She's way hotter than she should be

She's way hotter than she should be

Other urls found in this thread:

iwdb.wampedia.org/Person.aspx?ID=4015&Match=dana delorenzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>post conventionally attractive woman
>OMG ITS SO WEIRD THAT SHES HOT

did you mean to sperg out on purpose or did the prescription for your adderall run out again? Look its okay, if you need help we can pick up your pokemon cards together.

Irony much, faggot.

Agreed. She's in a bikini in an episode of workaholics. Too lazy to post.

there should be no consistent cast besides bruce. he should stumble upon people's shit for an episode or 2 and move on. the minority sidekicks are insufferable

Look if i buy you the volume of Naruto will you calm down? I'll throw in the headband, you can even do that run you like.

This

jewish blood magic

I hear you OP but this is the best oddly attractive woman of all time

*raaaaaaaaaaaaaaak*

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

This girl from Green Room is hotter than maybe she should be, who knows, why shouldn't she be hot?
Only just finished watching it earlier on and looked up some pics, she#s got that certain something as the French say.

And of course it goes without saying- Poots was hot too with that nutter haircut, it added a new fetish to my list.

alia is jewish IRL, is her character jewish in GR?

shit my bad, shes iraqi

I thought she may be, I wouldn't mind in this case.

I don't think it was ever made into a thing in the film, it wasn't part or the overall interaction... considering it was neo nazi's and all that.

Oh, that makes it even more interesting now!

I've claimed her first then bros.

omg freckles. sooo exotic.

Literally who? No seriously, am I supposed to know who this woman is?

What did she mean by this?

FUCK OFF WITH THIS STUPID GO DAMN FUCKING MEME YOU CUNT

EVERY GOD DAMN DAY WHEN I POST HERE IS SEE YOU, YOUR IDIOTIC POSTS, THE HALFWAY ABORTED COLONOSCOPY OF AN ATTEMPT AT HUMOR. EVERY SINGLE THREAD. EVERY SINGLE WEEK. EVERY SINGLE DAY. EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN FUCKING DAY WITH THIS GOD DAMN MEME GARBAGE.

IM GOING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING YOU NEED TO GO DO RIGHT NOW. YOU FUCKING LISTENING SHORTSTACK? BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO INTRODUCE YOU TO WHAT I'D LIKE TO CALL "PROTOCOL: FUCK YOUR ASS", OKAY LISTEN BITCHBOY AND LISTEN THE FUCK GOOD BECAUSE IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE, COCKGOBBLER. YOU GOTTA GO OUTSIDE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, WIPE THE CUM CRUST OFF OF YOUR SHORTS, SHAVE UP, BUCKO, ITS REALITY TIME. GO TO YOUR LOCAL TOYS R' FUCKIN US OH WAIT YOU PROBABLY ARENT ALLOWED AFTER FIST FUCKING ALL OF THE ANIMAL DOLLS WITH YOUR LIMP DICK. NEVERMIND THAT SHIT MEME QUEEN, GO OVER TO A WAL-MART NEAR YOU, HOPEFULLY ONE YOU'RE NOT BLACKLISTED ON BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO MEET THEIR DISGUSTINGLY LOW STANDARDS, I MEAN IM PRAYING FOR YOU BUT IT AINT GONNA HELP. GO TO THE AISLE WHERE THEY HAVE THE FUCKING SILVERWARE, GRAB A SPOON, PLANT THAT SHIT ON A CRACK OUTSIDE ON THE SIDEWALK LIKE YOU WERE SUCTION CUPPING THAT "FUCK ME BUM UP ANNIHILATOR 30K' THAT YOU USE TO TICKLE YOUR USED AND ABUSED SORRY SHIT EXCUSE FOR A PROSTATE, AND JUST GOD DAMN FALL RIGHT ON TOP OF IT, DICK FIRST, I CALL IT THE SEINFELD SPECIAL BECAUSE AFTER YOU'RE DONE YOU'RE GOING TO BE WISHING FOR THE WAR ON TERROR TO KILL COMEDY, BECAUSE EVERY FUCKING BODY TO EVER LIVE IS GOING TO COMPLIMENT YOU ON YOUR FRESH JEW-CURVE YOU FUCKING PISSANT

I WANT TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE. I WANT TO DESTROY YOU. I WANT TO BREAK YOUR FURNITURE AND YOUR PERSONAL POSSESSIONS, I WANT TO SPIT ON YOUR FUCKING DOG. I WILL SPIT ON YOUR FUCKING DOG, ASSHOLE. AND WHEN YOUR DOG LOOKS AT ME AND ASKS "bark" IM GOING TO ASSFUCK IT.

I WILL BURN YOU. I WILL ANNIHILATE YOU. I WILL END YOU. I WILL FUCK YOUR DOG.

*parp*

>its not showing up on google

nigga did you actually just type all that shit out just now?

>I CALL IT THE SEINFELD SPECIAL BECAUSE AFTER YOU'RE DONE YOU'RE GOING TO BE WISHING FOR THE WAR ON TERROR TO KILL COMEDY

tl;dr

Did you just type out a brand fresh new copypasta?

How fucking autistic are you?

wait

>checks google

bro why would you do that

fucking spaz

She's chill and dominant whilst having perfect dicksucking lips and tits. Stupid opening post.

iwdb.wampedia.org/Person.aspx?ID=4015&Match=dana delorenzo

what.

>jew
>hot
pick one

>DeLorenzo
>Jewish name

Well, they are at one point.

That's why you should always wear gloves when taking the plate out of the oven.

Deserves to be gassed

>This blue pilled cunt

Do you know that Scarlet Johansson is a Jew?

Hershlag

>Do you know that Scarlet Johansson is a Jew?
Johansson is a clearly German name, of course she could be jewish and have that name.

>german
>jewish

a-user...

She's a spic though.