Women you personally exposed online, or helped get exposed

Women you personally exposed online, or helped get exposed.

Cute

Tits

Tits?

I just gotta know. How does this not get boring to you day after day? Does Sup Forums pay you or something?

Haha, no I just get bored so I post

Who is she??

Nicole loftis

MORE

show her cock slot

this one

More

Gimme

Kim from oh

pls more

mec

Damn I need more of this slut, I'd impregnate her.

any preference, questions, whatever

sucking dick and name

How did you expose her? By posting her pics online or some other ways (through some other user messaging her on fb to expose her for example?)
Wouldn't mind a full-body nude front and back, alternatively some close-up tits?

no sucking dick pics, I mean took them but she'd make me delete it
Elizabeth

Any feet?

her classmates and some friends of mine that know her more less know about the pic, also a few times in pics you didn't share. no facebook stuff although I guess I could make one of those exposed collages if I wanted

boop

What was she into?

More with dick, please

this. you should do this

the fun thing is that she's an arrogant bossy stuck up bitch that is a total sub masochist in bed. also enjoyed giving head a lot.

What were her classmates and your friends reaction to the pic? I find the idea of the friends of the girl knowing how she looks like naked. It's a beautiful kind of betrayal since they would never tell her but at the same time would love to have more.

Got any full-body nudes?

nop already gave the closests

and yes she didn't suspect anything, maybe wonder why the staring but to this day I'm pretty sure she's unaware most dudes at class have fapped at her nudes

What was the sluttiest thing you made her do?

The wifey, like the thought of her making guys nut

nothing public because she wasn't into that but yeah facefucking, made her crawl after my dick, tied her up to bed and fucked her while she fake prenteded to fight back(was bit weirded out at first but she love it) and had her around the house with a collar and leash for slaveplay

also making her repeat she's my little slut, nothing but a wet hole etc. while I fucked her doggy

Fuck me that's incredibly hot. Are you still with her? I love it when arrogant/cocky/bitchy girls are exposed like that, the crushing level of betrayal they don't expect makes it all the better. If I had a job (student) I would pay to receive continuous updates to this slut.

Any BJ pics?

maybe im missing something. Whats the full story with this bitch?

I would nut in your wife and make sure she got pregnant. Her body looks incredible.

Did she do anal?

More?

not with her anymore, did this a few weeks before we both moved away from each other after finishing undergrad

not sure if I could fuck her again if we saw each other again but it wouldn't be regular anymore

her name is Alina

answered in other posts
yes, after 100% promising she wouldn't when we started. still she prefered vaginal

Damn that's too bad. Still, very hot pictures. I will save them all and use them in the current as well as future nutting exercises.
Did you ever humiliate her sexually?

MOAR

i think i have her set somewhere...or it might be long gone...post away!

have a 'normal' pic

also yes, as I said she got so into it when she was giving me a bj I could interrupt it walking a few long steps back and she'd just crawl after it to get it into her mouth again

gave her facials, got her in a collar and a leash and mocked her while she 'attempted' to escape when I got to grab, inmobilize and penetrate her etc. she loved it

dunno what else, rest is pretty typical spanking hair pulling trash talking etc.

she is Alina Burkova, there are no sets, i own all of her pictures, she's a whore

lets see her with dick in her.

She's cute as hell, would definitely have fucked the everloving shit out of her.

a real "pay for sex" whore, or a "fucking cunt woman" whore?

Wish i had them still. Here she is being cute though.

I think here's the main pic but yeah unless you want to ask something else, only thing I think I haven't said is that she's a moaner, as in can't do it if someone else's home because she's that noisy

I think I know her. Arkansas area?

A fucking cunt woman whore, a cute one though.

>she's a moaner, as in can't do it if someone else's home because she's that noisy
I had a bird like that. It was so annoying, she was unbelievably loud

yeah, I like the pixie hair

last*
nope

>Samara, Russia
So i have to fight bears to fuck her.

kek

Man I love it when they're moaners. I do wonder, what made you want to share her? Was it the idea of wanting to share her? Or wanting to betray her (revenge, after a bicker?) Too bad there aren't more pictures of her ;_;

Ack I forgot to add to it, have you considered, thought of or disucssed sharing her in real life with someone (should the relationship have lasted)

she told me she has fantasies of being tied up to bed and fucked by several guys one after another taking turns but that she'd NEVER do it. never proposed anything like what you say.

also no way to answer the other bit without sounding petty. just because. if she never realized it was a net positive for the dudes seeing the pics and fapping and for me getting to brag.

moar

If she's in DFW, I fucked her.

Benita Berch
Not sure if I spelled her name right though.

That's a good enough reason if you ask me, if she'll never find out there will never be a problem. Kind of my mindset with my wife right now, except I can't seem to catch her on camera during something sexual (and keep any kinds of trades private.)

Also thank you for sharing her, the pictures will most certainly be used!

M O A R
O
A
R

Southern OH here. More?

Man that body, I would fuck her so hard.

Jesus Christ those fucking veins

Please more, who is she to you?

lying faggot

Would be fucking amazing if she wasn't completely shaved. I need a little grass on the field to play ball.

Not really, my wife is the same. She's paranoid that the pics will somehow leak

More

nudes if reqs

Why do you people even have to state this shit?

Damn, amazing tits. I'd love to cum all over them. Who is she to you?

I would make my penis chaffed and bruised from masturbating if i was watching her.