Why are you racist Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsXEnkVZr9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow she's gorgeous, you cured me of my racism

I'm not. I just don't like niggers.

pretty much this

But why are you racist though?
Most people realise that these are among the worst black people, not the average

I'm not. I believe that folks of other colors and sexes are capable of just as much as a white male, so long as they are afforded the same opportunities. While this is pretty much happening, albeit with some discrepancies and downright failures, in the middle class, much of lower class minorities simply are not given enough opportunities, due to an inability to relocate, find a job, etc. I think if this problem were to be fixed, minorities would contribute as much as the majority does to society. However, I am not discluding the "bad eggs" that each society has. The welfare queens, BLM, the KKK, ISIS, various radical Jewish groups, etc. These are all problems that will have to be eradicated if equality is to be established.

Pretty much what said.
I hate niggers that do shit like this, but I don't hate other races or think that white people are superior.

I just hate niggers.

In my opinion it's mostly to do with how they've grown up and everything
Maybe not entirely. But you see 'white niggers' too when they've been brought up in a bad environment

I'm not, faggot.

also, sage.

Statistics, media, stereotypes, factual evidence of other races.
White's out number black one to nine I believe and they commit half the murders in America. Also pic related

I don't hate them for the color of their skin - I hate them for their culture.

They suffered in 60's, got their rights - but then did fuckall with it. It makes me sick that they over-glorify living a life of clubbing, drinking, and doing drugs.
Gone are the positive messages that rap used to portray of living a hard life and working at it until you succeed, or becoming a better person.
Now it's all about how many bitches you can fuck, how many drugs you can do, and how fast you can drive before you either OD, crash and die, or get arrested by "whitey".

They actually have a massive advantage in the system they demanded, educationally and economically, but refuse to take advantage of it.

I almost wish I were born with black skin, just so I could reap the benefits of white apologists out there. Move somewhere progressive, be worshipped, and live life as if it were on Easy Mode.

If they ever woke the fuck up, and walked away from their shitty culture, and worked hard at bettering themselves and others around them - the world would be a better place for all races - but apparently it's the "cool" thing to do to drop out of school, rob and harass people, and be a thug while accomplishing nothing in life except a trail of destruction.

SAUCE PLEASE

thats cuz the govt. were secretly handin out drugs aimed for the darker skinned lel

I never used to be a "racist" up until going to university, where the poor, innocent minorities attempted to educate me about how my existence as a white person is inherently oppressive and racist. I figured if people keep saying I'm a racist regardless of my actions, I might as well be one for real.

"not the average" but a pretty fucking high percentage.

>using faggot as an insult
>2017

But still you don't need a racist attitude just because there are problems. A lot of blacks know all these problems but still don't end up being racist against themselves

I sort of understand the attitude. It's like they were torn down and held back and made to be poor, and then they have rich privileged people telling them they need to pull up their bootstraps and work shitty jobs and squirrel away all their money... or else it's their own fault they are poor
It just seems unfair, and very daunting, so maybe then they want to drop out

Same

So you decided to become racist because you got triggered by 'teh SJWs'?

Except I'm also white, and grew up poor, got the same treatment and also dropped out. I lived a short while on foodstamps myself, because the only other option was starvation as my local town at the time had no homeless facilities options for men.

I've since gone to college, and got a stable job, and have since become bitter at the lowest class of people - regardless of race - because of my own progress.

Of all the people I know, I've always been the most likely to fuck things up and never succeed at anything - but I stuck it out. I worked hard at shitty jobs to build ethic that carried over into my schooling and now career. I kept shitty people that did shitty things out of my life or in minimal doses, and continued to grow as a person.

If you don't get away from the "woe is me, I'm poor" mentality - as well as others that share it - you'll be stuck in it. Start to succeed, and they'll try to drag you down.

It's when it's celebrated is when it crosses a line with me, and no one celebrates being a degenerate harder and louder than modern African American culture.

No, I became a racist because I was labelled as one. If being white and having no guilt or shame over it makes me a racist, then i am a racist. And it's not "teh SJW's", which is a stupid fucking phrase and I wish people would stop saying it.

im not, but i COLONIZE negresses just to spite niggers and cucks

i'm not.

White people didn't get the same historical treatment though. That's what I mean. They see what's happened to their people and demand a political retribution or settlement instead of a hard and difficult slog. Maybe because they think it's unfair they should have to slog

I don't think anybody says you should have guilt or shame over it. Nobody chooses their race

>I don't think anybody says you should have guilt or shame over it.
The modern "educated" and their professors do.

Respect to you, my friend.

racism doesn't exist

I think that's bullshit though. Honestly, I try my best to not hate anyone irl, but sometimes people talk about white oppressors like we are the personification of evil in the world.

It's not everyone, and usually well educated people don't talk like that, but that's just the problem, it's the lower class that puts blame on specific groups

I'm not racist at all idgaf if youre black Asian, any other minority or normal it doesn't matter to me.

>"I don't think anybody says you should have guilt or shame over it."
>"It's like they were torn down and held back and made to be poor, and then they have rich privileged people telling them they need to pull up their bootstraps and work shitty jobs and squirrel away all their money... or else it's their own fault they are poor
It just seems unfair, and very daunting, so maybe then they want to drop out."

nigga if that ain't guilt tripping at its finest then I don't know what is.

I'm not try to guilt trip anybody, I'm just trying to see it from a black person's point of view.
I don't even know what race the other person is or if they're American or not

You just need the right professors.

I've had one or two modern "liberal" professors that celebrate black culture like it's the second coming of christ, but I've also had better professors that realize that social and economic issues are constant problems that vary at the local, state, and federal levels starting with small communities.

I don't hate black people, but I do think it is wrong to celebrate pieces of their culture that put an emphasis on disrespecting women, smoking weed, and committing illegal acts.

Actual black culture isn't that bad, but it's morphed into a modern fiasco.

everyone is racist, its how the human brain works. every person you see, you immediately pigeon hole them based off their looks and personality.

The actual claim 'white people should feel guilty for being white' just makes no sense so they probably don't say that

But yeah there could be liberal professors trying to make people feel guilty to make the students vote for liberal policies. Even though the guilt would be nonsensical

yeah well see it on your own goddamn time, cause it looks like you're trying to make us see it.

I am, correct

Idiot white people build,designed and made everything...blacks in america were slaves from africa they did not contribute to anything....blacks in africa did not build , design or made anything and contributed to nothing, they were still shitting behind a bush and lived in mud and stick houses when the whites had buildings,roads ad flush toilets....now they claim all land is theirs and everything belongs to them....what the fuck did they ever do to deserve anything

no teacher i've ever had said that, but i've had teachers in public school (and professors in university) who fairly obviously implied it; that or feeling guilty for being born with a penis.

group reading the color purple comes to mind, my 'educated' black teacher always made sure to have the white kids read the white people lines, and there aren't any nice ones in that story.

You can't be racist against skin color since we are the same and skin color is a social construct instead of a adaptive trait we got during evolution.
But you can be racist of a person who you see as not equal to you.
Because now racism is boiled down to
Power+ Privilege.
Power comes from people you see as equal in positions you don't see as equal in business,goverment and law.
Privilege comes from you have anything better than people you don't see as equal.
Wich is litterally bigotry.
You oppressive racist misogynistic transphobic islamaphobic pedophobic ablist SHITLORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

They can only break down and destroy...cant build up and appreciate anything...doesnt want to work for anything because they want it for free

youtube.com/watch?v=dsXEnkVZr9Y

wtf i love black ppl now

Maybe the reason they don't work is because they don't have opportunities.
They come from inner cities without many job opportunities
It's /basic economics/ that as the wage rate gets lower people work less

I'm fairly sure Japanese people were supposed to be lazy until they industrialised.
South Americans are supposed to be lazy but when they come to the US they are very hard working

They see it like this: they had a right to the same schools as whites and to non-discrimination in employment, housing, and education.
They didn't get those rights, so the white man was keeping them down.

it's likely an inborn response resulting from early humanity's tribalistic nature. Basically, non-racists were less likely to survive way back when and it's causing shittons of problems now.

The whites are superior...why is it so difficult to understand...we invented and designed everything...we have/had the greatest nations ad countries...where did they ever accomplish anything...they fucked up africa...got South Africa...the best african country ever (during white rule) and now they fucked up SA too...its deteriorating fast on a daily basis and the media fools the world...they murder whites daily.they cant rule, look at Obamas terms as US president...that speaks for it self...even with advisors he had...

I dunno. It was definitely learned behavior for me. I wasn't a racist at all until I lived in a suburb of Chicago.

I don't consider myself racist except for my asshole-mask time on b, and I think as a society we really need to look at what being racist means.

I would be curious to see some more actual research into the differences between groups of people that have different geographical heritages, though, because I believe there are differences in the way we've developed.

Is that a racist belief? By definition, yes. It's not a necessarily oppressive one, though.

Pic unrelated.

Because the term has lost its meaning.

That's bullshit, and you know it - you just don't see it the same way because you've never lived it. The German and Irish (Of which I am descended) - may not have been "slaves" in the 1800's - but they may as well have been in the 1900's.

The railroads didn't build themselves, and the fact that someone with "reddish hair and an accent" was ostracized harder than most blacks were in New York goes to show how fast people forget.

"Oh, it's okay, it's not REAL racism because they were white."
Tell that to the Chinese who were here. Why doesn't anyone care about the Chinese, either? Nevermind the camps they, and the Japanese and German Amish were put into during war-times because of fear of spying.

I'd rather be assumed to be a lazy, drug-dealing thief rather than an alcoholic wife-beater or dog-eater any day of the weak, but I work with the hand that I'M dealt and I don't let it get me down.

The fact that they cry and bemoan something that literally never affected them sickens me. THey never saw their grandmother cried over how badly her husband was beaten just for going to the wrong church. They don't know my struggles, or my pain - they just expect ME to bend over backwards because they assume that I am the offspring of a line of slave owners.

PS, assholes: Not only am I not, I come from a bloodline of Northerners who helped save a few thousand escapees. Where's MY thanks?

The two aren't mutually exclusive. you likely had a subconscious aversion to other races (which is a proven thing, even among infants) that was then informed by bad experiences. Your brain then latches on to the poor conditions, sees an other and latches onto it as the primary driver.

I think the real question here is why aren't you?

Pretty much this. The word "nigger," has evolved to mean someone who does undesirable actions in society or leads a "niggerly," life.

E.g. someone (regardless of race/religion/ethnicity) who is a welfare queen, takes pride in being uneducated, lives the gangsta lifestyle, etc. Those are niggers.

I hate Niggers, I like Black People
if you don't know the difference, educate yourself.

I got beat up by a bunch of beaners in middle school and am really insecure about it

Don't post something mixed with white and try to make that point

I don't like either, but I tolerate blacks WAY better.

jejd

How is it bullshit? Blacks have treated like shit and it is unfair that they should be forced to work all day and save all their money to get out of the hole

Why are you not racist?

>nearly 50% of all murders are caused by roughly 13% of the population
i agree we should judge each on their merit, but lets not sugarcoat the issue here

>Why are you racist Sup Forums?

Because idiot leftist SJWs have shifted the definition of racism to be so broad that it encompasses almost everyone.

black people are more likely to have a lower iq, more likely to commit crime, more likley to be poor. just generally worse people. and this is statistically true in every nation on earth.

You act like black people are the only poor people in the US. POOR people get treated like shit. Just ask any server, bartender, or fast food employee how well they get "treated" by the people around them.

Anyone who is poor should get their shit together, and get out of the hole they're in.

My point to begin with wasn't that the problem is blacks - it's black culture - that takes the concept of working hard and getting ahead in life and turns it into a suckers game.
"Why work hard when you can just sell drugs to kids and then blow all the money on whores and clubs?"
What ever happened to "positive black role models"? Why do we let an entire subculture dictate how they will grow up as a whole, but then openly accept blame for something that is their fault?

I view racism as an antagonistic attitude. I can be antagonistic to a person but not to a whole race. We know that there are good people from every race

But murder is a really infrequent event anyway, so even if blacks do it more often the average black isn't a murderer by a long shot

his point is that bc blacks are so much of the problem people get paranoid
one bad time with a black justifies their fears and it makes them racist forever

Nah, you most likely are racist, but you're strictly racist against White People.

But you'll go on to tell me you can't be racist to white people right? Because some bullshit contrived reason?

I don't have an antagonistic attitude to white people either

You've probably just never been good at being racist, or never had the capacity to conjure a racist mindset.

Once you manage to do this, you'll see the world through a much different, quite eye opening lens.

I'm not a hateful person
I couldn't even manage to hate all the criminals in the world because they are just blocks of matter and there is no free will
So hating all the people of a certain race is even more impossible because most of the blocks of matter might not have even done anything wrong

I'm not a racist. Racism is a crime and crime is for white people.

Back when I was in college, Affirmative Action was a debate in class. I recall the negros with their "victim" mentality. I informed them that white people are poor too.

They get to go to college for free, white poor people get crushed with loans and debt.

Black privilege is real.....They can be rappers and drug dealers.

That might sound stupid, but stop and think about it. Think about how these negros are paid money to sell white people words and drugs...

so all those criminal niggers aren't even original in being criminals? can they do anything on their own without intervention from the white man?

The concept of Racism isn't completely centered on Hate. Many people around the world hold racist mentalities simply because they've taken the time to research and look into all kinds of data and statistics, and put the pieces together on their own to figure out that certain Races are simply superior to others.

Even the most racist of all organizations, the KKK, has become quite progressive and decent as an Organization. Realizing that many Races are in fact inferior in many ways, but willing to accept this inferiority, as well as willing to accept them as tehy are. Through acceptance, awareness and understanding, we can even work together to strengthen a race and weed out the inferiority in them. Sure, it's Racism, but at the end of the day, it's simply accepting facts, but through accepting the Truth, that simply some races are inferior, through that way we can come together in a clean slate manner, and work with each other to bring everyone to a high point of Humanity through this unity and compassion. It's why I think that Racism isn't as evil and abhorrent as many find it.