> freeze time.
> rape everyone
> don't age in frozen moment

teleportation so i can get food with ease
yee boi

rape eveyone

>the ability to meme

mind control loli's.
Kind of like Aquaman but with loli's instead of fish.
Loliman.

this

why would you rape everyone?

Invisibility But freezing time would be a good one. If I freeze time would I not age ?

Because there's no way in hell any woman on planet earth would willingly allow his fat, greasy, dorito-stained fingers to touch them.

The toon force.
>nigh invulnerable
>anything that harms me I can regenerate from almost instantly
>can manifest objects of all shapes and sizes out of nowhere
>superhuman strength, speed, stamina and ability
>can do wild shit all the time but not be chased by any police force
>can contort my body as if I have no skeletal structure
>no need for food, water or sleep
>can learn any skill within minutes with a montage

Invisibility, also invisible to different kind of cameras like heat sensors and night vision.

mind control is the best if you pick anything else you are retarded

shapeshifter.

immortality

Ability to transform people into little girls and back to original form.

Can be used on self or others.

>Not wanting the power to heal people
>Not wanting to be able to fly
>Not wanting telekinesis
>Not wanting to grow tentacles from your body
>Not wanting to be able to dimensional hop into fictional universes
>Not wanting to stop time
>Seriously, not wanting tentacles with little penis on the end that can retract into your body

Mind Control is nice, but there are so many other options

This.
Plus there are so many things you can do with teleportation.
You can rob banks, assassinate anyone, and see the far reaches of distant galaxies.
Or (a little more mundane), a one man taxi service that makes a million dollars a week servicing the most powerful people in the world.

the power to just randomly fuck any female I see anywhere. and nobody stops me. like walking up to a girl walking with her mom and start raping her, and then she screams for help and her mom just says "relax honey. I'll be back in half an hour" and she walks away from her daughter. or going up to a group of highschool girls and grabbing one of them and raping her. and her friends don't even pay attention and just keep talking

You'd end up floating in space, eventually at the end of the universe. Potentially pretty hellish for a looooong time.

Eternal life.

>healing lol
>can just buy my own plane with my mindcontrol stolen money
>order slave to pic shit up for me
>not into that
>money an make me my own universe how i want it when i want it
>whats the point of raping someone if they cant feel it
>not into that
mindcontrol beats all

Freezing time would be the best power, infinite time to do anything, you could fuck with people, and you could get out of any situation by freezing time and just leaving

the power to shit weed

This. Shapeshifting is top-tier.

Going back to the past. I could win the Powerball and Megamillions

still not better than mind control

I think user was referring specifically to why he would rape 'everyone' and not just those he was attracted to.

>Not wanting to age in the frozen moment

Filthy casual...

>freeze time
>hang self
>time stays frozen
I'd say everything will be stuck just like it is for eons, but eons are time, so none of that applies.

I would totally recreate world order. Teleport around to different areas and steal server info. Drop it in the hands of whatever government to fuck over some other country. Assassinate people with daggers of course. Rob a bank or two.

If your powers are public knowledge, you have to absolutely wear a mask otherwise you will hands down be the most wanted man in the world regardless of whether you commit a crime or not. They will hunt you down and dissect you.

I would like to have the power to teleport anywhere and the power to breathe in space and under water, and the power to obsorb bullets.

or you know, just mindcontrol the ruler of the country and tell him to destroy the other. Money with mind control isnt a problem. Assassinations are very easy since you order someone to do the deed for you. Come on everybody mindcontrol is the best

Simply to befriend this user.

>Aquaman but with loli's instead of fish

the power to never exist

Knowing everything.

I would prefer the power to recreate or reconfigure matter and energy at will

I mean, no one would realize. You would've stopped time and for absolutely no gain. And then, who is to say your power isn't connected to you being alive?

I just want the ability to turn invisible/make my body a phantom state at any time. So many possibilities.

come on thats just plain boring, you get no pussy or money

one such as this would need neither.

To be fair, that's only the ultimate power when you can do it at the ability of Dr. Manhattan and with the rest of his powers.
If you were only strong enough to vibrate a piece of paper, it's bullshit.

boooooriiinnggg
life would be stupid and pointless

No he can still hero

It already is stupid and pointless.

Are you serious? I could reconstruct the neurons in any females brain to be attracted to me or literally create gold or paper money. The possibilities are endless.

You would get sick of being able to make people do whatever you want because eventually you would realize that nothing anyone has ever done for you has been of their own free will. Not to mention, what would you even want if you knew you could have anything with no effort? Having things would lose it's meaning. Relationships would be pointless.

Wrong. He has no mortality.

mind control makes it fun

You have personality defects.

What if you die while time is frozen? Lets say you trip and break your neck, also its nice to fuck frozen people but what about STDs and how would this affect earth and its rotation? Thats why mind control is the best option.

This. You die and nobody really remembers you. Even famous people after enough time its not going to matter one bit. Everything will cease to exist. The fact that we exist at all when none of us matter is pretty fucking stupid

me? I would like time stop as well. So that way I can go up to any 3 year old girl, pause time..... and give her compliments on her hair.....
THAN FUCK HER

you sure are fun at parties i guess

Pyrokinesis

I was thinking of this also... It would throw things out of whack if the range of the time freeze didn't extend to every particle in the omniverse. However mind control isn't omnipotence. There are too many other factors which could fuck up your gig.

I am a one man party.

true, but its the same thing with recreating and reforming matter too. Having mind control is kinda still being human and having limits , while the other is literally being God

You still aint a fun one.

2 chicks at one time

What the shit can you do with that?
You can't threaten too many people with it or else someone's just going to shoot you and unless you have the power to burn up a planet in the blink of an eye you can't really leverage it toward anything.
The only real choices are teleportation, mind control, time control, invincibility, and possession (stealing someone else's body).

Interesting.. like what factors?

Two words:
Dr. Manhattan

That's why you have to choose the real best power. The only choice at all really. The ability to make anyone have an orgasm at will, regardless of your proximity to them.

Fuckin' A, man.

Everyone knows an hero voids immortality

money aint gonna make itself, how do you even live

>impying you cant have all that if you just mind control THE UNIVERSE.

my power would be the ability to planeshift into a magic library where anything i write happens and also there's a book that represents every conscious being that i can write in to change the past and give people powers and junk.

>this is my stand, it is unstoppable
>「ZA SOUNDO SIRENSU」, それは終わった

The ability to turn food into drugs.

Goodbye dope sickness, hello elementary school cafeterias.

But that's not one power, it's several: matter control, super perception (he can see sub-subatomic particles, events that happen so fast they can barely be said to have happened at all, and the future), teleportation, and invincibility.
Pick one.

Send everyone in the bank into an uncontrollable orgasm that doesn't end until you leave with the money. Easy.

Ever since I watched jumper I've thought this would be the most useful/humble power out there. Mind control feels too powerful even if it would be sweet just getting people to give you anything. I mean it basically guarantees an easy life but see that would get boring. If you ever stopped using it you'd stop being awesome and I think it would be a power trip. Now what I'd do with teleportation
>Constantly travel to places I want to see/have already seen and want to revisit.
>For fucks sake I could have fish and chips in London,sushi in Tokyo, drinks in New york, options are limitless.
>Travel is free and if Jumper rules apply anything or anyone touching me will also teleport so I'd take friends with me all the time. Shit would be so cash.
>Break into money trucks/banks/big mansions and loot shit to make more money. Might also consider keeping a part-time job to keep my feet on the ground somewhat. Don't want life to be too fluid and in the air.
>Chicks would be easy to get once they know you can do teleport stuff.

It's overall a cool power that has good use other than ultimate power.

police would still be all up on your ass + the government if not the world

no one is going to ask for inmortality? (you can choose the age you want your body to stop getting older)

>inb4 Sex Robots>Inmortality

why is immortality good if you are dead inside

Anyone comes after me
>orgasm
I get detained
>I'll make the orgasm stop when you let me go
Someone tries to sneak up on me
>I have a harem of followers who guard me at all times in exchange for my holy orgasms

Alternatively I could make money just by having a legal business where I give people amazing orgasms anytime they want. OR they could pay so that whenever they fuck their wives I make the girls have orgasms so they think their husbands did it. The possibilities are limitless.

because with enough time you can fix your problems?

the power to have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose to procreate

So you want to be a super villain?

Ciri from the Witcher 3: Once you can travel anywhere and do anything, it all becomes a bit less appetizing and you get bored.

I get the feeling you would keep upping the crazy shit you do just to get that feeling again and eventually mentally break down into a depression.

eh still less trouble with mind control, but still a fun one nonetheless

That's what makes it more fun than mind control. I would have to think my way out of situations knowing that all I had in my arsenal were unlimited orgasms.

the power to go to a hospital's birth ward, and have sex with all the babies in there that I want, and everybody enourages me to fuck them raw, than, I saw open their heads, make an incision into their brains, and fuck their small brains!

some people would OD tho, you'd be a huge villain

You just discover how to be edgy?

no

Well that's all true. Haven't played the game so don't know the character but boredom is always an issue for people. I'm pretty good with being bored but I see that with ability to go anywhere and essentially never need to make money again I'd get bored. At that point I'd find happiness in reading books and getting new people to enjoy things with once they're old and stale for me. If I ever ran out of people to teleport with me or just be there for me in a mundane life then depression would set it.

That's alright, just another tool in the arsenal.
And a pretty terrifying one too.
I wonder how painful it would be to die of orgasms?

It's not my problem how many times they use my services. If they've got the cash, they get the splash.

Implosion anywhere I want

A massive distributed psychic network that people can "dive" into in their dreams and find other people around the world to hook up with without any fear of societal judgement, pregnancy, std's. Open to everyone, from the very young to the very old, and completely safe. Anyone engaged in the network can "wake up" at any time if they feel trapped or otherwise uncomfortable, and if anyone speaks about it in the real world, they're automatically banished.

My power will be to be the creator of this place, so that I can be the god of it. Drifting in and out between people's fantasies, observing and inserting myself at will, getting the ultimate pleasure from experiencing other people's darkest desires. In that way, I will achieve Instrumentality.

Teleportation is the chinese knockoff super power.

Time is ultimately the strongest and most useful. To everyone else you can teleport plus a magnitude of other things.

You can do whatever you want with people. Teleportation is basically having a quicker means of transportation without being as fun as flying.

Immortality, invunrublity and eternal youth. Side power, a bit of shape shifting to change my appearances to look like the current generation of humans...

Wolverine's ability to heal.

Time what my dude?

The ability to transform into anything and anyone.

Like the Dopplers from Witcher.
Rofl. I actually had this idea when I was younger after watching Bernards Watch.

The controlling of or stopping. Either would be nice.

I think shape-shifting is a bit unnecessary unless you're too autistic to keep up with current fashion trends.

we already discussed why time stopping is bad, controlling is a bit too much i think, since you can also fuck that up too, also age probably affects you too

Being able to insert false memories into other people's brains like the alien parasites from that one Rick and Morty episode.