Just got back from a rub and tug

Just got back from a rub and tug

>Walked in, she asks how long, the sign says $40 for 30 min, $60 for 60 min, $90 for 90 min
I have time so I say fuck it and go for the 90.
I have been here before I know they give you the whole time you paid for.
She takes me to room down darkish halway, opens door shows me in, hands me towel and leaves. I strip naked, wrap towel around me.
She comes back, she is 5/10 at best but whatever. I ask about the free table shower, she leads me to back room.
There is a table, its white plastic, looks sort of what an autopsy table is like but deeper with water jets on the sides too. Blue foam mat inside it. I lay down, she hoses me down with warm water, soaps me up and washes my my back half down as well as my hair.
Runs soapy fingers through my butt crack several times, I arch my back up, she fondles my junk a few times. Rinses me off, flips me over, does the same on the front side, strokes my cock a bit, warm suds are awesome. Rinses me off.
I stand up, she dries me off, went through a couple towels drying me off. THIS IS LUXURY lol
Hand me towel, I wrap it around my waist, she leads me to back room.

Continued....

Other urls found in this thread:

goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/condoms-protect-against-hiv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To to to to today junior....

I'm waiting faggot

Continue

Fuck it, I'm interested

>samefag here...
I go in room, drop towel, lay on stomach, face in a hole in the table. She gives me a 10/10 massage for like 20 min, every once in a while reaching under and playing with my balls and the head of my cock.
I flip over after a while, she says "you want oil?" YES. She oils her hands up, starts jerking me off. Finger finds its way down, slides an oil finger in my ass and massages my prostate while jerking me off. I cum all over myself in an embarassing mess. She gets hot towel and cleans me up.

Massage continues. I start rubbing her ass (I have now flipped over and she is working on my shoulders, standing in front of me) this goes on for a while.
I roll back over, she works on my shoulders and arms, I start getting bolder and rubbing her tits through her shirt. SHE JUST LETS IT HAPPEN.
Now, I have been here before, got a GOOD massage, a handjob and bottle of water and on my way, but never had my hands on one of the girls.
I stop, she goes and gives me an AMAZING foot massage. She comes back up to work on my other arm (this is getting to be the end of the massage) and taps on my dick a couple times (I am under a towel since the handy was over)

Go on...

>samefag OP finishing story now
Little captain starts to rise. I pull towel back, she gets oil, jerks me off for what seems like an eternity, its taking longer since I came once already. (probably only took 5 minutes but it seemed long lol )
I cum again, she gets another warm wet towel and cleans me up. Moves to my head, gives me an awesome face massage, cracks my neck, (She cracked my back earlier, she is PRO)
We finish, like its right at 90 minutes give or take a minute or two. She turns light on, leaves room, I get dressed she comes back hands me a small bottle of cold spring water, I tip her 50, she asks for 60 but I only had 50 in cash and NO FUCKING WAY am I going to use my credit card and have a paper trail of me having been there.

90 minutes
AMAZING massage.
Soapy warm shower laying down relaxing
TWO handjobs, first one included prostate massage.
For $140 out the door.

I have paid more for legit massages that were only an hour long, weren't as good and didn't include a handy. Let alone TWO.

Sounds like you had a good day user.

so you didn't fuck her? damn boner gone.

Nice story bro. Makes me want to go get one!

Yo OP, where is this place? That's one hell of a deal

I've always wondered if all these asian massage places in my area do that kinda crap. There are so many, and do that many people just want a massage.

>t I only had 50 in cash and NO FUCKING WAY am I going to use my credit card and have a p

US$140. Haha I'm a Cheap bastard my girlfriend does that for a Hamburger

>OP still here
So yeah, this place is in a fairly nice shopping plaza, less than 2 miles from my house lol. This is my third time there, and honestly its worth the price even if it was just a massage.

If you want to experience this sort of thing, just look up asian massage parlors. They should have the same sort of pricing, their adds always have stock photos of 10/10 19yo asian girls, sometimes they say shit like "full relaxation" or "complete stress relief"
And if they offer a free table shower, well they pretty much right there are saying they are willing to soap up their hands and touch your junk, so I don't see any place that isn't willing to jerk you off, offering table showers. Pay cash, don't straight up ask, the girl will ask you or indicate to you in some way.
If you want to ensure she knows what you want, strip naked, let her see you naked, and that you are ok with her seeing your dick. Legit non handjob seeking customers never want to show the girl their dick.

Oh and they can do it with scent free oil, so you don't go around your GF/Wife/Whoeever smelling like you got rubbed down by an asian sex worker lol. I would still plan to take a shower before hugging your girl anyway, just in case.

Totally legit, however sometimes you just gotta get a little action from some strange. I am in a relationship with a horny woman, but we have been together FOREVER and having a soft strange oily hand wrapped around my dick is AMAZING.

i could use that sort of treatment, i have no clue where to go

Where is this at user? Been looking for this forever.

They almost definitely do.

This/ where can I get this?

>I tip her 50, she asks for 60
Is there a more American sentence in existence than this retarded statement that you take for the way life works

for $40 house $100 girl + tip you can get a 30min massage and a 30 min body-slide shower and jerk off

Maybe a massage is something safe, I rarely cheat only because I fear HPV, AIDS and all other diseases

>tipping prostitutes
what in the world

Many men go to Asian massage places and never get satisfaction because they're too weird. Most anons would never get the handjob because the girl would be afraid of them. My mother in law is an asian massage prostitute.

Otherwise you get your ass kicked by a 400 lb Samoan guy you didn't know was there.

Just north of Austin Texas.

Every asian massage parlor I have ever been in does it. I don't do it like all the time but over the years I have been to probably 10 or 15 of them, 3 in Vegas, 2 in Boston, 1 in PA and several here around Austin (1 in Dallas)
Its the same thing at all of them.

The most common pricing structure is
$60 for an hour
$40 for a handy $60 for a condom fuck.
Some places charge $20 for a handy on top of the $60 for an hour.
IMO its not worth $60 for fucking her with a condom, they are completely disinterested in the experience and with a condom you are feeling rubber on your dick, not vagina skin.
Take the handy, its your "best value" lol, they will nearly all let you rub their ass while they do it. If you are lucky they have a tight body are wearing a skirt and some skimpy silk/satin panties.

is a nice place and there is no sex involved but the dick massage Junior also need to relax you know

what do you mean by 'be afraid of them'?

Fuck, I hated Texas when I was there, I used to live in round rock, I think that was north of austin. Glad I'm back in cali tho.

Is there a website where you can search your town to see which massage parlors offer happy endings?

The massage money goes to the house, not the girl.
The tip goes to the girl.

FYI, at a legit normal massage place, you tip the person who gave you the massage.

She gave me a GREAT massage, in addition to the handjob. (well, handjobs in this case)
If I would tip a regular masseuse who didn't jerk me off, why wouldn't I tip one that did?

You frighten women because you have autism and are unable to relate to other human beings.

>Glad I'm back in cali tho.

So are we, faggot

i thought asian massage parlor meant like, thai massage.

i thought the masseuse raped me.

so. asian massage means prostitute.

>Tip the girl
>Tip the house
>Tip the homeless on the corner
>Tip the busdriver to get back home

there are several. some include reviews. Google it.

Ok so this is right off Parmer in a plaza with an HEB lol You lived in Round Rock so you probably know where I mean. Its in the big shopping center.

Can you please recommend some good ones?

Are you from Europe or somewhere where tipping isn't a thing? (asking seriously)

Because tipping a masseuse is completely normal. Even ones that don't play with your balls.

backpage

Yeah, the memes about going to murica and not understanding tipping and when to tip aren't even slightly exaggerated, your way of life baffles me

Yeah, I think that HEB was close to where I lived. There was a wingstop and some pizza place, and a McDonald's off on the side.

>Glad I'm back in cali tho.

Glad you're gone, had a music festival to celebrate.

Yeah, but we're all obese. Jelly?

>OP here again

I forgot to mention she let me pop one of her tits out of her low cut shirt and I sucked on her nipple for a few seconds lol.
Her nipple was HUGE, like huge diameter. Like the nipple itself was the diameter of a finger. Weird.

that might have been a rare dicknipple

Different one, this one is by McNeil

Condoms are a thing, you know.

As an American, tipping is a custom that should have died with the Great Depression.

Rubmaps.com

There was no shit coming out of it though

i just call the spa im going there and then the bar or first the bar then spa???

Is there a difference in oil vs lotion?

topkek

>OP here again

Hopping in shower will be back in a bit.

Any tips as to how to act to let them know you're down for a rub and tug without being a creeper or seeming like law enforcement?

yes. try and fap with olive oil. it's very good.

Just be naked and make sure you're not making a strong effort to keep yourself covered with a towel

Alright, I think I know where that is now.

>70% protective vs pregnancy
this is why HIV infection rates are skyrocketing, they've been saying "Use condoms kay?" since the 80s and think that'll take care of that.
You can still get herpes, even if she's not symptomatic, same with HPV, there's such a thing as asymptomatic viral shedding.
You fuck sex workers, you get closer to the statistical group that gets infected.

Be naked, don't cover your dick up with the towel.
Try to "accidentally" touch her ass. If it flys, straight up rub her ass.

Another reason to just go with the oily handjob.
Cheaper and no aids risk.

Be comfortable naked, act as if you don't have a rock hard boner with a big glob of precum hanging off the end of it. Allow said boner to sway around as you get comfortable.
She'll assume you've been through this before.

Ask her to be your animu wifu. She will know you understand asian sex slaves

HIV infection rates are "skyrocketing" because of Africa. Where Christian missionaries go to proclaim how birth-control is the Devil.

You aren't wrong about risk assessment, but condoms, properly-used and combined with safe-sex practices, will keep your junk clean 99% of the time.

Rub maps .com pretty much if it's listed they tug you off

hello fellow hobbyist. i have not been doing this long. i only go to AMPs and i have always get CFS.

first time i walked in a random parlor with my cousin and sucked ass. should always do your research for the hotties. anyway she was hissing like a cat cause i took too long to cum. this was in CA.

then i moved to houston and i only go to one massage parlor with korean cuties. 1st time girl was cute with hot body. 2nd time she was smoking hot. 3rd and 4th time sucked. i was too high or drunk to be myself.

i hate milfs. they the one with sagging tits. i like B cups or man made.

Dude condoms are at best 80% with perfect use for preg/STI. No fucking way they are 99%

Second this.

goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/condoms-protect-against-hiv
Believe what you want. Just stay safe.

If he was talking about a waiter this would be an excellent point.

>but he wasn't

how does one determine if they offer happy endings? Without a seedy place advertising it, imo advertising it is like a magnet for popo

Personally i just ask them when i walk in

>Glad im back in cali

Must be rough being a faggot traveling down south

There are plenty of these places here in Cali. But the better option for us living in SoCal is to just hop over to the RLD in Tijuana. Some of the clubs will have 100+ girls on a weekend night. Not all of them are 10's but there are a shitload I'd 7+ girls. Prostitution is legal, just negotiate the price and pound away. Pretty much anything goes as long as you got the $$$ for it