You think he regrets ruining his career to kiss Drumpf's ass now?

You think he regrets ruining his career to kiss Drumpf's ass now?

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/artist/david_lynch_f1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah

he's never been one to be politically correct or to avoid controversy so I don't see why this would be any different

Pretty sure he ruined his career by releasing a weak shit album and having a public mental breakdown.

Pretty much this.
He's been releasing nothing but mixed bags since 2011 anyway.

All according to plan...

Yeezus was critically acclaimed you brainless Fantano drone. It also got praise from people like Lou Reed, David Lynch, Elon Musk and Paul McCartney. Yeezus is his best album by far.

>caring about what a dead hack, McCartney impersonator and a wannabe astronaut have to say

>drumpbk
>>>/reddit/

Yeah, fuck blonald drumbpfk
I'm with my man K. Dot.
Donald trump?
More like
Fucking moron
amirite senpai

loool drumpf xDDdd epic meme op

I doubt he directly attributes any of the fallout from that to his breakdown. He probably externalises his stress as being the result of media attention

go back to Sup Forums biggot
this is the left board

this
and people get tired of attention whoring...well, they get tired of the same person doing it over and over and being married to the biggest attention whore the world has ever known

his best isn't saying much
and no one cares if Elon Musk and David fucking Lynch like it, they have zero to do with music. Also, didn't Lou Reed die a few years ago?

>drumpf

I have never been able to find the joke in here. Can someone spoonfeed me please?

how many times has he ruined his career tho...

Trump's great-grandfather or something anglicized his last name when he came from Germany to the US.

all the time man
but he's an uncle tom
fucking biggot he is

FUCK BLUMPF and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

I'm with her

>drumpf

sub 90 iq confirmed. get these world star nigger memes out of here.

This
He's a fucking race traitor
Anyone who supports Klampf is a nazi
White people you can keep Kanye
We got Kendrick and Beyoncé anyway
PIMP PIMP HOORAY

Never worse than this because he lost all his credit and widely considered a mediocre negro house nigger uncle tom.

rateyourmusic.com/artist/david_lynch_f1

>uncle tom
Aka black person who refuses to be some liberal's pet nigger

Don't you have a CVS Pharmacy to go loot or something? You can call it a protest.

except doing controversial shit like this has always been a gimmick to keep him culturally relevant, literally since hurricane katrina and taylor swift. it worked too

Am I the only one who loved this album?

it's good because other people like it!

>elon musk likes it

might as well be your next door neighbor saying he likes it, the guy is an entrepreneur not a fucking artist.

lol they wanted to assimilate and adopt their new culture? wow lmfao FUCK DRUMPF

t. stupid idiot

You're not,its a solid 8/10

t. ur mom lol

nah most patricians have come around and learned this is a solid 4star album. Give it another year or two and everyone will realize this really wasn't bad at all

Freestyle 4 is genuinely the most sinister sounding pop-rap song of the last five years.

lfmao mom get off the internet and cook my dinner u whore

You're nothing more then a David Lynch drone!

Take it from this user, he's a paragon of achievement and a pillar of society

Is this a Seinfeld reference

Pitchfork will still give his next album over a 7 even for his political beliefs. I don't feel like he ruined his career.

Someday I want to be woke enough to hate Trump. All you woke people are so cool and I hope to be like you.

It's more a point about the irony of Trump's extreme anti-immigrant stance and how apparently his immigration policies would have prevented his own family from coming to the US. It's kind of a shitty joke since it ignores a lot of historical context but it's nowhere near as bad as the Trump fans that have been pushing the cuck meme so hard so I give it a pass.