Still a meme.

CAVEAT: I AM GOING TO GET KOREAN FOOD AT THIS EXACT MOMENT

ill meme you

GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG

examine.com/nutrition/is-semen-high-in-protein/?PageSpeed=noscript

Korean food is goat.
I will also eat.

You already did.
It was a really good meme too. I could relate to it.
Do you have any idea how much greek yogurt and chicken I could eat during the time it'd take to get that semen?

You have moved the goalposts. Your original claim was that semen didn't provide "any" protein.

how btfo did cnn get

oh okay good to hear

there is wreckage remaining, it is mostly unidentifiable

fucking whore holy shit

Bumping with some brotein.

brb ordering pineapples

Brotein won me over a lot faster than I was expecting. Implied brotein is surprisingly functional motivation

yeah but still

how does one fight with an anus

Mash your anus against the other anus until you win.

Gonna have to start casually dropping the word brotein during friendly conversation. I'll be winning the hearts of my platonic companions faster than.. high speed brotein

how is this possible if one possesses any ass whatsoever
the cheeks will prevent the passage of anus to anus

Double ended dildos can usually help bridge the gap for anus to anus combat.

sauce?

but then you must somehow get the dildo into your enemy's anus first

you gotta defeat the baltimore negros somehow.

Literally top tier strategy

Bust that one out and it's GG evertiem

hentai is retarded

yeah it has an endearingly stupid nature to it.

Cubs? Paws? Kink? Anyone help a smelly bro out :3

Hentai is disappointing

Ah but that's what makes anus dueling so special is the other person must consent to it in order for you to line up said dildo and begin your battle.
It is the way of my people.

any combat that requires consent of the enemy is pointless

I like this thread. The dream of it's participants is crystal clear. Such an iron resolute is quite admirable

Maybe for you but we degenerates are too advanced for such barbaric forms of "non-consensual" fighting.

yeah but that means you lose to anyone who wants to non consensually fight with you

your society is doomed

which it was anyway on account of the ubiquitous homosexuality

>your society is doomed
Your words trigger me, I must go to my safe space where anything I don't want or like can't interact with me.

Surely a superior race. Undoubtedly deserving worldwide integration of these priceless cultural values.

replete with upturned bar stools I bet

goodbye.

I used to bully furfags in highschool. A couple an hero'd. A couple persevered and become the ultimate furfags of all time. Most just realized how fucking obvious society shuns such degeneracy and did their best to be normies.

I'm going to teach my kids to be bullys, both verbal and physical bullies. I don't care how much trouble they get in. I do it for the lulz.

Only the most superior, everyone else is completely inferior and ignorant to the right way to do everything.
Upturned bar stools and thousands of random unscreened muslim immigrants galore in my gay safe zone.
Pbbbbbbbbbbbbt.

I resonate strongly with the philosophy of those who bravely engage in the furious mashing of butthole embrace/conflict

run fatty run

If your kind could just overcome it's immense, thundering homolust long enough to breed a few generations, we'd most assuredly live in a utopian society. Our very way of life would be forever altered by god's chosen practioners of the sacred martial art of butt-on-butt kissing

In case you haven't noticed yet I'm mocking leftist ideology.

I don't know how I feel about this image.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Have some daddy dick

Take a fucking shower then

"My ego won't let me admit when I'm wrong so I'm going to call everyone else elitist, even though I objectively don't do anything with my life to warrant any amount of arrogance in any subject."

To be completely honest I was kinda self indulging in my big stupid world building joke.
I mean you're completely welcome to do... that. I was just busy typing in-depth about my less-than-intelligent not joke.

Oh, and somewhere in there I was casually enjoying the image of two butts pressed up against eachother.

That was a pretty good image, but felt like you were taking it too far.

K

Yep, it's because I was.

Welp, here we are.
Gonna break new ground here and admit that sex with men and their dicks is super appealing to me.

tfw its to late to nuke the thread

Nuke the internet instead.

so what's everyone snackin' on 2nite

snarf post your butt

Looking for dudes on grindr to suck off, but I can never manage to get the balls to go do it.

Well I mean it's not like you'd have any shortage of balls at all if you went through with it.

i could use a good sucking

Im a furfag and i can say that you're doing gods work. Furries who treat this shit as anymore than a fetish need to die.

>comedy gold

True.

The area sucks tho. Only fat indian dudes with uncut dicks that are smegma'd or black guys with "BBC" that are a good 4 inches smaller than me. Then they get all weird

>but u white
>na u fake bro
>white boys arent hung loll

Shits rough. I just want a good looking cock to play with.

You're probably not within 3 miles of me, which is the furthest I'd travel lol.

confirmed

>within 3 miles of me
With that criteria, you may as well walk outside and shout rather than use grindr.

I'm trying to kill Diablo.

I live in the largest city in my state. Pop of 1m so. Plus I live right in downtown, lots of people to pick and choose from.
Can't go to a bar because I'd feel bad for leaving my girl behind while I go fondle cocks.

no post butt

Too late, my balls are sweating and dick is hard. I'm salivating for a nice warm cock

youtube.com/watch?v=mQoMXxrmI5I
:3

Fuck I forgot an image, one of the only 32 I have saved. kek

>my girl behind
wut

Fine.

He's a unfaithful closet-case, obviously.

spit it out lil nigga

I have a significant other. She finds girls for us to play with, and we have threesomes. I'm allowed to sleep and play with dudes. She's more of a pet, but still my lover.

tfw stretching my balls and yours still hang lower.

y live

Yeah, I've heard enough.

Always want sum fucc, hell. Before I started antidepressants I was having sex with my ex 3 times a day.

wat

Been looking for a guy to fuck me for a while, but it seems like the only gay guys down here are submissive as well.

Not unfaithful. She sleeps with girls here and there when the situations are right. We're both young and enjoying life before we can't. You never know what could happen.

That's fuckin gay man. I'm gay but I'm not into that gay shit.

Fine with me kappa.

is this photoshopped?

However you want to justify it, buddy.

My balls are huge.

Touch my flat, hairy ass.

> "you never know what could happen"

youtube.com/watch?v=UuhNLx2Zycc

"god dang it bobby"

I've been hearing all sorts of experiences with being taken in the ass that it made me really curious. About 6 and then 3 months ago I had dates lined up with a friend who volunteered, whom I trusted enough to disclose this to (also, he is gay). We had figured out the works, had an entire day lined up and then on the first occasion I chickened out and the second time I had to call it off because of reasons (other than being a chicken).

Fast forward to today... Things have changed and said friend is no longer in viable vicinity. But my curiousness remains, and in fact bolstered with what it could have been like. Alas, I know no one in the area whom I could even talk to about this (heck, I'm not even sure if I want to at this point, I mean... this is kinda fucked up and I don't wanna have him/her deal with my apparently very flimsy nature).

tl;dr pic is hawt, some buttsex is hawt

>Adam Wan fucked a minor.
>Are you okay with jacking off to his pics now?