So Reddit proved that the reviews on Rotten Tomatoes actually are rigged...

So Reddit proved that the reviews on Rotten Tomatoes actually are rigged. Shouldn't there be a movement to demote this site from the public sphere?

Maybe you should stay on reddit.

>rigged
Biased at best, but definitely not rigged. Also that accounts for a very small percentage of the positive reviews.

>rotten tomatos is rigged because the people who liked it were excited to watch it

I would call you stupid but given that you come from reddit that would be redundant

#Bustergate it's about ethics in movie journalism

Why don't you get your boys from Sup Forums and stay on reddits movie forum? You'd be doing the locals of this board a huge favor as we've been trying to figure out a way to keep you plebs out

Seriously
if you take this cancer back home with you then all we have left to remove is the game of thrones cancer and the board is saved

>Shouldn't there be a movement to demote this site from the public sphere?
Sup Forums is not your personal army
Fuck off and go rally your troops back at reddit

gtfo

Sure thing, reddit.

HAHAHAHAHA

>reddit cancer is going to get us more moderation through goobergate movie edition instead of the cuck spammer and cunny blaster
nice

>people who went into the movie expecting to like it generally liked it
>people who went into the movie with skepticism didn't like it

Great discovery, reddit. Bravo. Maybe we should start another gamergate-like movement to expose corruption in the film industry.

Fuck off back there and don't come back.

Alternatively, go to Sup Forums and make a thread about it, I'm sure you'll get 300+ replies, assuming there isn't one already.

This has to be a false-flag. It's too damn unreal.

How much is Sony paying you to counter-post?

What an obvious troll.

I'm being 100% genuine mate. We have been trying to find a way to save this board for the last 4 years and this might finally do it.

holy shit well it has a 5.5 on imdb. not even the general population of normies like it.....

kill yourself my dude

>implying people who haven't seen the movie aren't intentionally trying to bomb it

Stay the FUCK out of Sup Forums with this reddit shit.

Don't care. I'll enjoy the butthurt this generates either way of you autists get organized and make Goober Gate 2.0 though.

I bet you'll include BvS in there somehow. Good for a good movie to be on the spotlight again.

Oh, so you guys don't like this kind of garbage either? Is that why we get the threads everywhere? Because everyone tries dumping them somewhere else?

Top imdb users like it. It's just being votebombed by nobodies.

No one likes them. Sup Forums is consider every other boards dumping ground and has been for the past few years.

Wow all 8 of them

Great find you fucking muppet

>Sup Forums calls these faggots Sup Forums
>Sup Forums calls these faggots Sup Forums
>They're actually a specific retarded subset of cross-posters from both boards
We need to come up with some name for them.

>rotten tomatoes

Looks like people still have no idea how it works. I swear some of you think RT has its own employed journalist team doing the reviews.

Sony in full damage control, look at all those shills

Manchildren in full damage control, look at all those redditors.

newfags
also summerfags aren't a thing.
We get pretty much the same traffic all year.
It's merely a placebo effect.

And tale Sup Forumscucks with them, the other cancer

Redditors/ /boardname/rejects

>rejects
That sounds like a good name

Only reddit posters would find Sup Forums humor entertaining.

This doesn't conform to my narrative, it must be the work of the enemy!

Why would you demote Rotten Tomatoes over what reviewers do?

>8 chan
fuck off

Reddit is a good site and you fags should accept it.

I knew only redditors hated this movie. Spy was awesome.

Well since you put it that way...

Its very good antibond kino but thats about it

There was a movement to stop corruption in video game journalism, it was called gamergate. It didn't turn out very well, but at least some journalists put a disclaimer of possible bias in their reviews now.