38 days off heroin

38 days off heroin

Sup b how you is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMiPvPe95iw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also apart of AA just throwing that out th3re

well hello. about a year and a half off heroin now. AA and 12 steps didnt work for me but to each his own.

What did?

And did u get a sponsor and actually work thr steps and develop a fellowship?

smoked crack, shot coke and heroin, ordered whatever pills from eastern europe in my 20s

now in my 30s i just have an alcohol problem

any ideas on how to get rid of it? its not ruining my life but the hangovers are fucking annoying.

>AA and 12 steps didnt work for me but to each his own.

Understood. I kicked 10 years ago on my own. It also helps that I left my junkie wife and moved to Florida.

Good work anons. Never been an addict but i can imagine how hard it would be. Keep it up

Honestly go to an AA meeting and just ask for help they'll tell you what to do

Well not tryna preach to ya, just sharing my experience but to be honest Jesus did. Went to bunch of rehabs and it never worked, really didnt wanna get clean, never really worked the steps. Went to jesus rehab and it actually gave me the will to want to stop. I really havnt even struggled with wanting to use ever since.

You're not the first to get clean through the church. That's great if it works for you - i was raised a staunch Catholic so I can understand.

AAs biggest principle is that it's a spiritual program so yeah that's great man. Just make sure you're living a good life too and not just staying clean

>how you is

Niggers.

OP here

That's the joke

Thanks man. Yeah thats actually been the hardest part is getting back in to normal life. Drugs became my way of life and i was living on the streets for some time too. Its just great to have freedom again.

Ive already tried that. its not a magical mystery solution. they offer nothing.

Congratulations man. I'm glad you were able to get clean.

Kicking was the most physical pain I've ever felt. Lot of sleepless and warm baths. I finally got to the point where I was awake 3 plus days. I finally gave in and called my local VA Clinic (yes, I'm a vet) told them what was going on and the got me an emergency appointment the next day. I told the Dr about all my psych and insomnia meds, got scripts filled, and I've been mostly okay since.

Makes me happy reading this. Proud of you fellas

Then why do millions upon millions of people swear by it and regularly stay clEan and sober and live lives beyond their imaginations ?

It works if you work it it doesn't if you don't

3 months clean miss it so bad. Sometimes i steal my grandmas hydros but it is far from the real deal.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooy

Post pics!

Just started my heroin addiction. Feels good man.

That shit sounds intense man.
Had you hit rock bottom or just decided enough is enough?

Why punish through withdrawals for half the time only to throw it all away and relapse on some other dependency drug?? You know the VA is really just Jews shoving all the pill they possibly can onto vets, right?

Lol, No heroin addict would use that syringe.

for a season it does. Untill it consumes everything that you are and everything that means anything to you.

been to rehab like 3 times. only about 5 percent of people who enter AA stay sober through AA.

its a joke. most addicts/alcoholics who are introduced to it thing "oh fuck, is this all there is?"

My problem with AA is that it's cult-like. Plus, I don't believe in a higher power. I'm glad that it works for some/many? but it's not a fit for me.

You can shoot up between your toes. We won't rat you out.

Lemme know when you wake up shaking shutting your pants and vomiting and unable to find a vein causw you're so shot out and then all your family cuts you off and you lose your job and become hom3less and fucking die from an ODD

SHIT did I spoil the surprise

Oh the ultimate irony is that you stop getting high and can't stop using no matter what your ass wants

Are you hyped for Trainspotting 2?

pic

AA/NA are really just reverse psychology traps where junkies spend an hour reminding each other about drugs and booze. Rehab of all sorts are such a profitable joke.

Congratulations man. That shit is hard to come off of. Did you quit at home, detox at a clinic, how'd you do it?

I think you hAve the wring idea of what they mean by higher power

It's whatever you can believe and trust in. Even if it's just Good Orderly Direction

rehabs arent a joke faggot. i was shooting iv heroin when i went to a rehab. it was hard as fuck not to walk off the property and go back to shooting up.

but i stayed and lost the habit after a few months. other people die in the streets. youre a retard to whip out that jew pic like rehab is some type of scam.

Detox + rehab + daily meetings and helping other people to get out of my head

if i wanted to do heroin, how would i do that? i.e, getting it, preparing it, shooting it, other indications, precautions, etc.

Sounds fucking masonic and not to be trusted.

You don't and I'm sure as fuck not gonna help you ruin your life lol

Im glad you quit, more heroine for me faggot.

Not every group is equal. Some take "spiritual" to be capital God, others more direct "a higher spiritual power." Some NA places are full of enablers, some AA places will shun you for being hooked on something other than alcohol. Shop around. Each meeting is different. If you don't have anything local that suits your needs, find something else. Keep looking. It's the follow ups that keep you clean. Quitting is easy, it's staying quit that sucks.

>Why punish through withdrawals for half the time only to throw it all away and relapse on some other dependency drug??

I never relapsed. I actually smoked/shot some roxies a couple of times with a stripper/fwb of mine. I enjoyed it fine but never craved it like before. Nothing since then.

Probably drink more than I should, but I manage.

>You know the VA is really just Jews shoving all the pill they possibly can onto vets, right?

I went in and told them exactly the meds I wanted and why. I talked it over with my Dr and he agreed with my assessment. I've tuned my dosages a few times but I always go back to the same med cocktail mix.

its full of lies and programming where they turn you into parrots. its completely religious. all 12 steps are taken from the bible. it only helps a small number of people who try it. they convince you that you have a disease that you can NEVER get rid of, and that the only chance you have is to give all your power over to God. When people don't believe in God, they are convinced that they cannot beat the addiction so they may as well go get some more drugs because they are fucked for the rest of their life.

I need advice. A real good friend of mine is addicted to meth but keeps telling me his off it and all this shit and just keeps bullshitting to me. I know for a fact his still on it. How can i help him?

I can tell by your Virgin arms youre relatively new to this.

Good luck read this

I honestly kinda agree. But it works for some people. For me, meetings just reminded me of the drug and acted as a trigger for me. I found it much easier to put it all behind me, not think about it, and fill my mind with good things. Not dwelling on my past. And now ive been heroin and crack free for almost 2 years

if he his unwilling or unable to stop himself, he needs to check himself into rehab. if he is unwilling to do this, an intervention might help. if this isnt possible or doesnt work all you can do is send the police over to his house while he has a decent quantity of meth, get him arrested, where he will sober up in jail.

Didn't use Suboxone, Vivitrol, or Methadone? I'm curious because I'm actually working with a unit that focuses on a safe detox and finding placement for either outpatient or residential services based on availability. It'd be helpful to hear success stories.

>Rehab of all sorts are such a profitable joke.

I don't know about any other rehabs other than AA. And AA definitely overstates their success rates.

Is that air in the syringe

AbsolutEly wrong lol

It teaches you how to be a good fucking person. Read the steps and tell me which part you disagree with

Eh, let me just reframe it as research for a school project

Theres nothing wrong with the steps, but it's the people and the group for me. Sharing war stories doesnt help me stay clean.

Thanks user. Dont wanna rat him out so ill try talking him into a rehab

I STILL dont honestly understand what that shit has to offer, besides meeting people to fuck.

Been to lots of NA and AA meetings. "Hi im an addict"

>30 minutes of bullshit stories follows

"Ok see you next time"

There's a ton of others. AA really is successful, if the steps are lived. I say lived because "working" the steps usually leads to lapse or full on relapse.

>working with a unit that focuses on a safe detox and finding placement for either outpatient or residential services based on availability.

I know someone who went into a Suboxone "detox" outpatient program, where they prescribed her more and more suboxone until she was at the maximum dosage (they say it ceilings out at 16mg per day) and they wanted her to stay at that dosage for years. She was doing this for 3 years, but she was convinced they were just trying to get her to buy their drugs instead of actually detoxing, tapering down, or weening off. She stockpiled all the extra subs while weening herself off of it and after 3 years she quit with quite a huge stockpile leftover.

It works if you taper down properly, but you still need discipline to not relapse afterwords

>Quitting is easy

Not with heroin. At least for me. As far as relapsing, I moved to another state. No druggie friends no drug dealers. Couldn't get high if I wanted. Problem solved.

5 day subtex / suboxone taper with either benzos or phenol barbitol for the hard was

Gabapentin robaxin and nausea meds oh and immodium as needed.

After 7 days they should be good and from there you can use naltrexone (after 8 days off last sub dose) or visit role

Never ever use methadone

the spoon looks dirty af, probably like inside of your body

It's about looking for the one or two people actually there to get shit accomplished and find out if they're able to be a sponsor. Having someone who gives a shit about you isn't easy to come by if all your friends use and accountability is, for many, a necessity.

Only losers quit. Fucking learn to fucking not make it a problem.

Ok mane. I hear you.

Wow look, a bunch of losers wanting appreciation for being a regular human being. You know what's really impressive? Not getting addicted to shitty drugs in the first place.

>How can i help him?

If he doesn't want help or he doesn't want to stop, there is nothing in the world you can do.

It's from googl3 not that the one I used was any better.

Thankfully my blood tests came back basically peffect and clean

I hate suboxone. It's prescribing an abusable substance, that if relapse prevention and tapering does not take place and has to be quit cold turkey, is worse to come off of than heroin. Shit gets into your bones and hurts everything, along with the nausea and bowel issues.

Look at this simple ignorant attitude on addiction it's cute

/thread

Looks like a bit of air. Might hurt a bit (or a lot) but it's not going to kill you, at least not that little bit. It's basically like getting the bends.

Wrong

It'd take 2 or 3 full syringes to kill you

No pain or anything from that little bit

admitting you are powerless over your addiction (I admitted I have the power to beat my addiction, and for 5 years I havent touched a drug)
realizing only a higher power can save you
(i realized that only willpower and discipline can save me)
turn our will and lives over to God (yes its with a capital G even though its "totally not religious")

just to start with

Fuck man, I know what you mean. I went through detox in jail. Jesus Christ it was brutal. I had gotten fucked up so badly by assaults that my entire face was bruised and puffy, I could barely see. They didn't give me anything for the pain, vomiting, or diarrhea, those fucks

I dont know why you guys went straight for heroin. So many better drugs out there.

Snort some coke and take over the world

Kek

or pop .15 - .2 g of some pure malls and you'll know what fun hard drugs should feel like

Yall are both stupid and crazy if you think anything feels better than heroin lol

Its the consequences of heroin use that make it fucking suck

Coke is shit compared to heron

Most dope fiends I know, max their tolerance to H and then start adding crack.

And yes, I have shot dope, coke, crack, molly, flakka, yes flakka...that wasnt fun.

>It'd take 2 or 3 full syringes to kill you

That sounds reasonable.

>No pain or anything from that little bit

I don't know. I was always careful with my prep. I wouldn't know how much would cause pain but I know that Hollywood has sold the belief that 5 or 10ml of air would be fatal which we both agree is bullshit.

mdma feels pretty smacky...never done it myself but my buddy thought I doped him when we doesed and he has shot up

What is it like doing heroin?

5ml of air is a LOT.

typical dope syringe is the diabetic 1ml 100units

>Most dope fiends I know, max their tolerance to H and then start adding crack.

Been there, done that. Unfortunately, H suppresses the desire for alcohol, but that's probably a good thing.

I like to go on a week bender every once and a while. I start it off with about 10 hits of acid and a 1/4 oz of mushrooms and a couple grams of mescaline. I then drink some datura tea. I then alternate between bong hits of salvia and smokine DMT for the next 2 hours while im waiting for the first drugs to kick in, At this point, I am so far detached from reality that the next 20 hours I have complete ego loss. then If I don't wake up in jail I finish the next 6 days off alternating between days of coke and meth and molly and then days of heroin and xanax. You have to be careful mixing these two so you have to take the xanax after you are coming down off the h if you dont want to die.

did you go to reformer's unanimous?

Oops! I got my units of measurements wrong. It's been 10 years so my memory is not what it could be.

>Most dope fiends I know, max their tolerance to H and then start adding crack.
I can't imagine anything worse than a crackhead who is dopesick

I don't like to mix substances unless it's weed + (insert other drug). Props on going that hard though, just try not go to jail :c

30 years without heroin, stil feels great

youtube.com/watch?v=jMiPvPe95iw

that's coff surup faggot.

No probbbb, I never really knew until I got some 5ml fucking giants from the pharm

interestingly enough, they "say" those tiny rigs for skin popping insulin are not made for veins....suppose to use the big fuckers. Never understood or agreed with that.

Not trying to debate you on this. Whatever works for you. Really. Not going to type it all out, but for about a year or so now, I have been questioning religion, faith, God, or "God", all that. Talked to "spiritual advisors", read a lot, much self-analysis. I'll say this. The solution can be Jesus, or a bag of crystals. Pretty much the same method of how it works. Faith in "something" that a person believes actually works. It is only real if you believe it is.

I've got depersonalization disorder and dysthemia. I can't do a whole range of drugs as a result even weed unless it's skank. Sucks man. Now I only drink.

These fuckers that shoot crack end up with real psychosis.

Interestingly, they seemed to be able to abandon dope for crack, IDK if that was just a cost thing or if they gradually switched.......

Strangest thing about crack, (coke too i guess, but IDK anyone that can afford a coke habit), that paranoia and psychosis becomes addictive. People get addicted to being paranoid! fucking weird.

I only ever used the insulin needles. Anything bigger and I'd probably be dead.

My rule is to drink a glass of water every two or three alcoholic drinks; never had a hangover

I'm an Apatheist. Any "higher power" based rehab has no effect on me but I'm glad that it works for others.