Who came up with the golden shower story. Lmao. If CNN broadcasts this nonsense...

Who came up with the golden shower story. Lmao. If CNN broadcasts this nonsense, what juicy storie can Sup Forums come up with.

they'll have to be sold soon

Wot?

Go over to Sup Forums they are talking about it and it looks like it was an user.

Let's make a new story, GTF with those Sup Forumstards

>an user
Nigga, take your disinformation back to the poolshitters. user got Trump elected. The rumor that it came from Sup Forums is being propagated to minimize and cast doubt on the scandal.

...and there should be doubt about the scandal until the report is verified but not because the limp dick neo-nazis at Sup Forums tell you so.

What story?

Yeah. Totally incredible... totally impossible to believe any aspect of this:

That Russian intelligence would set up a foreign rich guy with a honey trap.
That trump would want to desecrate a bed that Obama slept in.
That trump would be disrespectful of prostitutes enough to use them and get them to do vile things.
That trump would ever be incautious or impulsive.

What's it like having the mind of a child?

Hey dumbass an user was fucking with some guys in the media feeding them fake info as a joke.

if dubs we spread CP scandal

what a waste of dubs

Bump

A young woman identified as "Lain Iwakura" submitted this photo...

Yeah, I know that's what you're spreading around, Boris.

Peddle it somewhere else.

>dubs
Wow, you literally just proved this guy's point.

Well, it was Donald's idea in the first place...

Samefag

>Who came up with the golden shower story.
no one, Sup Forumsaks bit the bait and now are claiming they are a powerful mind.

Alright, Rerolling

Trip truth

If you're going to fake things at least spell the CITY you're talking about right. Jfc

Rollebola

What is a golden shower?

Rell

Lets all love Lain friends.

is it you banana guy?

>we're not nazis
>complains about lügenpresse

I was in the thread, I guess I was just glitching out of the matrix though. Fucking retard

come on now

Deaf frat guy said it first. The guy from pol must have listened to the Adam Carolla Show and heard it there.

I smell... GTFO nigger!

Roll