Everybody has secrets Sup Forums lets hear yours

Everybody has secrets Sup Forums lets hear yours.

I shit in the shower once

My friends mom tried to finger me in tha back her car.

Sorry to hear that

Did you let her?

tits or gtfo no chicks on the internet

Never said i was a chick
Also lurk moar

>finger me
>not a chick

only two genders pal

1. a male can get their ass fingered
2. lurk moar faggot

I catfish a guy I've been obsessed with since we were 13. I fucked his legs and feet once at that age, and again years later when we were adults when he was drunk and passed out. We also had drunk sex together about 4 times.

Also when I was 11-12 I had sex with my twin best friends' legs and feet nearly every single sleepover.

Little regrets. Wish I did it even more than I already did, which was a lot.

Explain

Fags gonna share your secrets or what? Pussies.

My friends car tried to finger me in the back of my mom

My cars mom tried to friend me in the back of her finger

Lol the dumbass still doesnt get it

stomp it down the drain
stomp stomp stomp

I think about my gf best friend every day and she is all i want. Not very good i know but its all i got

i keep attracting predatory women who have a fetish for making me blush and get shy. i just want to hide under a rock my social anxiety is starting to make me feel like sweatingguywithtowel.jpg

im a junior in highschool and the closest ive gotten to a girl is sitting next to one on the bus

I feel your pain user, I'm in that situation too and its honestly making me suicidal.
They dont know how i feel but i honestly am starting to hate my friend over it as pathetic as it sounds.

I fucked my best friendsnsisternin every hole she has

A bandmates girlfriend in every hole she hasandncheated on my current girlfriend with 3 women. Onenof them gave me chlamydia and impassednit to her and my other fuck buddy.
Took medicatiom for it butni kept getting it becauseni was fucking them still and my gf thought we were just passing it back and forth.

I fucked a married dudes wife after she got out of rehab cuz she wanted to trip and i could help. She paid with sex. I ended up giving her herpes.

I fucked this pastors daughter who was a vigrim and gave her herpes too. I jerk off to pictures of my gfs family and ill fuck her sister if i ever get the chance.
Shes living at my
House with her kids and nowhere to go so i rape her tight little ass everyday and threaten to kick her out when she doesnt want to suck my cock.

Shes my little whore. Shes caught me cheating and i threatened to break up with her but shes too clingy to leave me.

I was an addict for 5 years and nobody knew about it. Not my family or my girlfriend of 6 years. It got really fucking bad, I had to use multiple times a day to function. It took me months to safely taper off. I've been sober for 50 days and I can't tell anyone about my struggle. I think about getting fucked up every day, I don't know if I'll ever have a normal functioning mind and once again, I can't tell anyone. It's nice to vent to you anons though, you dudes are the only ones who I can say this shit to.

congratulations! what'd you quit user?

i quit klonopin with a super slow taper and it sucked horribly. worst experience ever.

Thanks man. Xanax, benzos in general. Fucking shitty, right? How are you feeling? The hardest part is I have a lot at my disposal...

it took a long time but im better now. klonopins crazy cuz the withdrawals are totally random. you can go two days feeling fine, a day feeling absolute hell, a day feeling just kinda shitty.

i read a study online about how to heal your GABA receptors. the conclusion was basically that coffee can agonize the receptors to the point of healing. might be painful, but really helped me.

After over a month of being completely sober I have these weird psychological effects. I get really frustrated easily and have a crazy sweet tooth. I also still get physical effects such as insomnia and sweaty palms/feet. How long have you been sober? What psychological effects have you experienced?

About the coffee thing, I drink coffee every day so that's good haha. I am confident I'll recover but it feels so damn slow.

oh man i've been sober just over a year, it took forever.

like i remember a bunch of shit
>periods of rage.
>coffee used to be so difficult i could only have one cup a day. slowly worked up to 3
>super forgetful short term and long term
>get sleepy at night, but wake up at 4am. every. single. morning. watch movies until 9am when boyfriend finally wakes up and i dont have to be alone. that lasted for months and months.

Ahhh, so the rage thing is normal... I only let it loose when I'm alone but holy fuck it feels so intense. My memory hasn't been affected though, I rely on active memory as I'm a bartender and have 20 things pending in my head at any given moment. On that note, getting people fucked up for a living is VERY difficult when I'm restricting myself from being altered. Any pro-tips on avoiding relapse? Exercise has been a huge help to me

oh yeah and dont have beer. oh man.

>have beer
>feels great, god that hit the spot
>sober up
>huge headache
>dizzy
>wtf
>blarrrgh

i can handle beer now tho

I don't think I'll be able to stay away from alcohol much longer. Why would it have a negative effect when you're recovering from benzos?

what helped me was reading research.

Like, benzos usually fries your GABA-A receptors and burns them out.

that means that you naturally dont have enough GABA receptors left to enjoy alcohol. for now. it also explains all the shit thats happening to you, and knowing why makes it a lot easier.

If you can't shake the idea of relapse, i'd say weed is at least the lesser of two evils. it'll take your mind off it without effecting the healing process.

haha the rage. i punched a hole through my door. i have never done that before. i am the calmest sweetest person who tries not to step on roly polys.

anyways, detailed alcohol explanation:
>while you're in recovery from benzo addiction, your receptors are in a state of antagonization relative to their "baseline state" of addiction
>after a few months, this gradually feels "normal" to you, and the symptoms lesson, but on a neurological level the receptors are still depleted and fucked up
>so when you drink alcohol/use benzos/ and GABA receptor based drug, it'll stop the healing process cold, and reverse it a little.

dont go to benzobuddies.org, it'll just make you start secondguessing every feeling and make you neurotic, BUT the people on there say after a certain amount of time they can drink alcohol without ill effects.

i'd say, if you can handle 3 cups of coffee a day, and you havent felt any xanax wd symptoms in 3 months, try having one beer and seeing if there's a rebound effect. if not, you know, you're probably cool.

but some people describe alcohol as "it reset the withdrawals from day 1"

I secretly hate myself for looking at Sup Forums

dr heather ashton is the expert in the field, you can check out her guides on the topic if you want the indepth

i want to just waste my life away smoking weed and jack off alot with music playing get free food and rape lil girls and no one say anything about it

>fucked his legs
Are you a dog?

having fun making up stories user?

When I was a kid I was sexually assaulted by my sister I've never told anyone and she died back in 01 so it seems pointless to bring it up now. But recently I've been thinking about it quite a bit. My life is a bit shitty and I've always had a drug problem since I was around 15 or so, which very few people know about. Sometimes I wonder if I'm so troubled because I have so many things I've never shared with anyone and just carry with me. Who knows... I also used to sleep with my cousin when I was like 10-16 never told anyone that either and she's dead now as well....

Haha fuck me, I don't think I'll be able to go another month and a half without booze. This whole completely sober thing is new to me, and I'm getting antsy as fuck. Being sober has definitely made me realize how much bull shit I put up with, and it's much easier to face that shit head on while I'm sober. A lot of people around me have noticed that I'm more confident and assertive. It's way more difficult for me to be patient with customers though, I've come very close to saying, "Jesus Christ order your drink or get to the back of the line," or, "Hold the fuck up there are 10 people ahead of you." Entitled fuckers at my bar are ridiculous. Another psychological effect I've noticed is I am super jumpy. For instance, my fan just made some papers fly around and it scared the shit out of me haha. It's hard for me to tell if these behaviors are how normal brains react or if I'm extra edgy due to a GABA deficiency.

Side note, thanks for talking to me about this user. It's fucked up that I hid it from my girlfriend the whole time, and also fucked up that I have gone through this all alone...

Double D
>Deadly Dick

this was a convo with my "niece" (she was adopted into the family, so not incest)

why is it when i post in a thread, it kills it?

I want to be a dog's bitch

you're gonna be alright, just give it time. its not like you're giving up alcohol forever, just waiting until its good again

fwiw congratulations, benzos are a fucking bitch. im never going to fuck with klon again

When I was 17 I stole my uncles car and looted about 50 liters of moonshine from his shed.
Crashed the car later that night drunk as fuck and put my friend in the hospital with a broken femur.
Same night I "borrowed" a moped and rode into town still drunk as fuck. Broke into a kiosk and pretty much emptied the place on candy and snacks. For some reason drunk me set the place on fire so that little kiosk went up in flames.
Then used the snacks as a peace offering to my friend in the hospital.
Now I make shine with my uncles old still that he left for me when he kicked the bucket.