Cringe thread

Cringe thread

post something

Where's the cringe exactly?

look in a mirror faggot

Some ugly working class faggot smoking a (probably) cheap cigar and drinking (probably) cheap whiskey from a plastic glass.

The setting is wrong, the clothing is wrong, the person is wrong. Jesus christ are you fucking blind?

more fucking boss than your faggot ass

>ugly
> the clothing is wrong

How much of a faggot are you? The guy isn't pretty enough so it's cringe? Please do us all a favor and kys.

I see a beautiful tall white aryan man enjoying his rightfully earned pleasures. Since when are you some artistic photography fashion faggot?

I can, with confidence, say that this beta faggot is not more boss than I am.

To be this beta, you would have to assfuck yourself for years.

Ugly might be the wrong word, but he doesn't fit the context. That's for sure. It's like a fat man would pose with a katana or something.

i ass fucked your sister for a couple two-tree hours last weekend

Good. She needed a good fucking. I honestly don't mind.

>this is b8

some whisky and a Habano is Boss he hasnt quite reach the point yet but damn that is boss.

>not mentioning the fact that he's holding the cigar like a retard

So posing with a katana is cool if you're skinny?

Found the faggot, everyone.

Is this your friend that you're trying to get revenge by making ass of him on the internet?

you need mental help and stop hating son.

You're a fucking faggot. It's just some dude smoking a cigar and having a drink. You need to come out of that closet.

Again with this fucking picture
If you google ugly people or fucked up chins you'll find plenty of content for the thread
Unironically kill yourself

Indeed, didn't think about that. I highly doubt he has ever held one before.

What I take from this picture is that he got the brilliant idea after watching Mad Men, Sopranos or some shit, to buy some whiskey and a cigar while his parent's were away. He brought over his friend, Jakob, and thought he was so cool that he made Jakob take a picture.

Hahaha, holy shit you're actually fantasizing about another man.. Faggot confirmed.

Btw is glass not plastic

E X T E N D O

Hahaha, holy shit you're actually fantasizing about another man fantasizing about another man.. Faggot confirmed. [This could go on.]

Might be correct. It's hard for me to see the difference between between cheap glass and plastic

Or maybe he went to his grandfather's house who is a huge cigar snob and he offered his grandson one of his favorites along with a fine whiskey and took a photo for the lulz.

So a faggot and a cuck. What a surprise.

Except I'm not fantasizing, I'm seeing you do it and laughing at you because of it, faggot.

I think i know him kek.
My best friend actually
Rauter you nigger stop being posted on /b

Not bad for a whale, but still nah.

OP is in love with your friend

Jesus fucking Christ that's some weapons grade autism right there

the only thing cringe about this is op and his attempts at justifying his own level of faggotry

I thought mine got bad!

Hahaha, holy shit you're actually fantasizing about another man fantasizing about another man fantasizing about another man. Faggot confirmed.

those are some of the fastest shades i've ever seen

Teenager spotted.
You like what you like. Adults understand this.

>(probably) will then apply for disability

Does that work? Can you cut you own leg off intentionally and still recieve govy assitance?

i found the cringe

what would happen if you collected all of that and did a bong rip with it?

shit, i'd try it

This triggered me.

>salmonella

Only if she's lucky.

In southern Kyuushuu, there is actually a traditional dish, 鳥刺し which is raw chicken in a sauce. Even the Japanese government strongly recommends against its consumption because of the non-zero risk of contracting campylobacteriosis.

I tried the stuff. I got campylo. For the next two weeks, I could do nothing but moan, writhe, and piss out my ass. The diarrhea was so bad, I could have literally shit in a glass and convinced you it was tap water.

Chicken sashimi: tasty, but not worth the cost.

>no negative health effects

Holy shit her arms are bigger than his

Nice try OP, you're still gay as fuck

well, your post certainly belongs in this thread

KYS.

u fucking autist

woahah, meta cringe

but this motherfucker is getting his dick wet aint he? fuck my life...she kinda cute too

just makes me miss 'poop that corn'

>working class faggot

Hillary supporter detected

Now I have a fantasy of getting handed one of those passive-aggressive little fuck-you cards, then violently cramming it up the SJW's ass as far as his sigmoid colon.

I'd like to be transabled also. but only sometimes

She's so fat that her nose is fat. That's when you know it's time to make a change in your life eh?

>intellectual feminist
>jumbo shrimp
>military intelligence
>feminine penis

>fucked his sister
>a cuck
Sup Forums really is full of rednecks, I didn't believe it.

That's unfortunate

i love corn poops, and also olive poops.they come out so solid, just like they went in. so beautiful also black beans from moe's poops

Coming from sommers this is probably just making fun of the SJWs and their PC bullshit not serious

>I could have literally shit in a glass and convinced you it was tap water.

your shit was clear?

NEWFAG, WE HAVE A NEWFAG HERE!

I wanna go balls deep on Based Mom. I wanna cum in her so often that I wind up dying of dehydration!

Cringe, yes. But I'm mildly envious.

You just know that those fucking little cowards have not once handed one of those things to another person directly, only left them on people's desks or slipped them into bags. They would never have the non-binary-gendered gonads to do otherwise.

i been fucking my Tails plushie longer

Why does it bother you?