it, she just thinks its a kinky one time thing or something that might happen every so often

Thanks. She is pretty kinky. But clingy too And doesn't like me meeting or talking with other girls..Somehwat understandable but if you see her reactions you'll know she's batshit.

I know she just wants to be loved and I want to be there for her.. I'll definately won't just throw it away. I'd at least like to stay friends with her, just don't know if it's possible without a sexual element.

yeah loads more,. can't screencap it all but ill post a bit more

Part 16

But dude, don't you want to have freaky threesomes wth her and some sexy dude? Honestly the scenarios she's describing sound hot as fuck. Be there for her, be nice to her, don't fuck with other girls, and fuck as many dudes as you'd like. Sounds like the life. Post more texts!

We're gonna need a picture.

Gonna have to second this

Waiting for one of the people here is her.

If I were in your position I'd slowly try and stop talking to her. Maybe start not responding so often or whatever (although by the looks of it she'll just spam you).

Anyway, good luck with this scenario you are in. And I hope you take the time to decide for yourself whether or not you should leave.

I guess so yeah. Just want her to really know what the situation is and not be blinded or be hurt. Fantasy is one thing but reality is another Same goes for me. I wouldn't want to get super serious to find out she's setting up a parallel life on the side with other guys because she can't handle the dynamic in reality

More pics attached , tried to make them a bit more HQ

Just go with it dude. Seriously. You'll regret missing out on the sex for the rest of your life. Don't listen to the rest of these dicks.

Waiting for one of the people here to turn out to be her** my grammar is terrible, sorry for the visual aids.

Dude..
wife her. 110%

>doesn't believe in gender

You're both mentally ill. You can tell she's a fat SJW that will happily date a gay man because shes incapable of getting into another relationship. Either that or she's been cheating on you since the beginning and she's glad you're gay because it won't impact on the relationship anymore.

Also How can a person who likes sucking straight guys dick be straight? I'll never understand the logic of raging faggots or SJWS

I think if the time came (lol) that you were fucking a dude and kissing her, she wouldn't be into it. I've had a similar situation and my bird got jealous right away, after being up for it. I would dump her are go looking for cock, see if you are a raging queer, and then choose the direction your life will go in.
I used to work in a gay pub near Brighton. You don't have to be a flamboyant puff, but you'll get more cock in a big city or Brighton, that's why I mentioned it, and people are more liberal to queers.

/thread

Go suck a cock and get off muh Sup Forums, faggot

watch these 5's

>Clusterfuck

As a bisexual man who fucks men with his wife, I approve.

Can anyone else not follow these texts at all? In most of the screenshots, there's missing messages and stuff

I can't tell if you're talking to me, or if you're OP

But that girl is going to fuck you in some sort of way if you ever wife her. She said she's not all about money, but down the line she will fuck you some way or another and you will have to pay for a divorce. She seems obsessed as fuck and bat shit crazy since she's willing to husband a gay man when she's straight. Not worth it IMO. As long as your wifed to her, she has the ability to ruin every gay relationship you get into because she owns you as an object at that point. You're just believing her bullshit.

considering it¬

Picture of what?

Mentally ill perhaps lol. She's the opposite of fat SJW though, she hates tumblrinas and special snowflake non binary genderfluid transflab etc

She did cheat very early on in the relationship. But we'd never met. I did the same to get even. Then whenever she's acted innapropriately, like got a guys number, I just go and do the same thing; sometimes a bit more extreme to show her it's not the way it goes. that's the way we did it.

Works for me. I don't like it and she likes it even less. She flirted with this guy not so long ago, texted him after meeting in person. Denyed it was flirtatous or that anything was going to happen

I just went out and got this girls number and went back to her place few hours after finding out. She wanted to fuck but said no. She showed me the text of him saying she's cute, and I showed her the text of this girl saying she wants to fuck and that she's fascinated by me, saying she'll fly back down from cali when she gets home (we met in europe) She wasn't happy. We both saw that it wasn't a good feeling so just deleted both peoples numbers and moved on. I won't let her walk over me, and she won't let me walk over her. It's just creating a healthy balance that's hard. Jealousy games are dangerous

Part 18.. sorry been slacking on the pics

picture of the chick

nudes of her

See:

She seems like shes playing "daddys little princess gets what she wants" with you wnd you're falling for her manipulative bullshit. If she can cheat on you early in a relationship, then she can control you for her own desires. She's wanted to fuck with others since the beginning, and since you're so comfortable with her doing it since you're gay, she's seen other opportunities to use you as nothing more as a caregiver/financial partner. Even if she says orherwise i've seen this before.

Either that or she wants to husband you so she can't hold power over you in the relationship when it comes to you finding another person. Do you really want to be wifed to her when you know you're a raging faggot? Why not husband an actual guy and get rid of that crazy bitch and be happy.

this feels true.

Perhaps. There's only one way to know for sure whether or not she'd do a 180 if we do get into a scenario like that

duly noted

read left to right. there's a few cut out but most should be there

I don't really care if she outs me to anyone as being gay. I have no family and only a couple of close friends that don't give the slightest of shits, more concerned with her and mines emotional stability if we were to essentially be keeping up an act

Part 19

This

There's no other reason for her to want to wife you. Your life will spiral out of control. She's bound to get jealous of other guys and wifing her is creating a contract. She will fuck you over and take you to court for half your earnings.

OP that girl is perfect. If you don't go for it, you're not just gay, you're a faggot.

Come to Washington, I will let you both suck my cock, and then I will fuck you both wherever you want.

The fuck is wrong with this bitch shes insane. But you can tell shes experienced. Not in the life kind of way, but in the 'Ive fucked 50+ men' kind of way.

Or watches too much porn way.

The thing is. She ignored your request to be friends first and she's so eager to be with you. She won't take no for an answer when it comes to you physically interacting with other guys. What are you? The daddy or the submissive? Telll that bitch NO

If it's strictly platonic then there's no reason to wife her. She will just interfere when you find and settle down with a nice loving faggot.

It's not the point that she will out you for being gay. The point is you will never find a man you can truly be with being married to a straight whore. What the hell.

Can hold power over you*

>She's wanted to fuck with others since the beginning, and since you're so comfortable with her doing it since you're gay, she's seen other opportunities to use you as nothing more as a caregiver/financial partner.

I can definitely see that angle being plausible. Thing is since the beginning of the relationship, she's never made any sort of move towards guys. I keep an eye out, she doesn't know sometimes just to gauge her propensity towards cheating. I've tested it a few times basically creating scenarios that would be easy for her to cheat in, even rewarding and she's been nice and loyal.

She's randomly got other grills to suck my dick with her but never seemed into an encounter with another man. I don't doubt she'll have her moments where her mind wants to engage in slutty endevours but I think she's at least for now, more into settling down a bit after doing what girls usually do and go through the college experimentation phase. She's insecure too and primarily wants a close friendship and someone that can accept her for her. Maybe when she gets confident and or extremely bored/fed up of being with a gay dude she'd be all about trying to feel sexy and validating herself again so that phase will spark up again but for now it's calmish.

haha okay I do see she is something. I'm not trying to completely throw things away

How generous. But it's so far

IIRC she's had 11 sexual partners. I beleive the number give or take a few. She was promiscous early on but calmed down since.

She doesn't care about marriage actually. She's the one who suggested a prenup because I told her I'd never marry, then she said she doesn't actually care about it at all, just being together is fine.I'm poor AF as well so good luck to her :)

Part 19, just gonna skip a few because its a bunch of gay porn

Just help your Sup Forumsros like we kinda did for you, ask her to send some nudes so you van decide if you like the body of girls or not, than post them here for us.

Thanks and goodluck with your life any further, people will care about you anyway, if your gay or straight

You remind me of myself OP. I remember growing up I never ever wanted to come out to that the point that I surpressed my want for men and dated females. In highschool Inhung around with wjo you could call "the cool people" and I felt that coming out as a fag would make me lose everything. I came out eventually and all my friends accepted me, I was surprised, as were they.

Throughout the majority of my time in HS i dated this girl to mask it. I hated it but did it because I cared too much of what people thought. When she found out she was cool with it and wanted to remain. She tried telling me I was bisexual but I knew deep down I wasn't. I think till this day she tried to tell me that because of how long we dated. (3 years).

But I knew deep down I hated every single second of it and seen her nothing more than a friend.

What i'm trying to say is if you feel that you have no love for this girl physically as well ad mentally then it's not worth it. I felt so bad for dating this girl and that was part of the reason I continued it.

Because I thought I liked females and tried to convince myself I wasn't gay and fear of what other people would think of me.

I say if you feel something enough for her and you're bisexual then you could wife her. But if you don't then I don't see why you wouldn't want to start a fresh and find a man. You will be a lof more happy.

And what happens if she finds another dude and leaves you?

Also what happens if every gay guy you come across doesn't accept your wifey gf? Most people don't like being two times unless you're mormon

Are you sure you're not just trying to convince yourself you're not gay OP?

It sounds like you wanted to be together for her to uphold appearances as you said. But why? What's the point

this is 100% true. if you're gay, you'll never cheat on her with another woman. and she can fuck as many men as she wants, while you pay the house and shit.

fucking move to CA and peg/marry a guy already

This

Not only will you be a non self loving faggot OP, but you will be a cuck.

Being a cuck is worse than being a faggot OP. It's what you're good at, so don't be a cuck.

Thanks for telling your story. She keeps saying I'm bi too. Did you allow yourself a chance to see if you're bi after coming clean? even if you knew you weren't deep inside.

I'm not totally sure I know the answer

That's true. I keep putting an emphasis on being friends and she doesn't know when to stop with the lovey dovey aspects.

Not sure if I do want to settle with a guy at all.

As to the first, Yeah that's what I think would happen. I can accept that now, but there's no point dragging that out.

Not sure about the second point. I'm not making plans to establish something long term with a guy yet. I guess I'm just being naive and judgemental assuming most gay guys (At least that i've encountered) are quite open and well..thirsty so they wouldn't care too much.

I knew during the relationship that I was 100% gay. Even before that. But I thought maybe having sex with her on the daily would probably convert me and rid me of my gayness. It didn't work. As much as I admired her body and thought it was nice, I looked at it nothing more than a work of art that I didn't want to have sex with. I remember when I used to go down on her I wasn't much so repulsed, but more so that I gained no sexual gratification from doing it. I would have to imagine I was sucking dick or having sex with a guy during our love making.

After I stopped the relationship with the girl I started going to gay bars because for a short period of time I went to normal clubs and while my friends would seek out females, i'd be in the back non interested low key looking at males and I think they took this as me just being awkward.

I also remember when hanging out with our friends and hers, there would be a house full of females and I couldn't care less. It was the guys I was looking at.

But yeah, after the relationship ended I gave it 0 time to see if it was just a phase. Because by that point I already knew I was gay. My whole persona, the way in which I take care of myself and my non interest in girls. It made sense to me.

>As much as I admired her body and thought it was nice, I looked at it nothing more than a work of art that I didn't want to have sex with. I remember when I used to go down on her I wasn't much so repulsed, but more so that I gained no sexual gratification from doing it

Exactly how I feel. Thanks for sharing :)

So what are you going to do OP?

I say do whatever you feel. Only your opinion matters at the end of the day.

Undecided. Will sleep on it for a while.

Thanks to anyone who chimed in with help or advice.