Freddie was always the best character

Freddie was always the best character.

That reply is really fucking dumb considering he established he is the son of a cop.

Ugh, the only thing he established is that he is a racist.

Jesus, can we start mass executions on liberals already?

>all those qts faving him
damn it feels good to be a shitlord

ikr baka

He's married now.

>married at 23
>already balding

I smell a JUST coming

Why doesn't everyone get married at 30 and have autistic kids at 40?

>tfw 23 and still think it's weird when people your age are getting married

Why aren't black people mad at other black people, who statistically are the highest cause of black murder?

Because they aren't sworn to protect and serve the community and its residents. Think before you post in my thread.

Because they can't tell the difference between each other

>christian

>shooting someone when they resist arrest and reach for a gun, thereby neutralising a legitimate threat
>not serving the community and its residents

Pick one

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Cops shot LITERALLY protecting and serving a protest AGAINST them

There's a special place in Hell for people who think it was justified.

That hairline looks normal. Jesus Sup Forums is paranoid about this shit.

>thick
>solid
>tight

JEEEEAAAAAANNNNNNN!

it's definitely thinning out

time to grow up kid

>26 yr old co-worker has been fucking bitches since he was 16
>has one boy from a ex baby's mama, a qt baby girl with a new woman and that woman's daughter
>has parole officers on his ass
>does the whole "work +40 hours to pay bills"
>still seems happier than me living at home with dad, no gf and still working on getting a teaching career at 24

why do americans have this vs mentality it seems like you can be either for the cops or black people,why not both innocent people dying is always bad

Popeye?

He looks good, I don't get it.

DON'T.

Trust me, man. I'm 27 and every woman my age is either married or at least in a relationship. Once they hit 25, it's all over.

You gotta catch one fast.

Probably because you're a virgin

They have to take sides and let mainstream news do the thinking for them.

I am

At 27 are 20-25 year old girls creeped out if you hit on them?

Because we're manipulated by the media to hate white people. Also taught at a young age that your disadvantaged and will never be as good as a white person. Add that with high unemployment, poor education, and the war on drugs you get a disaster. I'm pretty sure we'll die off soon.

oh well. idiot BLM faggots can die

look at how tiny his hand is though

I used to get upset about people insulting America until I realised being American doesnt mean anything. Theres no overreaching culture or shared values, its like a theme park country where different factions compete for supremacy and dominance over each other. Who can further their group or special interest the farthest into the mish mash that is American popular reality

But thats why.

>mainstream news do the thinking for them.
Probably because Americans are overworked and bombarded with faux entertainment. A Supermarket is a good example of this. So many choices for virtually identical items to confuse and overwhelm.

Not whatsoever.

They have supermarkets everywhere in the world you retarded edgelord. I predict you identify heavily with the works of Karl Marx huh?

He should be ashamed of himself, every day 4400 people die in China because of the pollution yet he never makes a tweet about all the Chinese deaths

fucking racists i swear

I'm just against niggers and their white guilt enablers

unless you're balding generally speaking older men are still attractive

150,000 deaths occur globally (many belonging to marginalized groups such as PoC) every single day, yet I never hear a word out of this mayonnaise bitch

#staywoke

is this a joke?

I wouldn't have noticed his hand if you didn't point it out and it still looks fine

Nice roids, Nathan.

Nathan? Is that you?? Dude what's up!

Ignore this cuck. Being celibate is better than being married. Love is ideology, the only reason it is pumped into your head is so you can buy your princess lots of pretty things. I am divorced and the happiest I have been in a long time.

Loser. You are the reason our birth rates are down.

That's a good thing, overpopulation is a problem.

Based Freddie

Muslim, black, Hispanic, and Asian overpopulation is the problem.

What? Are those filters?

>muh overpopulation meme

Yes, breed more consumers. You don't want to have no children with all that free time on your hands. You might actually start thinking and that never works well does it?

Same

he's right

kids are waste of time

Yes, anyone who doesn't adhere to the notion of the nuclear family and doensn't want a large home, expensive car and several children is an overweight neckbeard. There are no alternatives. You will only be happy when you spend money on yourself, your wife and your many children. You may as well just end your life you haven't made any progress on this dream by 21.

All memes aside, I'm being totally serious. Don't fret, anyone who feels depressed at being a lonely virgin. You don't have to justify your existence to anyone, be a man and embrace who you are, live life on your own terms. Or kill yourself, it's up to you, because trust me, marriage is not an enjoyable experience for most people. I say this as someone who doesn't have any hate for my ex (and as a father). It ain't all it's cracked up to be.

Ugh, I hate that ''you didn't say anything when THIS happened!'' bullshit. When something hits home, it hits home. Black people get up and arms about black people being gunned down or put in prison for joint they were smoking at the corner, LGBT gets vocal about LGBT issues, banana farmers are interested in bananas.

When it hits home, it just hits home. Jeez.

goddamn i really want to roid up

tired of these natty gains

Somebody should point out how she's been silent regarding the 60 some odd black deaths in chicago earlier this week done by other blacks.

>liberals are more sympathetic when pedophile rapists get shot for trying to pull an illegal handgun on cops than when cops get murdered in cold blood
liberalism: not even once

>fall in love with friend out of nowhere
>admit feelings but say i just want to stay friend
>she was not a great person so i really did not want to be in a relationship with her
>think it might work out like with freddie and carly where they stay friends regardless of his (initial) feelings
>completely goes the opposite way and she hates me forever and avoided my presence in anyway she possibly could (including the mention of my name or implications of my existence) because shes a sperg and cant process her emotions well

fuck you freddie. if i had kept quiet i couldve eventually eased her into letting me finger her butthole before suffering the mummys curse

>Nothing matters until it affects me
Welcome to humanity

Don't forget how everyone else looks their age while you look like a fucking freak that doesn't belong anywhere

>1 person = ALL PEOPLE IN THAT IDEOLOGY
That is quite a strawman you believe in

Fuck off if you can't handle our culture.

blacks are pretty much the adopted kids of liberals.

baka baka

I always heard it turns into a man's market

>Charlize Theron
>Sandra Bullock
>Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
>Tom Cruise
>Law and Order woman
>Hugh Jackman
>Stephen Spielberg
>Mia Farrow
>Brian Michael Bendis

Yeah. Pretty much.

Reminder that unless you have a neanderthal-tier monkey hairline you are balding by Sup Forums standards

>Be 28 years old
>Be 5'5" 125lb manlet
>tfw Freddie from icarly could crush you

>only one (1) liberal supports BLM

Sounds a language in Star Wars.

The kike wont let you die. Youre too useful for that.

>tfw 20 and half my classmates have kids now