My girlfriend passed away in a surprising turn of events while we were playing Kingdom Death: Monster a few months ago...

My girlfriend passed away in a surprising turn of events while we were playing Kingdom Death: Monster a few months ago (We were on Lantern Year 8 for anybody that cares). She passed away having fun and I'm glad for that.

I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect her memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many.

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if somebody can roll 69 before this thread 404's, I'll go ahead and dump them. BTW, she was 19 so no worries.

Bump

Rolling for RIP

its so sad, so many attractive females have died recently while playing this game. what a tradegy...

Dubs re-roll

idgaf about n00dz but how'd she die.

inb4 troll

Ahh this old chestnut

For nudes... and peace!

Wasted trips on such faggotry. 5 nights in a row, OP. 5 nights in a row. There's a limit to how much shitposting one can do.

Wow, sorry for your loss user, that's awful

Have any gaping asshole pics?

Meh

Good luck pal

I smell bullshit

GET

I got this

roll

Get

oh well

Jesus fucking christ man.

Winrar

69 sun

Double 69

double 6969

need to see some dead bitch tittays

too bad its a fake copy pasta going around for a shitton of time.

No I literally posted once.

Oh I see what you mean... Rip me

It was meant to be...

R.I.P. you beautiful child

69 baby

trips fucker

roll

69 Win boys

when were the nudes taken? timestamp?

69 GET

Rollz

Rollzzz

>INB4 It's a corpse

this fucking post again

fake af reverse image search this chick

Samefagging this reply. Why the fuck won't this thread just fuck off and die? Stale as fuck, go to bed OP

Rollo